Dear friends,

I am confused between 3c Panachae (In resale, 4500 psf) and JP Klassic (fresh unit, 3710 psf). Although PC is costlier than JP Klassic but I think in terms of ontime delivery and quality of material PC will be better. Actually I am not very comfortable with resale due to cash component and other risk associated with it. JP is famous for late delivery, all the project of JP are already late. Please give advise or suggestions which will give good appreciation in near future. If I go for PC what precautions should I take? I think JP and 3C are only good bullder at Noida. Any other builder do you think good for investment?

RK
Read more
3 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by rksingh
    Dear friends,

I am confused between 3c Panachae (In resale, 4500 psf) and JP Klassic (fresh unit, 3710 psf). Although PC is costlier than JP Klassic but I think in terms of ontime delivery and quality of material PC will be better. Actually I am not very comfortable with resale due to cash component and other risk associated with it. JP is famous for late delivery, all the project of JP are already late. Please give advise or suggestions which will give good appreciation in near future. If I go for PC what precautions should I take? I think JP and 3C are only good bullder at Noida. Any other builder do you think good for investment?

RK

Is this a guess or have you seen their any delivered project ?
    CommentQuote
  • pls go and see yourself the adobe campus is comin opposite jaypee klassic duplex towers ! see what all is opposite klassic ....among non Golf facing properties klassic has best location! pls go and see the site yourself and see what is comin up opp to the towers!
    CommentQuote
  • I understand mr. rksingh is talking about klassic (in sector 129/134, which is further ahead of panache on the other side) and not klassic duplex.
    klassic is advertising possession in 18 months, looks unlikely though. Depends on how soon you wish to occupy the property. JP after completion, is going to be a top notch society in Noida.
    CommentQuote