Sort by :
Filter by :
- I think the discussion has shifted to another point....
The prices of NE are also bound to be bullish as the projects get clear and banks start to clear loans etc.
People who were worried a few days back, will now have some reason to rejoice.CommentQuote0Flag
- The only 2 reasons why people look at Noida as a RE destination.
Fairly good infrastructure
Cheaper than Gurgaon
With this Farmer issue..one thing is guaranteed that Noida authoritys bank balance will go for a six..meaning very NEGATIVE impact on Infra projects.
Already in HT today..NA has openly talked about its inability to continue any infra project...so next 1-2 years...infra dev. will take a big hit
Negative sentiment will effect Commercial market also as MNCs prefer safer regions..not volatile..which is the case with noida right now....so again 1-2 years will see less MNC interest.
In my opinion...Its better to invest anywhere else for next 1-2 years..make some decent profit and come back to noida after 1-2 years to see if anything shaping up or notCommentQuote0Flag
- All the focus will shift towards expressway . Do not forget if NE was not these all expressway projects would have sold out by now ... after NE issues even projects like Jaypee aman is quoting 3K pSQFT on eway ...with or w/o metro expressway will become the focus point ....Govt may end up marking residentail sectior to the SEZ's sectors along Eway ....GGN is way more expensive unless people go towards Manesar and end up taking 4k PSFT projects with no communication at all . W/o metro etc Noida has way better connectivity ...CommentQuote0Flag
- Prices continue to Rise in Noida
Despite all the arguments on what is justified for Noida prices are rising!
Even a Builder with absolutely no credentials like RG Group has raised its prices for RG Residency (120 sector)from 2700 to now 3400 psf in 3 steps within 60 days
Amrapali and Gaur are also likely to offset massive losses in NE by increasing prices of its projects in Noida
There will be further increase when plots are allotted to farmers and nothing is left for new projects; Not to mention that Metro plan cancellation will make Expressway and far flung sector plans sour
Only people to continue enjoying in good and bad times will be BMW's men whose accounts are flush with the 'con of the century' funds
- 7X sectors to gain the most
The cancellation of metro to expressway sector will directly boon for 7X sectors which are closest to the existing metro.(2 km only)... Just had a call from an agent that all small and big builders increasing 7X price by 250-300 psf shortly. Common dream of owning a house becoming even more diffcult.:bab (38):CommentQuote0Flag