can somebody guide me

Last updated: September 18 2011
2 | Posts
1507 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can somebody guide me

i am about take possession of a flat.at present i have done the inital agreement with the builder now pls guide as to what are documentation involved once i do the final payment and obtain possession. how do i register my flat ? what is sale deed and when is it signed ?what is a conveyance deed ?

Re : can somebody guide me

Originally posted by shoutu View Post
    i am about take possession of a flat.at present i have done the inital agreement with the builder now pls guide as to what are documentation involved once i do the final payment and obtain possession. how do i register my flat ? what is sale deed and when is it signed ?what is a conveyance deed ?

where u have booked the flat?
    If you aren't working for your goals, you are working for someone else's goals!

Comment

Re : can somebody guide me

Originally posted by shoutu View Post
      Well, There are several steps follow by builders at the time offer of possession also involve if any documents from your side or builder side are still pending then it is also one of the reason to remain delay even after getting "Offer of Possession" and full payment.

Check Lists are-

- Clear the outstanding amount as per the enclosed statement of a/c
      in case

- In case there is any financial/ bank, you shall have to arrange the "NOC for possession" from Bank

- Maintenance Agreement copies shall have executed by you.

- PAN Card/ Photo id copies

- In case person is not available, you may authorized some by way of valid "Power of Attorney"

- Furnish with an "Affidavit as per attached format executed on Rs 50 stamp paper and duly notarized

Note** above check list can be vary from builder to builder.

Further Pre-Inspection procedure for your flat can give you the right picture because many times, after submitting your observation to builder, Builder still take another 4-5 weeks for final finishing, if require.

Conveyance and sale deed essentially have no difference as in both the documents, the right, interest and title of the previous owner is transferred to the purchaser. Ordinarily any conveyance deed is executed, generally by the government agencies, for example, DDA, L&DO, HUDA etc, and the sale deed is executed where the seller and the purchaser are individual/firms/companies other than government companies.

Lease deed is executed by the lessor i.e. government agencies, for example, DDA, L&DO, Ghaziabad. Development authority, Noida and greater Noida in favour of the lessee, whereby land owned by the lessor is given on lease to the lease.

Further, Builder has a legal team who takes the responsibilities to register your flat/unit, you can register your Sale deed through your builder guidance.

Its a simple procedure, You have to submit your stamp paper fees through cash, cheque or DD to builder, further Builder purchase the Stamp Papers on the behalf of you... and Lawyers shall provide you the date and time along with your Address proof, 2 Photographs, BBA copy, Photo id, Extra Cash (Consider this extra money which would be Suggested by Lawyer) etc.

All papers signatures, web cam pictures, fees submitting, Thumb Scan etc shall take only 1-2 hours on a same day but to get the Sale Deed/ Conveyance deed in your hand shall take 1-2 days along with receipt of Fees you submitted earlier. You can coordinate with same to assigned lawyer.
      If You Guys Are Going To Be Throwing Beer Bottles At Us At Least Make Sure They Are Full

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
      Working...
      X