i've booked one 2bhk unit in paras tierea through investor clinic and the guy promised me around 3% discount... its almost 2 months and i'm chasing then to get the amount ..initially they told me that with 3rd installment amount will be adjusted but it was a utter lie ... and after that every time they come up with fancy lies.... is anyone gone through this torture .... are they fraud ???????
Read more
112 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by r1981jeev
    i've booked one 2bhk unit in paras tierea through investor clinic and the guy promised me around 3% discount... its almost 2 months and i'm chasing then to get the amount ..initially they told me that with 3rd installment amount will be adjusted but it was a utter lie ... and after that every time they come up with fancy lies.... is anyone gone through this torture .... are they fraud ???????

Yaar en broker's ka koi deen imaan nahi hota.... Dhallae to Dhallae hi hote hai.....Inki kisi bhi baat ka wishwaas na karo...untill they give in writing
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Ashish_Leo
    Yaar en broker's ka koi deen imaan nahi hota.... Dhallae to Dhallae hi hote hai.....Inki kisi bhi baat ka wishwaas na karo...untill they give in writing

Just for future investors..beware of brokers.. For 1-2 % you are going to loose alot. Because they will give you false promises. So in my opinion go to the direct sales team. They will talk straight forward and will give you addition benefits.

Best thing ask lot of brokers for price etc and get the insight information and then finally go to the sales team.
    CommentQuote
  • i got the confirmation in mail , he told me to give the credit note after getting signed by some higher authority person...
    CommentQuote
    i got the confirmation in mail , he told me to give the credit note after getting signed by some higher authority person...

But r u sure that higher authority person is going to sign that document ever..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by VickyB
    Just for future investors..beware of brokers.. For 1-2 % you are going to loose alot. Because they will give you false promises. So in my opinion go to the direct sales team. They will talk straight forward and will give you addition benefits.

Best thing ask lot of brokers for price etc and get the insight information and then finally go to the sales team.

I agree with Vicky....
    Allways try to deal with the direct sales team unless you are buying it in resale.
    Brokers have the commission upto 5 to 8% from the builder. If broker giving you 3%, still he is getting 2 to5% commission from the builder.

If you go to the builder directly, for them, its the customer for whom they dnt have to give any commission. So you can actually negotiate much better, and the discount thru direct deals can be as high as 10 to 15%.

PS: This is based on my own personal exp. when I closed a deal for my 1st dream house 15% discount of total price.
    CommentQuote

Actually .. it is always very hard to believe on any Broker ... and IC is one of the huge under writer in Noida itself. You make sure .. employee of IC is cheating or whole organization is cheating.

There is no wonder buddy, if any broker asked you to give you discount or credit note and later he himself wont follow it. It clears, they are cheating you.

If you have any promised note by that guy ... take that note or issue and meet Honey kathyal or Sunny Kathyal (Owners of IC). If still you shall face problem then it means whole Co. is cheating you.

If you have done BBA with builder then there is no more chance to adjust your rate, after that you shall get only one way ... if broker will return you that discounted money ...

If you have not done BBA, then take the Broker along with you in Builder office .. and Clear this matter on the spot.
    CommentQuote
    I agree with Vicky....
    Allways try to deal with the direct sales team unless you are buying it in resale.
    Brokers have the commission upto 5 to 8% from the builder. If broker giving you 3%, still he is getting 2 to5% commission from the builder.

If you go to the builder directly, for them, its the customer for whom they dnt have to give any commission. So you can actually negotiate much better, and the discount thru direct deals can be as high as 10 to 15%.

PS: This is based on my own personal exp. when I closed a deal for my 1st dream house 15% discount of total price.

Dude ...

Before saying, End Users or Investors should go with Builder directly, We have to understand it is depend upon builder to builder. Actually Sometimes .... its very hard to avoid any Broker because todays buyer is himself very keen to know about maximum knowledge and discount & there are following reasons and conditions, why ? :

1) I remember one reputed builder launched the project on sohna road and Broker Agency underwrite the whole group housing project , that broker was become a "Channel Partner" and further he was sitting at the site and taking the booking directly by saying "they are channel partners". Even any investors willing to book the flat from builder directly, actually as per Real Estate fundas, Buyer must be fooling him/herself by thinking its "DIRECT" word because automatically builder considers such bookings in the quote of brokers as they underwrite the project for another xyz days and get maximum commission. IC, BOP etc do the same with many builders.

In such above situation, sub brokers also attached with Underwriters taking the margin and sub brokerage.

2) Many builders, they have huge network chain in brokers line. You can say "actually they trust on brokers lobby only" so when any builder launch the project they are only depend upon Brokers and provide less discount compare with brokers discount to its Buyers. Here you shall see best cordination between Builder and Brokers. ( Client can not escape )

3) Many other buyers, they have good known people in market and trying to get more knowledge before investing anything at anywhere in RE. So interaction with brokers mean, Buyers are getting many discussion and about the project along with few lies by brokers.

Thats why we say "Today's Buyer is very Smart" but " Brokers are playing more smartly in the background "

Just because of following few conditions, Buyers still can not avoid the Brokers.

Only if builder is selling directly and have no under writer, then anyone can think to get the equal or more discount from Builder side as well, Such condition would be maximum on Old projects which are launched long time back and revised its rate so many times and brokers have nothing to explore with less inventories with Builder.... !!
    CommentQuote
    I agree with Vicky....

Also you will be the direct customer of builder and you will have good personal relations. Because when you are dealing with the dealer you will have lots of conversations but as the deal will be sealed he will not show interest.

But in case of direct team you will have good relation with the guy. you can get the time to deposit the next installment based on personal relations.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by StudRawk

If you have any promised note by that guy ... take that note or issue and meet Honey kathyal or Sunny Kathyal (Owners If IC). If still you shall face problem then it means whole Co. is cheating you.

bhaisahab, ya to aap bahut bhole hai aur ya fir aap gumrah kar rahe hai...everyone knows how broker works...what makes you think that Honey katyal or Sunny katyal will do anything...

always avoid brokers...use them only for getting the information and nothing else as they sell fake promises.

chahe woh broker Investor clinic ho, UNICON ya kuch aur...
    CommentQuote
  • Most of the time builder offers u the same discount as the broker is offering. Reason is simple, the broker is also marketing their project and selling it which the builder cannot do to that extent. And by giving a higher discount then broker, why will he take PUNGA with broker community who is going to bring 100's of more leads
    CommentQuote
    Dude ...

Before saying, End Users or Investors should go with Builder directly, We have to understand it is depend upon builder to builder. Actually Sometimes .... its very hard to avoid any Broker because todays buyer is himself very keen to know about maximum knowledge and discount & there are following reasons and conditions, why ? :

1) I remember one reputed builder launched the project on sohna road and Broker Agency underwrite the whole group housing project , that broker was become a "Channel Partner" and further he was sitting at the site and taking the booking directly by saying "they are channel partners". Even any investors willing to book the flat from builder directly, actually as per Real Estate fundas, Buyer must be fooling him/herself by thinking its "DIRECT" word because automatically builder considers such bookings in the quote of brokers as they underwrite the project for another xyz days and get maximum commission. IC, BOP etc do the same with many builders.

In such above situation, sub brokers also attached with Underwriters taking the margin and sub brokerage.

2) Many builders, they have huge network chain in brokers line. You can say "actually they trust on brokers lobby only" so when any builder launch the project they are only depend upon Brokers and provide less discount compare with brokers discount to its Buyers. Here you shall see best cordination between Builder and Brokers. ( Client can not escape )

3) Many other buyers, they have good known people in market and trying to get more knowledge before investing anything at anywhere in RE. So interaction with brokers mean, Buyers are getting many discussion and about the project along with few lies by brokers.

Thats why we say "Today's Buyer is very Smart" but " Brokers are playing more smartly in the background "

Just because of following few conditions, Buyers still can not avoid the Brokers.

Only if builder is selling directly and have no under writer, then anyone can think to get the equal or more discount from Builder side as well, Such condition would be maximum on Old projects which are launched long time back and revised its rate so many times and brokers have nothing to explore with less inventories with Builder.... !!

This is write sir har sikke to do pahlu hote hai.. But if buyer is smart then no need of teaching or telling him. But for first time buyers going to builder is a safe bet may be he will not give you discount of 2% but chances of cheating will be less as compared to dealer.
    CommentQuote
  • thanks ..

i've done BBA ..there only i came to know about the fraud because as promised 3% amount was not adjusted in agreement..... before that i was living in fools paradise.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rainbow_lad
    bhaisahab, ya to aap bahut bhole hai aur ya fir aap gumrah kar rahe hai...everyone knows how broker works...what makes you think that Honey katyal or Sunny katyal will do anything...

always avoid brokers...use them only for getting the information and nothing else as they sell fake promises.

From my personal experiences I would simply avoid projects which has been underwritten by companies like Investor Clinic etc etc.
    As per one of my relative, who works in DLF as Project Manager for their Chennai project, told me once, that a builder would ONLY go for Underwriters when he is not sure about his own project, also when approvals are not in place, builder not sure when he can complete the construction or builder not sure if he can even start the construction.

In all these scenarios builder's hunt for so called Underwriters to make sure that builder's don't face any liquidity problems at all. Also builder wants to avoid any legal hassles if they don't get approval, so they ask the underwriters to front end the deal.

A builder who is confident about his approvals, project, time delivery etc etc, would never ever think about Underwriting his project, as the builder wants to front-end everything.
    The max a builder would do, it to hire a chain of brokers, but never do underwriting if he is confident.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rainbow_lad

r1981jeev, never mentioned who is cheating ... Employee or whole company ? I am just trying to help him ... So bhai sahab ... if you have anything logic to help that guy ... pl provide your inputs, otherwise ..

Criticizing brokers on forum are very easy :D but knowing about facts and strategies which are adopted between builder and brokers ... will clear by going yourself in BIG REAL ESTATE MARKET.

I remember ... Ajnara, Logix, Patel, Supertech, Express etc ... many Under writers are sitting at the site and my friend was not getting that percentage of discount from co whatever discount was covered by Broker.

But there some other options like " Ashish leo bhai" said, when i went to Nimbus, Aditya, Max royal, Elite etc ... i found sales team were there but which does not mean they do not have brokers team.

The fact would be always remain same ....
    CommentQuote
    r1981jeev, never mentioned who is cheating ... Employee or whole company ? I am just trying to help him ... So bhai sahab ... if you have anything logic to help that guy ... pl provide your inputs, otherwise ..

Criticizing brokers on forum are very easy :D but knowing about facts and strategies which are adopted between builder and brokers ... will clear by going yourself in BIG REAL ESTATE MARKET.

I remember ... Ajnara, Logix, Patel, Supertech, Express etc ... many Under writers are sitting at the site and my friend was not getting that percentage of discount from co whatever discount was covered by Broker.

But there some other options like " Ashish leo bhai" said, when i went to Nimbus, Aditya, Max royal, Elite etc ... i found sales team were there but which does not mean they do not have brokers team.

The fact would be always remain same ....

Kya last line ko hum aapke signature ka saath mix kar ke pade (Suspense of Hindi film):-
    The fact would be always remain same .... __________________
    " Never Love Your Builder .. Always Love Your Property "
    CommentQuote