3 | Posts
2232 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eldeco Olympia

Dear All,

Need your favor.

Please let me know your views on Eldeco Olympia project (Noida Expressway)for long run. The possession is in March, 2012 and the current rate as per builder site is 6800 psf.

As I do not have any plans to stay in that area until Dec 2014, I am also thinking of selling my unit in Eldeco olympia and invest the same amount in some good upcoming projects in Noida expressway/elsewhere.

Please let me know if I should stick with this unit only ( giving it on Rent) or should I Invest elsewhere.

Plot or Apt?

Appreciate your help !

Re : Eldeco Olympia

You should hang on to this property.

Its a good project with vast open space...you shall get a good rental, as the other half of Utopia is already occupied and commanding a good rental value.

Once complete - you shall get a better value as well. Its a safe option.

Originally posted by sonicahha View Post
    Dear All,

Need your favor.

Please let me know your views on Eldeco Olympia project (Noida Expressway)for long run. The possession is in March, 2012 and the current rate as per builder site is 6800 psf.

As I do not have any plans to stay in that area until Dec 2014, I am also thinking of selling my unit in Eldeco olympia and invest the same amount in some good upcoming projects in Noida expressway/elsewhere.

Please let me know if I should stick with this unit only ( giving it on Rent) or should I Invest elsewhere.

Plot or Apt?

Appreciate your help !

Comment

My opinion is hold on to this property. It would fetch good rentals and capital appreciation

Comment

Thank you so much for your suggestion.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
        Working...
        X