I heard from Mogammo in another thread that ground water in expressway sectors is very hard.

And that ganga water will not be given to expressway.

If this true?

What is the actual water supply situation in Sector 93 B which is already inhabited?
Read more
5 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I live in Sec 82, which is close to 93B and we get the NA supplied water withour a softner plant.

Before this I was living in Rajnagar Ghaziabad, where th water was excellent. In comparision the water here is hard and scaly.

But I undertand that the problem is Noida-wide and not specific to Eway sectors.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Venkytalks
    I heard from Mogammo in another thread that ground water in expressway sectors is very hard.

And that ganga water will not be given to expressway.

If this true?

What is the actual water supply situation in Sector 93 B which is already inhabited?

Normally we know water supply is actually taking care by municipal corporation along with per capita availability of drinking water to be 225 litres.

Many builders on expressway (Specially Under Construction) claiming 24-hour fresh water supply with a water softener plant, Treated water supply & sewage treatment plant

I think existing person can tell us the real pictures, I do not live there but i wish should not be hard as South Delhi (grrr)
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks guys.

I remember in the 1990s, NOIDA water was very hard.

Few years ago, everyone got ganga water which is very good.

But no idea about 93B region - and what the new societies are going to give
    CommentQuote
  • water situation is bad all over noida. authority doesn't have enough ganga water, so they mix it with ground water. but as water supply from authority is not sufficient for lots of people, many people have put in their own submersible pumps. with it you have infinite amount of water but you have to buy a good quality RO for drinking water.
    Originally Posted by Venkytalks
    Thanks guys.

I remember in the 1990s, NOIDA water was very hard.

Few years ago, everyone got ganga water which is very good.

But no idea about 93B region - and what the new societies are going to give
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by alokgarg
    water situation is bad all over noida. authority doesn't have enough ganga water, so they mix it with ground water. but as water supply from authority is not sufficient for lots of people, many people have put in their own submersible pumps. with it you have infinite amount of water but you have to buy a good quality RO for drinking water.

How is water situation in Greater Noida, is it similar to hard water like Noida or do they provide ganga water...
    CommentQuote