Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Late Deposit Penalty Clause- GNIDA

Collapse
X
Collapse

Late Deposit Penalty Clause- GNIDA

Last updated: September 30 2011
9 | Posts
2129 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Late Deposit Penalty Clause- GNIDA

    Hi All,

    Today was last date of my second installment of BHS 13. When I reached UBI bank to deposit my DD I found that all UP banks are closed today ( due date was for today only ) hence was not able to fill challan and deposit my DD

    Please let me know if I fill the challan tomorrow do I have to pay the penalty also for 1 day . In case yes is there another draft to be submitted ?

    Thanks for your help
  • #2

    #2

    Re : Late Deposit Penalty Clause- GNIDA

    1st try to deposit and reason with bank. Also speak to GNIDA and seek their advice. You can still skip penalty by taking an approval from authority.

    Thanks,
    Rakesh

    Originally posted by Confused View Post
    Hi All,

    Today was last date of my second installment of BHS 13. When I reached UBI bank to deposit my DD I found that all UP banks are closed today ( due date was for today only ) hence was not able to fill challan and deposit my DD

    Please let me know if I fill the challan tomorrow do I have to pay the penalty also for 1 day . In case yes is there another draft to be submitted ?

    Thanks for your help

    Comment

    • #3

      #3

      Re : Late Deposit Penalty Clause- GNIDA

      To avoid more trouble.. just calculate 12% interest amount on your installment for 2-3 days interest and deposit this cheque with your installment challan. Put this interest money in “other payment” column. It should not be more than 45-60Rs/day interest.

      Rs. 33 is per day interest on 1 lakh..

      Comment

      • #4

        #4

        Re : Late Deposit Penalty Clause- GNIDA

        sorry.. pls make draft.. authority dont accept cheque

        Comment

        • #5

          #5

          Re : Late Deposit Penalty Clause- GNIDA

          Very true and probably best option. Refer to scheme details on the interest rate or penalty clauses. Make sure that you put the penalty under correct head.

          Originally posted by fritolay_ps View Post
          To avoid more trouble.. just calculate 12% interest amount on your installment for 2-3 days interest and deposit this cheque with your installment challan. Put this interest money in “other payment” column. It should not be more than 45-60Rs/day interest.

          Rs. 33 is per day interest on 1 lakh..

          Comment

          • #6

            #6

            Re : Late Deposit Penalty Clause- GNIDA

            Originally posted by rakesh_sahu View Post
            Very true and probably best option. Refer to scheme details on the interest rate or penalty clauses. Make sure that you put the penalty under correct head.
            Thanks I referred to penalty clause it is 15% and for one day I calculated amount to be around 150 . But I am not sure of the head

            If you refer this :
            http://www.greaternoidaauthority.in/ubi-challan.pdf

            there is point 38 - Late Penalty (registration , possession , construction )
            40 - Extra Payment
            57 - Others

            fritolay Bhai is saying others .. Aisa na ho penalty de bhi doon and vo samjh bhi na paayein ki ye kya he.. Please help

            Comment

            • #7

              #7

              Re : Late Deposit Penalty Clause- GNIDA

              Originally posted by fritolay_ps View Post
              To avoid more trouble.. just calculate 12% interest amount on your installment for 2-3 days interest and deposit this cheque with your installment challan. Put this interest money in “other payment” column. It should not be more than 45-60Rs/day interest.

              Rs. 33 is per day interest on 1 lakh..
              Thanks Fritolay for your help , it is 15% for my case..

              Comment

              • #8

                #8

                Re : Late Deposit Penalty Clause- GNIDA

                I have also paid penalty for 5 days for my allotment.. in 2010 May.. no issue till date and I can see my penalty amount is updated in authority's website.... so just calculate 15% interest and pay for 3-4 days..

                If you still have doubt than take photocopy of this challan (two copies) and submit it with application to GN authority’s office ..they will give you receipt on one copy.. keep it with you for safe side…that you have paid penalty and also informed authority.

                Comment

                • #9

                  #9

                  Re : Late Deposit Penalty Clause- GNIDA

                  I think 38 is the best option out of what ever is available. You can call GNIDA and check with them.
                  These govt rules are real pain. They should be bothered over total amt recoverable but all these "HEADS" are real nuisance for public.

                  -Rakesh

                  Originally posted by Confused View Post
                  Thanks I referred to penalty clause it is 15% and for one day I calculated amount to be around 150 . But I am not sure of the head

                  If you refer this :
                  http://www.greaternoidaauthority.in/ubi-challan.pdf

                  there is point 38 - Late Penalty (registration , possession , construction )
                  40 - Extra Payment
                  57 - Others

                  fritolay Bhai is saying others .. Aisa na ho penalty de bhi doon and vo samjh bhi na paayein ki ye kya he.. Please help

                  Comment

                  • #10

                    #10

                    Re : Late Deposit Penalty Clause- GNIDA

                    Yes.. pls put amount in 38... I forgot that this amount is showing in "other payment" in website..

                    Comment

                    Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X