Hi friends ,

I am planning to buy 3BHK(1750 sqft) apt in gardenia glory at 3800 psft rate. They are claiming to give possession in dec 2012.

I have a budget of 60-70 lacs and also looking for ready to move apts. Please advice available ready to move apts in noida

Please give your expert advices on this buy. Also please advice me if better projects are available in noida at better prices

:bab (6):
Read more
2 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by nishant007
    Hi friends ,

I am planning to buy 3BHK(1750 sqft) apt in gardenia glory at 3800 psft rate. They are claiming to give possession in dec 2012.

I have a budget of 60-70 lacs and also looking for ready to move apts. Please advice available ready to move apts in noida

Please give your expert advices on this buy. Also please advice me if better projects are available in noida at better prices

:bab (6):

go thru the numerous existing threads.
    CommentQuote
  • Hello everyone,