I will be through my paymetn in next 10 months, by April-2012.
Having invested around 50 Lacs, what will be the return from this in terms of Rental.Banks are noe offering 10 %p.a.Is my investment justified?Your views please..
Read more
160 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by ankitmittal14
    sir app 6 saal pahle he baat kar rahe ho..Noida desert tha..In last 2 year, rent rates are increased too much because of lack of suply..New flats surely will help to keep check on rental rate if not decrease..

1-2 saalon main oversupply of 1 lacs flats nahin hogi......almost all projects are delayed. Few deliveries will happen and flats ekdam se raton raton pargat nahin honge....

Around 4-5 lac people migrate to NCR every year from north and other parts of India and Noida share is around 1-1.5 lacs.

Families who are staying in congested 100-150 yard floors so called posh areas in delhi are migrating to noida for better life style. Mine own relatives moved from Hauz khas and South ex to sector 50.

So only downfall of economy and business can put a spoke in the growing rates of NOIDA RE but it looks as a distant truth......
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Vishu005
    1-2 saalon main oversupply of 1 lacs flats nahin hogi......almost all projects are delayed. Few deliveries will happen and flats ekdam se raton raton pargat nahin honge....

Around 4-5 lac people migrate to NCR every year from north and other parts of India and Noida share is around 1-1.5 lacs.

Families who are staying in congested 100-150 yard floors so called posh areas in delhi are migrating to noida for better life style. Mine own relatives moved from Hauz khas and South ex to sector 50.

So only downfall of economy and business can put a spoke in the growing rates of NOIDA RE but it looks as a distant truth......

1.5 lakhs in noida? let me know your reliable data source. also hauz khas is not only so called posh but it is actually. a posh.. tell this stories to NRIS who book flats by looking pdfs and presentations.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kalramohit
    1.5 lakhs in noida? let me know your reliable data source. also hauz khas is not only so called posh but it is actually. a posh.. tell this stories to NRIS who book flats by looking pdfs and presentations.

By the way economy is in real bad shape already. Wait for june and you will see nifty will go to 45000. Financial consultants already started suggesting to keep away from equity and keep big distance from reality..they are saying its best to keep money in fds
    CommentQuote
    By the way economy is in real bad shape already. Wait for june and you will see nifty will go to 45000. Financial consultants already started suggesting to keep away from equity and keep big distance from reality..they are saying its best to keep money in fds

Man!!! You are god, what a prediction. Any data to support your comment.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by delphy03
    Man!!! You are god, what a prediction. Any data to support your comment.

no m not god but a common man with little common sense. Anyways you dont need to wait much longer for 4500. just check jp Morgan results, its going to bring down us market down and so Indian market.
    CommentQuote
  • My POV about rentals in sector 100 in the current situation:
    (Disclaimer: These are my personal views only, not targeted to anybody personally or otherwise)

Pros of good rentals in LB:
    1. Location - proximity to expressway will attract lot of people working nearby.
    2. Demand - Only sector-93/sector-44 are proper for filling the demands of people working near express way or Noida STP.
    3. Quality of construction - Khud dekh lo, pata chal jayega :)

Cons of good rentals for LB:
    1. Under construction apartments
    2. No shops, clubs or basic amenities yet known. If they are made available, then scene may differ. No shop market nearby also.
    3. Isolated place - security may be a problem. Unlike 44/93, where density is much higher
    4. Public transport - nothing seems to be there nearby
    5. Although weak point but still some people may consider it - Entry to LB as of now is off route.

IMHO, only those people will move to LB for rentals who are either working very close by to LB and looking for low rent (so ruling out 44/93 in their decisions).
    If LB has to take people for rent, it has to compete with the options available to people i.e. 93 and 44, which are better than LB in all respects. Then only point that remains is rental amount.
    I expect not more than 12K + maint for 2BHK and 15K+maint for 3BHK.
    CommentQuote
  • Main competition to LB for rent would be from sector 47 and 48.
    CommentQuote
  • once populated & other societies are built, the place will be crowded... even if 50 or 100 families move, there will auto walas outside .....
    Also Dadri road is around < 1 km from LB.

Originally Posted by anb123

3. Isolated place - security may be a problem. Unlike 44/93, where density is much higher
    4. Public transport - nothing seems to be there nearby
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fatichar
    Main competition to LB for rent would be from sector 47 and 48.

yes..rates of these kothis rent will surely down..kuch hai nahi en sectors me and rates are not less than 14 k for decent 2 bhk..Please don't argue on 100 rs +/-..I searched 3 months back only..

On possession, LB rate would be only in same range..bachelors from Amity university or newly job people would prefer these area unless there is some more development to survive...
    CommentQuote

Bhai... you wana say stocks would give 9 times return in 3 months?
    Sab Noida / Gurgaon wale apne flats becho, 6 months baad sab Laburnum main flat lenge ab
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ankitmittal14
    yes..rates of these kothis rent will surely down..kuch hai nahi en sectors me and rates are not less than 14 k for decent 2 bhk..Please don't argue on 100 rs +/-..I searched 3 months back only..

On possession, LB rate would be only in same range..bachelors from Amity university or newly job people would prefer these area unless there is some more development to survive...

Kya chahiye aap ko, job nahi hai in sectors me?
    CommentQuote
  • For Unfurnished offer was 14K while with woodwork it is 16K as of now .. may be actual deal could happen at 15K if negotiated well ..

But only 60-70 families are living over there .. there must be security concern .. usually in new society .. no shops .. full year ongoing wood work/maintenance work in nearby flat .. how Omaxe GW going on in these perspectives as of now ?

Originally Posted by sanjaysood
    True. My close relative has a 2BHK on 2nd floor. Rented at 18000 with maintenance at 2.20 psf. His flat is 1110 sq ft.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fatichar
    Kya chahiye aap ko, job nahi hai in sectors me?

sir, jayda nahi ek decent sa market ho..badi mushkil se ek Mother dairy ke shop open hua hai..area is dessert after 7 PM..roads are so much wide + point but will not see people..kabhi car kharab ho jaye to auto dur dur tak nahi milega...koi medical shop near by..i mean near by...major dependency on sector 41/50 market..
    CommentQuote
  • Barola market is at walking distance.

Medical present in Samvedana hospital, sector 48.

Auto stand at Eldeco Ananda, opp Jalwayu towers.
    CommentQuote

mohit ji..nifty sort kar du..4500 nahi to 4700 to ho he jayega..
    CommentQuote