Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Effect of Settlement between Farmers and Noida authority on Real Estate pricing?

Collapse
X
Collapse

Effect of Settlement between Farmers and Noida authority on Real Estate pricing?

Last updated: August 5 2011
35 | Posts
6022 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Effect of Settlement between Farmers and Noida authority on Real Estate pricing?

Hi All,

I have started receiving SMS from different Prop dealers ... Settlement between NA and Farmers... PRICES TO RISE SOON.

Just thinking why wud price rise... THe situation is now the same as it was before the agitation...so price would also remain same...

Comments plz

Re : Effect of Settlement between Farmers and Noida authority on Real Estate pricing?

Originally posted by kirtikr View Post
    Hi All,

I have started receiving SMS from different Prop dealers ... Settlement between NA and Farmers... PRICES TO RISE SOON.

Just thinking why wud price rise... THe situation is now the same as it was before the agitation...so price would also remain same...

Comments plz
    Marketing Stunt and nothing else.

Comment

Re : Effect of Settlement between Farmers and Noida authority on Real Estate pricing?

u know ye property brokar aag mai ghee dalne ka kam karte hai....

Comment

Don't believe the Property Dealers/ Brokers, but if there is a settlement ( amen ) & prices increase ( somewhat ), it can be treated as a tension reliever/bonus, especially for the end users .
        Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

hi all

even i had applied for cancellation of my booking, but on one end i am also feeling if by any chance if the price increase would be there then what will i do...please suggest shall we take the refund or should wait in NE?

shruti

Comment

Originally posted by shrutiailawadi View Post
            hi all

even i had applied for cancellation of my booking, but on one end i am also feeling if by any chance if the price increase would be there then what will i do...please suggest shall we take the refund or should wait in NE?

shruti
            Hi Shruti,

Where is your booking? Will you get the full amount back?

Comment

NE, if issue is settled will see stable rates. Not much appreciation due to over supply.

Even in Noida, supply is more than demand. If rates in NE goes up due to extra compensation to farmers, the demand in Noida will increase so also rates marginally.

Good project completing in time (2012-13) will attract better appreciation.

Comment

Originally posted by kirtikr View Post
                Hi All,

Comments plz
                Why wud the price increase, the EMI has increased, the problem has incresed, who is now goin to come in Gr/Noida and why?

Comment

UP election

Farmers will again come after 6 month along with Rahul Gandhi for More Money.

How can you ensure they will not come back again for money????

Atleast they can come one more time before election.

Comment

Yes, prices wont increase till the time everything is settled. However, with all this fuss that noida has been through lately, supply in future would nosedive and the demand supply ratio is expected to be in favor of the current projects. Also, i read sonmewhere in HT last week that given the inflation in construction material and interest rates, the builders have to increase the price to keep their margins under reasonable control. They cant survive at the current rates. I see the prices moving forward once this is resolved ( 3-4 months bracket).

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X