Hi Guys,

Got sms today for another project from Sikka Group....Kaamna Greens, Sector 143 B. Progressive rates - 3135 for the top floor to 3450 for the ground floor.

Cheque needs to be drawn in favor of "Kindle Infraheights Pvt. Ltd."May be its another company setup by Sikka for this project or they are the marketing partners. I am not too sure if its a good time to launch the project!

Best Regards,
Ravi
Read more
485 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Please share details

Is this new project reliable? Please share some info...seniors pls advice
    CommentQuote
  • Unreliable Kaamna from Sikka

This seems to be another scam from Sikka, I thought they booked a lot of flats in sector 143B using the name Sikka Karnam greens, Now they are selling the same using Kaamna.

The people who booked in Karnam are every day told that soon we will be doing bhumi pujan, but nothing has started. It appear they dont even have the land registered and they are just selling pieces of it to others like Victory crossroads etc.

As for Kaamna , I dont see any floor plan , and layout, only price and just send the money. there is no approved plan , no of towers, layout, unit number. All they want is to grab and sit on your money for years like jaypee.
    CommentQuote
  • Yes...Sikka seems to be hellbent on a SCAM
    CommentQuote
  • yes coolgoose.

i concur.

Under present circumstances i dont think projects would sell unless builder shows clean land papers and no ongoing litigation proof.

Also the buyer should and will seek more clarity on past projects from same group.

This project may not be able to attract bookings.

--Vinay
    CommentQuote
  • Is Kaamna real hotiieeee ? :bab (59):
    How much they are charging for Kaamna ?

Originally Posted by coolgoose
    This seems to be another scam from Sikka, I thought they booked a lot of flats in sector 143B using the name Sikka Karnam greens, Now they are selling the same using Kaamna.

CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by coolgoose

The people who booked in Karnam are every day told that soon we will be doing bhumi pujan, but nothing has started. It appear they dont even have the land registered and they are just selling pieces of it to others like Victory crossroads etc.

As for Kaamna , I dont see any floor plan , and layout, only price and just send the money. there is no approved plan , no of towers, layout, unit number. All they want is to grab and sit on your money for years like jaypee.

the plots are different for kaamna and karnam so its not like selling same plot/flats twice ....but yes the Karnam bhoomipujan has not yet been done therefore it will be wise to wait for progress report on karnam before jumpimg into kaamna bandwagon .....

but then its upto indvidual and his risk appetite .......btw sikkas marketing office claims registry for kaamna is done.....but its same team which has been claiming karnam bhoomipujan will be done next week for past three months.......
    CommentQuote
  • Well if you divide the same plot in two parts and name the unsold towers as Kaamna, I would call it selling the same old thing with another name

Originally Posted by karmaguy
    the plots are different for kaamna and karnam so its not like selling same plot/flats twice ....but yes the Karnam bhoomipujan has not yet been done therefore it will be wise to wait for progress report on karnam before jumpimg into kaamna bandwagon .....

but then its upto indvidual and his risk appetite .......btw sikkas marketing office claims registry for kaamna is done.....but its same team which has been claiming karnam bhoomipujan will be done next week for past three months.......
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by coolgoose
    Well if you divide the same plot in two parts and name the unsold towers as Kaamna, I would call it selling the same old thing with another name

if that is the case then it has to be a very very long plot as a 45 mtr road and logix greens and zest separate sikka karnam and kaamna .....

just explore the map in the link

Wikimapia - Let's describe the whole world!

btw karnam registry is also done now....
    CommentQuote
  • Several issues have been fixing by Sikka Group as so far.

The only issue of farmers which make worry to put your money or not in new project in Noida / expressway. Such assumption will be cristal also on 17th Aug, when large panel of hearing will be sitting

Note** In this hearing Sec-143 is not at all under any court case.

Sikka Karnam registry has been done, they shall declare the bhoomi poojan very soon which means they are also sure about the Land and its issue because none of the builder will take such initiate to do registry when major protest and court cases are going on. As official they have done registry just 2-3 days back which indicates that they are completely confirm by their Land and legal activities.

Sikka Kaamna registry has been done, They shall open the official booking very soon but they are in between of 2 circumstances 1) Sikka Karnam Bhoomi poojan 1st 2) Land issues in Noida/Greater Noida, instant launching this time make them not to give proper reply from market.

Benefits: There would be hardly any new projects will come on express way very soon in such a price, but even if come then such price would be History and not below 3800-4000

Yes, 3cs and logix also shared the land in sec -143 but no sign of launch.

Caution: Farmers issues are in peak, expected all things will clear on 17th Aug, Sikka Karmic land was acquired in 2007 and Farmers already filled the case for such sectors so it would be very worried to watch the case hearing regarding Noida Sec 7X matters. If any case something happen to Sikka Karmic construction, possible to effect other projects also.
    CommentQuote
  • today i visited to sikka kaamana, logix zest, para tiera with one builder. he told kaamana is going to be launched on 05 Seo 2011 and giving best rate. please put views about sikka kaamana, its lauch date and future prospectus.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by proplus
    today i visited to sikka kaamana, logix zest, para tiera with one builder. he told kaamana is going to be launched on 05 Seo 2011 and giving best rate. please put views about sikka kaamana, its lauch date and future prospectus.

Well should be ok but very soon victory infra is launching Shantiniketan which will be towards the expressway on Sector 143B....... So will prefer that over Sikkas .......though never seen or met in person but somehow I do not trust Sikkas much with their lack of commitment towards what they say....

By the way incase you had gone towards sector 143 did you see any excavation going on ar victory site / Sikka Karnam site
    CommentQuote
  • sikka karnam sample flat is under construction. finishing is going on. i think site office may be ready within one month.
    CommentQuote
  • saw kaamna floor plan of 950sft....which i dont like even karnam 840 sft is much better compare to 950 sft of kaamna....same rooms size.

So, it means in kaamna they are charging 110sft more than karman...without increasing useable area.
    CommentQuote
  • It's Good Project

Ya I Agreed with you that its good residential project in noida, its best value for money.:bab (34):
    CommentQuote