Sort by :
Filter by :
- As current Noida situation says: Ramprastha sec 37 D Gurgaon ;)CommentQuote0Flag
- Is Jaypee also in danger of these land issues . I heard its clean as it got ruling in its favour from court long back . ( Cant confirm just heard)
Senior members ...thoughts?CommentQuote0Flag
- Dwarka expressway is much much better ..No land issues..no political turmoil...just 5-10 mins from a running Huge international airport / existing metro station...and close to Indias Top corporate hub...Its just a matter of completion of a road
In noida road exists...but no big plus like airport, metro....and not a corporate hub as compare to gurgaon
Dwarka expressway has "Road under construction"
Noida expressway has "Proposed infrastructire" by an incompetent authority...
khudh hi dekh loCommentQuote0Flag
- Gurgaon and hence ramprastha project is much better than Jaypee.CommentQuote0Flag
- From investment perspective, Gurgaon as of now is much better than noida if you want to avoid sleepless nights thinking about the disputes, court cases, politics etc.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by smart111From investment perspective, Gurgaon as of now is much better than noida if you want to avoid sleepless nights thinking about the disputes, court cases, politics etc.
Could not agree more.CommentQuote0Flag
- I would say - neither of them.
Go for 3C in NOIDA or a golf course extention project for GGN for 3-5 years investment.
Both RP and JP are long term >15 years investments only.CommentQuote0Flag
- Please suggest Golf course Extm projects and their tentative ratesCommentQuote0Flag
- There are numerous threads in GGN forum on GCXCommentQuote0Flag
- you suggest 3C for investment even at 5000 psf all incl?? other projects are at 3500 psf. if still 3C is better, then one would expect the price gap to be at least 3000 psf after 5 years. is this realistic?CommentQuote0Flag