Dear all,

I am planning to book an aprtment in NOIDA.Please advise me
1. should i stay away till the issues are settled?
2. if not, then which are the project should i put my 40L?
3. I'm lookin forward to possession by June-2014.
Read more
44 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Shashibg
    This thread qualifies to be a part of another thread....

Joke of the Day!!!!
    :D

Was it in favor of 3C or against?

If against then wait for bouncers.. :-)
    CommentQuote
  • ek aur thread bina kuch useful info ke 3c discussion me shahid ho gya..
    CommentQuote
  • This was not for any project..but on the question on the safety of the projects as a whole. As I think the recent situation only goes on to complicate things and creates more ambiguity and uncertainty.
    CommentQuote
  • :bab (59):.................................

Originally Posted by ankitmittal14
    ek aur thread bina kuch useful info ke 3c discussion me shahid ho gya..
    CommentQuote
  • I have no problem with any A, B, C. I just meant if A and B is vulnerable, C is too.just be fair and impartial....
    Originally Posted by LChand
    any problem with 3C? :bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    If 3C:D projects in Noida and Yummna expressway are safe, all are I guess then, safe.

sahi hia....
    agar koi bomb daba ke rakha ho to nikalo warna aise comments india tv pe bahut aate hain......

dekha maine kaha tha na type comment mat karo......
    CommentQuote
  • USA is seems heading in bad shape... Keep cash and u can enter in Gurgaon real estate at much better price as investor stake high there.

In last 3 month USA Dow Jones reached 12800 points and came back to 11800 points. Everything is not good at macro level.

Nothing to worry but keep cash with you and if trouble comes then can buy plot in Gurgaon at cheap rate.

If recession starts then project which is complete will command premium and rest will come again at 2600/sqft level.

Recession risks increase as economy slows - Aug. 3, 2011

Baseline is if recession comes again impact will be on under construction properties not on ready to move as all projects launched from 2009, only 5% seems will be ready in next year end.

People who buying at pre-launch rate of 4000/sqft BSP in NOIDA and 5000 BSP in Gurgaon will feel the heat as same project will be available again at 3000 if remain under construction.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by chandra2034
    USA is seems heading in bad shape... Keep cash and u can enter in Gurgaon real estate at much better price as investor stake high there.

In last 3 month USA Dow Jones reached 12800 points and came back to 11800 points. Everything is not good at macro level.

Nothing to worry but keep cash with you and if trouble comes then can buy plot in Gurgaon at cheap rate.

If recession starts then project which is complete will command premium and rest will come again at 2600/sqft level.

Recession risks increase as economy slows - Aug. 3, 2011

Baseline is if recession comes again impact will be on under construction properties not on ready to move as all projects launched from 2009, only 5% seems will be ready in next year end.

People who buying at pre-launch rate of 4000/sqft BSP in NOIDA and 5000 BSP in Gurgaon will feel the heat as same project will be available again at 3000 if remain under construction.

bahut badi statement hai.... baki dekhte hian kya hota hai.......
    CommentQuote
  • I think they are taking enough steps to avoid this recession and the last report says that they have 50% chances of moving into this recession.
    But yes this is true is this happens RE prices will surely go down but we cannt predict the % at this time.
    CommentQuote
  • RE prices will not go down unless US market crashes. Even if that happens , expect prices to stagnate for a period . Stagnation itself is a decline in real time money terms. not crash down. RE and stock market are fundamentally different.

Reputed companies like 3C, DLF, Ireo, etc will always sell projects at a premium to lesser known builders in any scenario.
    CommentQuote
  • I was talking about the US market only, i don't hav much idea about the europe. US market is at 50% risk as of now and almost every step is being taken to avoid it.
    Next thing is a few of the steps taken to avoid this recession may work against the Indian IT industry :(

PS - Companies selling the projects at premium because of their reputation and selling at inflated rates bcoz of over hype are two different things.
    CommentQuote
  • Gurgaon will have less impact as it already has a huge MNC base..Noida on other hand has just started to have some MNC crowd...If recession in US sets in...then MNCs will stop expanding..thereby hitting Noida commercial more

Noida as it is is having a very bad publicity and no MNCs moving in...can be double trouble
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by m_Scorpio
    Gurgaon will have less impact as it already has a huge MNC base..Noida on other hand has just started to have some MNC crowd...If recession in US sets in...then MNCs will stop expanding..thereby hitting Noida commercial more

Noida as it is is having a very bad publicity and no MNCs moving in...can be double trouble

Sir,
    there is no doubt aht the GGN has better prospect, but my question is which projects in noida are safe.

For this i have one answer.....it is not tested yet, so may wrong.

" Find out the projects whose name has not appeared in the recent controversy or the projects hwere people has started living.These people, but obvisous will not be thrwon out, as they have registry."

Let us have your views on this.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by clearhai
    Sir,
    there is no doubt aht the GGN has better prospect, but my question is which projects in noida are safe.

For this i have one answer.....it is not tested yet, so may wrong.

" Find out the projects whose name has not appeared in the recent controversy or the projects hwere people has started living.These people, but obvisous will not be thrwon out, as they have registry."

Let us have your views on this.

Recently Gaur have given possesion in Sec-119 for Gaur Granduer project and people have started living there. If you are looking for end use than its a better bet. But the flat sizes start from 1200+ and they were asking 4000 PSF all inclusive. So minimum ticket size of you investment would be around 48-50 lacs..but best part is that the project has already delivered one phase and if you get in that then you will feel bit safe :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bhuwanb
    Recently Gaur have given possesion in Sec-119 for Gaur Granduer project and people have started living there. If you are looking for end use than its a better bet. But the flat sizes start from 1200+ and they were asking 4000 PSF all inclusive. So minimum ticket size of you investment would be around 48-50 lacs..but best part is that the project has already delivered one phase and if you get in that then you will feel bit safe :)

Sir,

that fits the criteria,but is not the only criteria.
    CommentQuote