Wave commercial at City center Sec-32

Last updated: September 15 2011
8 | Posts
3353 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wave commercial at City center Sec-32

I got a call from a broker today that Wave has started collecting EoI for city-center shops in sector 32. The plan is to make a SCO (like sec-18) and each 60-80m plot will have shops and offices...
    Rate is 14k psf

Need inputs from senior members please on

1. Reputation of Wave based on current state of Silver tower and the other new booking they did in sec-18 (dont remember the name)> i am aware of the terrible state of Wave cities both in Gzb and YEIDA

2. Quality of delivery based on CSM and any other completed projects

3. Risk of exit after initial investment in short term: 6 months horizon

Re : Wave commercial at City center Sec-32

That sounds good...sizes of SCO's( Shopping cum Office ) are 60sq m 75sq m ans 90 sq m...the quote i got today is Rs 5 lacs per sq m....i guess this is just land value ,and permissible construction allowed will be 4 floors ( basement ,ground ,first and second). so a minimum investment for a 60 sq m plot will be 3 crores plus construction cost, lease rent and registeration etc etc.

It all depends on what is the location of these SCO's...what r they facing? approach roads? etc etc..

I feel it wont be a bad bet if someone is looking for a long term investemnt.

This is the last oppertunity in case someone is looking to invest in a SCO....( and 2nd only after sector 18 )

Iam not very sure about an early exit ? i have my doubts.

Comment

Bhai logon... yahan to aajkal mouse nahi nikal paa rahe.. yeh elephant kaise jaayega...

Comment

Will they (wave) give plot without construction and construction is to be done by the buyer or is the construction to be done by wave?

14000 psf is on the higher side if it for constructed offices only. But Rs 1.5 lakh per sq mt of commercial plot is a good opportunity or should I say the best investment opportunity available in Noida.

Yes, political risks and legal issues are there as they are in most projects in Noida. In 6 months Up elections will be even closer, so exit in short term may not be possible.

Comment

Man, shammi has mentioned 5L per sq mt not the 1.5L per sq m.

Comment

Originally posted by vipulmails View Post
            Man, shammi has mentioned 5L per sq mt not the 1.5L per sq m.
            I was taking about 14K psf mentioned by Magadh_Pride and I reached at 1.5 lakh by 14000*10.76

I should have put the Magadh_Pride's post in quote.

So I have some confusion in pricing.

Will confirm from brokers tomorrow tomorrow morning what the exact deal is. Since the plot registry was done only a few days ago, this will be a parchi only?
            Last edited September 7 2011, 09:06 PM.

Comment

Ticket size is 3cr. Price is 13500 and can be nego further in case people are interested. We can look at a bulk booking discount.
              Let me know.
              MM

Comment

Does anyone has any idea about Wave city's office?

Also, how does the seniors/veterans rate Wave as a builder?

Comment

MM bro, aapke to logon kay tote his uda diye ticket size bata kar

I was thinking we could also aim for a pie... but no chance

Originally posted by Munish Malhautra View Post
                  Ticket size is 3cr. Price is 13500 and can be nego further in case people are interested. We can look at a bulk booking discount.
                  Let me know.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                  Working...
                  X