Last updated: June 28 2013
17 | Posts
5994 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good News for Sector 70,122,121,120,119,117 Customers

Dear All,

Today I visit sector-119 and saw that there are 2 New public schools construction start (Raghav Global School Sector-122, Global Indian International School (GIIS) opposite to Pan Oasis, a reputed international school in worldwide like, USA, UAE, Thailand, Singapur, Malaysia, Japan.. etc).
    Future Belongs to Those, Who Believes in the Beauty of Their Dreams.

Re : Good News for Sector 70,122,121,120,119,117 Customers

Hi Ansh..Indeed its a good news.

I believe GIIS already there in sector 70....but since they have IB curriculum so fees will be very high..

Comment

Originally posted by saihtul View Post
      Hi Ansh..Indeed its a good news.

I believe GIIS already there in sector 70....but since they have IB curriculum so fees will be very high..
      Is it ?

infact out here in Tokyo GIIS is not having a gud repute . Unfortunately no one prefers to put their kids in GIIS. Cant say the infra they have in Noida .... but I dount

Comment

I did visit both the schools, wondering whether i could admit my son in GIIS... As both of these schools are quite near to my house in sec 119...

Raghav Global school: No building as of now, but admissions are on...School owners mostly builders from Bulandshahar... They claim that the nursery wing will be ready in next 4-5 months for session starting April.. Plot size is big(i guess around 4 acres) and decent planned layout... Location is ok too... Nothing much however on ground..No experience of an even big size public school, leave aside an International school... Suggestion, WAIT for atleast 2 years to see the building and actual facility...

GIIS, hmm, No building again so far, but getting constructed..must say 10-15% building completed with good activity at the site in terms of workers and construction speed... Plot size is too small, 2 acres.... GIIS makes too much of tall claims about its schools in other countries, however just a presence in other countries doesn't make a school good... I wish they could have chosen a bigger plot with some playground for kids..Rest nothing is ready, only on paper, so cant comment... However the fee is quite less as compared to other so called new age international schools like Genesis, Shri ram, Step by Step, pathways etc

If some folks know about GIIS in other countries and in Pune, kindly share...

Originally posted by Indomura View Post
        Is it ?

infact out here in Tokyo GIIS is not having a gud repute . Unfortunately no one prefers to put their kids in GIIS. Cant say the infra they have in Noida .... but I dount

Comment

Really it's good news for the new sectors like 71, 119,120,121,117 etc.

I also heard that a mall / multiplex is about to be made in plot opp Sector 121 / Homes121 by Spice Group...is it true?

In fact "jahan madhu hoga...wahan madhu-makkhi bhi honge" i.e. with so many flats on the verge of completion in these sectors....business groups (including school, hospitals, multiplexes etc.) will not be too far...just wait & watch !!

Comment

Any idea about exact location of this Mall...

I did see some yellow colored Board for Some Ashiana something, I am not sure what it is...Is it another Group Housing plot coming up...

Comment

Originally posted by jaideepsr View Post
              Any idea about exact location of this Mall...

I did see some yellow colored Board for Some Ashiana something, I am not sure what it is...Is it another Group Housing plot coming up...
              It was informed by Homes 121 marketing staffs (very confidently)...and it's opp Homes 121 plot (to the other side of the main road from sector 71 to NE)

Comment

Is that is back site of upcoming CNG Filling Station. I think that is the plot.
                Future Belongs to Those, Who Believes in the Beauty of Their Dreams.

Comment

Originally posted by ansh3005 View Post
                  Is that is back site of upcoming CNG Filling Station. I think that is the plot.
                  is Ashiana housing coming there? mark the place in wikimapia.

Comment

Originally posted by rainbow_lad View Post
                    is Ashiana housing coming there? mark the place in wikimapia.
                    sounds great, i think it will be a great project from a great builder.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X