Dear all,

I am planning to book an aprtment in NOIDA.Please advise me
1. should i stay away till the issues are settled?
2. if not, then which are the project should i put my 40L?
3. I'm lookin forward to possession by June-2014.
Read more
44 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by clearhai
    Sir,

that fits the criteria,but is not the only criteria.

what about heartbeat city?
    CommentQuote
  • jaypee projects are completely safe

Jaypee has already done full payment to Noida Authorit.
    CommentQuote
  • First of all, the subject of thread is wrong which means that except 3C project all other projects are unsafe in noida???
    I work in a building in noida made by 3C but one fine day while walking, a tile from the outer wall fell down just in front of me. Construction and repairing is never stopped in the building. I must say this is not a safe building at all to work.. Will you agree with me??
    If you feel that only 3C is safe then please go ahead and invest in them but to my best of knowledge nobody has done complete payments to the authority forget even jaypee (as quoted by someone in forum). Unless you check it with RTI, only then you can be assured of it.
    For safety concern, we know how farmers can take anyone to ransom if they wish to.. Time limitation is not at all applicable in this banana republic my friend. Did you read TOI two days back when one sonepat based person is laying claim on Rastrapati bahavan. You will have happy days ahead seeing Tai Pratibha patil defending her in front of the SC.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by smart111
    First of all, the subject of thread is wrong which means that except 3C project all other projects are unsafe in noida???
    I work in a building in noida made by 3C but one fine day while walking, a tile from the outer wall fell down just in front of me. Construction and repairing is never stopped in the building. I must say this is not a safe building at all to work.. Will you agree with me??
    If you feel that only 3C is safe then please go ahead and invest in them but to my best of knowledge nobody has done complete payments to the authority forget even jaypee (as quoted by someone in forum). Unless you check it with RTI, only then you can be assured of it.
    For safety concern, we know how farmers can take anyone to ransom if they wish to.. Time limitation is not at all applicable in this banana republic my friend. Did you read TOI two days back when one sonepat based person is laying claim on Rastrapati bahavan. You will have happy days ahead seeing Tai Pratibha patil defending her in front of the SC.

wow .. i never thought 3C construction cud have probs !! maybe it was just a one off isolated incident .. u talking abt tech boulevard on expressway ?
    CommentQuote
  • Identify

Do you mind disclosing the name of that building? One of my friend is also working in a 3c commercial building. Probably he can verify the same.

Originally Posted by smart111
    First of all, the subject of thread is wrong which means that except 3C project all other projects are unsafe in noida???
    CommentQuote
  • Purpose

If you are not comfortable with projects in Noida (coz nothing is safe in Noida- according to you), what is your purpose of visiting this site?

Originally Posted by smart111
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vmn242018
    Do you mind disclosing the name of that building? One of my friend is also working in a 3c commercial building. Probably he can verify the same.

its green boulevard sector 62. Please go there yourself and confirm :-)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vic1975
    If you are not comfortable with projects in Noida (coz nothing is safe in Noida- according to you), what is your purpose of visiting this site?

Bhaiyaji, no offences to anyone but i am invested in noida as well. Its just I was trying to tell you the hard facts in this forum. Everyone is free to learn/unlearn from any other person's experience.
    Sachhai hamesha karvi hoti hai mere bhai, vaise jyada meetha khane se diabetes bhi ho jati hai. Don't take it otherwise my friend.:)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by smart111
    Bhaiyaji, no offences to anyone but i am invested in noida as well. Its just I was trying to tell you the hard facts in this forum. Everyone is free to learn/unlearn from any other person's experience.
    Sachhai hamesha karvi hoti hai mere bhai, vaise jyada meetha khane se diabetes bhi ho jati hai. Don't take it otherwise my friend.:)

Sir,

3C is a marketing success in NOIDA Real estate which they used to charge huge premium..but the delivery,it seems,is below expectation.

Regarding other projects in NOIDA, what about Eldeco. Remember,Eldeco is the only BSE listed company and is the oldest in UP real estate.yr POV...
    CommentQuote
    Sir,

3C is a marketing success in NOIDA Real estate which they used to charge huge premium..but the delivery,it seems,is below expectation.

Regarding other projects in NOIDA, what about Eldeco. Remember,Eldeco is the only BSE listed company and is the oldest in UP real estate.yr POV...

toh bhai..you have decided as far as 3C's final product is concerned.... good..toh ab kaunsa kharidoon me..yeh bhi batado..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by LChand
    toh bhai..you have decided as far as 3C's final product is concerned.... good..toh ab kaunsa kharidoon me..yeh bhi batado..

Sir,

GOLD
    CommentQuote
    Sir,

GOLD

Noida RE ka koi under-construction project?
    CommentQuote
  • he is talking abt precious metal Gold I think..

But that is already overbought...
    You never know when slides downward...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by chandra2034
    USA is seems heading in bad shape... Keep cash and u can enter in Gurgaon real estate at much better price as investor stake high there.

In last 3 month USA Dow Jones reached 12800 points and came back to 11800 points. Everything is not good at macro level.

Nothing to worry but keep cash with you and if trouble comes then can buy plot in Gurgaon at cheap rate.

If recession starts then project which is complete will command premium and rest will come again at 2600/sqft level.

Recession risks increase as economy slows - Aug. 3, 2011

Baseline is if recession comes again impact will be on under construction properties not on ready to move as all projects launched from 2009, only 5% seems will be ready in next year end.

People who buying at pre-launch rate of 4000/sqft BSP in NOIDA and 5000 BSP in Gurgaon will feel the heat as same project will be available again at 3000 if remain under construction.

6 days ago I posted this news. And in 5 working days USA DOW index lost 1700 points (almost 17%)...

In next 6 month one more credit downgrade expected...USA FED expecting no improvement till 2013 in economy.

Keep cash in hand and do not buy over rated under construction project at over hyped rate.
    CommentQuote