Somehow I forgot to share this important tactic when going to buy a house for end use.

This is specially VERY important at this Juncture in Noida RE when nearly 95% projects are Under medium to advanced stage of Construction.

If not the same project then atleast the builders previous launched project can be scanned

Seeking Help from a Civil engineer or Architect Friend and taking him on site visits...he should be able to give you a very good idea about the MOST important aspects of the project...its construction quality at a very crucial junction of the project

Just though of sharing this...hope it helps
Read more
2 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by aam aadmi
    Somehow I forgot to share this important tactic when going to buy a house for end use.

This is specially VERY important at this Juncture in Noida RE when nearly 95% projects are Under medium to advanced stage of Construction.

If not the same project then atleast the builders previous launched project can be scanned

Seeking Help from a Civil engineer or Architect Friend and taking him on site visits...he should be able to give you a very good idea about the MOST important aspects of the project...its construction quality at a very crucial junction of the project

Just though of sharing this...hope it helps

Most projects are in structure / brick work stage.

I wonder how can a civil engg or an architect judge the quality of structure by site visit or eye inspection?

Structure quality can be only judged by design check, lab test of concrete samples, rods, bricks etc.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SMJ2011
    Most projects are in structure / brick work stage.

I wonder how can a civil engg or an architect judge the quality of structure by site visit or eye inspection?

Structure quality can be only judged by design check, lab test of concrete samples, rods, bricks etc.

Even if one wants to dig deep into all this.....some info can always be obtained in technicalities through the engineers at site....but layman wouldn't know what to ask....this can be easily be done by someone who has an idea.

Experience and knowledge always matters....always.

Civil engineers and architects can give you an idea which you wouldnt be able to judge or probably even think about.

There are probably many ways by which foundations are laid....and they are also categorized.

I remember some years back...someone told me...that his civil engineer brother upon site visits in a project came to know that the Builder actually used the faster but not so expensive and strong method to do the foundation work.....to meet deadlines....

I would suggest that if any civil engineer or architect is on this forum..please contribute...and start a thread about this important aspect.

Example: X Method is Better than Y Method.....if some expert can tell that...then at least people who are buying now...can have another dimension in comparison rather than ....this project has sauna..this project doesnt.

I request any civil engineer or architect to kindly shed some light on this issue
    CommentQuote