Just to attract your attention towards another important aspect in projects across NOIDA

See the following story..

One person (Samir) went to a landlord (Shanu) and asks for some land, the amount of which Samir will pay to Shanu in 10 years installments. Accordingly, legal papers were prepared & agreed upon 10 years payments, with a clause in case of default of payment by Samir to Shanu, Shanu will have hold over the land & any construction done over it.

Samir sub divides the land into 100 plots.. & start construction on each plot (gives the name of the project as "HUMARA G_HAR"... villagers book the flat in "HUMARA G_HAR" ... Samir collects the money from villagers & construction goes on... in the mean time.... Samir approaches a bank ("AAPKA BANK")... & puts the land on Mortgage.. .. (little tricky but howz that possible..because Samir has not made full payment to Shanu..& Samir doesn't own this land..but still bank gives him loan on this land)....

Now if Samir runs away.... what'll happen to Villagers money....what Shanu'll get... what is the bank's' share...

Friends, please help me solve this puzzle....Please reply.. I am having sleepless nights.. & i am not able to solve this puzzle...
Read more
20 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Oooh Gosh.....I was never aware that 3C Projects are under the Sub Lease Model. Does the same applies to all the other builders of Noida XPressway, 7X etc etc
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Ashish_Leo
    Oooh Gosh.....I was never aware that 3C Projects are under the Sub Lease Model. Does the same applies to all the other builders of Noida XPressway, 7X etc etc

Sub lease is true for all projects whether under construction or old... Sub-lease is not a major concern here... main concern is premium of plots to NOIDA.. and how a builder can mortgage a plot land which itself is the property of NOIDA & 100% payment has not been made to NOIDA yet...

Big game/gamble in Noida involved authorities NOIDA, BUILDERS & banks... how a bank can give loan to builder for the land which itself is not owned by builder but is the property of NOIDA and has been given on lease to builder...

We may see a huge scam in NOIDA real estate in next 1-2 years....

JAGO DOSTON ANDHERE ME MAT RAHO.... BUILDER SE KYA DARNA.. HE IS LIABLE TO ANSWER.
    CommentQuote
  • Dont worry no one can overtake BMW. Where will Samir run away then!! he will be caught and charged penalty. :)
    CommentQuote
  • As few projects are near to possession, does anybody got the possession offer?

Any idea about the contents/clauses of Sub Lease Deed?
    CommentQuote
  • Only time will tell if BMW was faster or bablu....

Originally Posted by sanatan
    Dont worry no one can overtake BMW. Where will Samir run away then!! he will be caught and charged penalty. :)
    CommentQuote