Sort by :
Filter by :
- Good information Zohaib. I have few questions.
1. RWA must be having a bank account, isn't it? Who remains the authorized signatory of this account or this account as 4-5 people authorized signatories?
2. Does forming an RWA needs builder's consensus?
3. A website of society should be formed. Society people should have account on it (a mailbox). Quotations from various vendors along with their merits/demerits should be displayed on the website. People should be given opportunity to vote for the particular vendor with any comments. Few representatives of society in RWA should not consider it as business & should have 100% transparency. All vendors should be called together & given an opportunity to tell how their services are better than rest.
Website should also display the monthly expenses, funds available, also the name of the people who have not paid the maintenance charges.
Monthly maintenance charges should be payable online.CommentQuote0Flag
- Rwa doesnt need any builders consent
There are bylaws for rwa...u can visit any running rwa and get info from them...
There are numrous ways to run an rwa...the issue is who will give time to it????
Its not an easy task at all....senior citizens are not very computer savvy and most of them can be quite rigid (like normal old people)
Nobody will like if anyone comes once or twice a week and tells whats not right and what should be done...giving fundas to everyday memeber who are spending a lot of time in this
The idea is to start from very begining....and be united
Tenants will be the biggest nuisance.....as they are the ones who have no attachment to a society and hence break all the rules possible
Investors too are biggest nuisance as they delay and hold maintenance most of the time..as for them its a waste of their money
What needs to be done or not done is not an easy task.....specially in a country like India where people are very indisciplined and now with new found money think they can do anything....
You will be surpriced many socities in gurgaon with people from good jobs, etc are being a nuisance....with the 'jaanta nahin main kaun hoon' attitude
Just for the record....approx 5% of socieities in Noida region are WELL maintained.....rest all have succumed to 'chalta hai' attitudeCommentQuote0Flag
- we don't need rude senior citizens to run the society.....it needs energetic people. many senior citizens have no idea of current time & with their orthodox behavior, society can't be maintained properly, time toh main nikal loonga...if I am appointed as one of the members in RWA.
I wish in this technology era, society should have its own website displaying the update information, tender notices, quotations received, maintenance charges, detailed expenditures, funds deposited, festivals celebrations.. alot can be done on website & in true realization...start might be difficult..but once the things come in line..rest will streamlined...
Zohaib, please reply to my query.1. RWA must be having a bank account, isn't it? Who remains the authorized signatory of this account or this account as 4-5 people authorized signatories?CommentQuote0Flag
- Its very good if u can find 5-6 young people ready to devote 1 day a week also after work
Usually its best to hire people for clerk jobs and manage them
Its not at all easy....with the politics involved....accusations fly all over, etc etc....but defintaley its possible
Regd bank account, etc....its only posssible once you have taken OVER from builder....thats not easy at all...knowing the money involved.
There will be a high percwntage of defaulters.....most of them investors....and till these accounts are cleared....meanung all dues of builder are cleared..thenRWA takes over......so its very tricky business.
In many cases Builders will levy heavy penalties on these defaulters.....so they remain as a defaulter.....and handover is further delayed.
Anyhow...regd bank account...usually 2 people are signatory authorities for a certain amount as decided by RWA
For large amounts...meeting done and the funds are approved...only after that cheque can be signed.
RWA is a very flexible organisation and varies from each other.
It just has to follow the bylaws of state govt. Regd audit, elections, etc etc etc
It doesnt tell u how to operate one...but tell u how to elect one legally.
managing a bigger society spl with many investors, tenants can be very bad.
If u r so keen in this issue...suggest you keep a plan ready before possession and manage things from start......CommentQuote0Flag
- By the way EVERY owner of property in a society automatically becomes the MEMBER of Rwa....
like any society.....its bound to have 2-3 groups...some may be genuine...some have vested interests......
the ones with vested interests are the one who have ALL the time in the world for Rwa....
When time will come...u will see urself....all the bestCommentQuote0Flag