Hello friends, this common thread is to ensure that all existing Logix buyers across various projects can discuss their concerns at one place. Also , please share your concerns or positive feed back regarding these under construction projects here.

If we are united , we can approach Logix management in a stronger manner and make sure they take our concerns and suggestions into account.

Cheers :-)
Read more
54 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Thanks SauveDude.. Lets Hope all buyers contribute in it.

"Unity is Strength"
    CommentQuote
  • logix projects

CHEERS !!!
    All logix projects.

Originally Posted by suavedude
    Hello friends, this common thread is to ensure that all existing Logix buyers across various projects can discuss their concerns at one place. Also , success of Please share your concerns or positive feed back regarding these under construction projects here.

If we are united , we can approach Logix management in a stronger manner and make sure they take our concerns and suggestions into account.

Cheers :-)
    CommentQuote
  • logix projects

hey, refering to that thread - 30-70 is hoax

tell me worst-cum-worst what will happen - ?

Cheques will keep lying with BOP for say 15-25 days more than expected date.
    or this scheme will get called off? or the project will get called off (LOL)?
    or BOP/Logix will run away with money (LOL)?
    or project will get delivered in 3 years?

I believe as suavedude said - for investors first & last option are OK. waise bhi who plans to sell before 3 years - else return would be less. Yup, it will hurt end user.
    CommentQuote
  • I am sure we will all contribute Priya. There is a lot of interest in Logix projects going by different threads. And, believe me all established builders face a lot of negative publicity be it Logix, 3C, Unitech or Jaypee, etc. Let's channel all negative or positive feedback here so that we can take it up with Logix folks.
    CommentQuote
  • I agree... Lets all unite and try to make these projects a success for ourselves as much as for others....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vj0real
    hey, refering to that thread - 30-70 is hoax

tell me worst-cum-worst what will happen - ?

Cheques will keep lying with BOP for say 15-25 days more than expected date.
    or this scheme will get called off? or the project will get called off (LOL)?
    or BOP/Logix will run away with money (LOL)?
    or project will get delivered in 3 years?

I believe as suavedude said - for investors first & last option are OK. waise bhi who plans to sell before 3 years - else return would be less. Yup, it will hurt end user.

Do not worry about any one running off with the money, but in case cheques don't get cleared in a week more, it's better if we take it back and give it back when BOP has finalized all aspects. Right now, I am not worried about this aspect.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by priya_ind
    I agree... Lets all unite and try to make these projects a success for ourselves as much as for others....

Have you asked Logix to clarify about dimension of lifts ? Because , we need big lifts to carry furniture or more people at one go. Logix folks told me lifts are bigger than usual which is vague.
    CommentQuote
  • We 'll ask them soon...
    CommentQuote
  • btw, there is one query posted by a buyer in LBG, Do County buyers have similar queries/ know the answer for it?

"As per the plan we are paying 100 rs per sqft for the interest free maintenance charges but in BBA Page-14, Point 8.4, it is written that Buyer has to pay 30 rs per sqft to the maintenance agency. Does anybody know how this 30 rs per sqft maintenance charges are different from the 100 rs per sqft for the interest free maintenance charges?

I've sent couple of mails to Logix but as usual no answer."
    CommentQuote
  • I will discuss this issue with BOP people when I meet them. Thanks for raising this concern.
    CommentQuote
  • One important factor...If you have got discount in the form of CREDIT NOTE..then note that these Brokers DEDUCT TDS and give you you a cheque when encashing the Credit note.

Its BEST..if you can get direct discount from builder on Paper and get less BSP...this also reduces the Registry cost (marginally)
    CommentQuote
  • BOP as an underwriter is good in this respect , they adjust any discount on BSP rather than credit note. Recouping credit note is a tough job !
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by aam aadmi
    One important factor...If you have got discount in the form of CREDIT NOTE..then note that these Brokers DEDUCT TDS and give you you a cheque when encashing the Credit note.

Its BEST..if you can get direct discount from builder on Paper and get less BSP...this also reduces the Registry cost (marginally)

Logix marketing arm is nowhere in the picture now..in any of the projects....now it is just BOP ..BOP and BOP....
    CommentQuote
  • logix blossom county

Even if its BOP BOP BOP - when the cheque & application gets accepted and you receive allotment letter - its completely LOGIX's BABY - they are accepting your request and giving consent to terms & conditions on paper. (if you are specifically talking about the period between your cheque with BOP till it reaches logix - u r right - logix has no role)

MESSAGE RECALLED (sorry this point I was writing for some other thread) - point to note -
    the 30-70 print ad was in National Daily (TOI) - & aisa nahi hai ki it came once - guess it has come on 3 sundays. even if it was not agreed between logix & bop - 21 days is a good enough time to agree or withdraw such AD.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by loneranger
    Noida always amazes me ...BMW has spread this cheat virus in every cranny....
    First it was 3C collecting cheques in the name of Sports Village ...and then gayab....
    Now...LOGIX : BOP has caught the same virus....
    Two of my friends attracted to Logix Blossom County booked in 990 due to this safe payment plan.....
    It has been more than a fortnight and still the money is in their banks....on cross checking with logix ...they say that the scheme is a brain child of the brokers.....hahah such full page ads.
    Surprisingly the brokers are the complete underwriters of the project......
    Not sure...who is playing with fire....BOP by pushing logix project....or Logix by hiring them as undewriters...
    They dont realise they are Noida specific players....and their double speak can erode their credibilty for ever....Bad news always travels faster....

Already the credibilty of NOIDA is down in the dumps....and bachi khuchi kasar....ye puri karengey....in these ANNA days......

Dont get convinced by their any plan ....go for ready to move at a lesser price...
    Abhi County which they say will finish in 1 year..ka ye haal hai....Greens mein pataa nahee kya hoga....wo becharey 3-4 saal baad khel samjhengey....

By the way, here is a email from the buyer in the LBG forum
    "
    This is true. This happened to me. BOP is playing some game. I booked a flat BG (xxx) with BOP on x August and my cheque has not been cleared yet. I called BOP multiple times but couldn’t catch the person involved in booking even on my personal visit to their Sector-18 office. Other BOP personnel simply tell me that they will call me back once they find out. Even Prakash Mavi (Brother of the Owner of BOP) has stopped picking my calls. Today, I called Logix and was told that the flat allotted to me is sold to someone else. Because of the privacy matter they cannot release the name of the owner but it’s definitely not (me).
    ". This happened to me. BOP is playing some game. I booked a flat BG (xxx) with BOP on x August and my cheque has not been cleared yet. I called BOP multiple times but couldn’t catch the person involved in booking even on my personal visit to their Sector-18 office. Other BOP personnel simply tell me that they will call me back once they find out. Even Prakash Mavi (Brother of the Owner of BOP) has stopped picking my calls. Today, I called Logix and was told that the flat allotted to me is sold to someone else. Because of the privacy matter they cannot release the name of the owner but it’s definitely not (me).
    "
    CommentQuote