Hi all,

I would like your advice on Logix Blossom Zest in Sector-143.

I am basically looking out for investing with a very remote possibility of living there in the future(i work in GN) considering the traffic.
My budget is a maximum of 40L.

I am getting a quote of 32L(all inclusive) for the 875sq.ft apartment at 2990 base psf in LBZ.
I think the size of the apartment is small which again puts me off from staying there if I ever plan to. But from the investment point of view, I think it looks OK.

I have seen that in the last month or so, the rates of other properties have gone up considerably.
LP has gone beyond 5000psf. Jaypee Kosmos has gone upto 3500psf. Jaypee Aman II is also selling at 3200psf now!!!!
LBC had gone from 3300 to 3530psf in the last week itself.

I was looking for LBC but now it is closed for booking.
The broker told me that if it opens again, it would be around a minimum of 3800-4000psf.

Do you think LBZ is a worthwhile investment?
Please advice on any other propoerties which would be good from investment point of view.

Thanks.
Read more
Reply
126 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I have booked a 1 BHK in Zest yesterday.
    Its 470 sq ft, purely for investment purpose.

    I got it for 17.17, including everything, its on 6th floor , road facing, in Flexi plan.

    I did not find any other good option n this budget in E-way.

    Location wise, 143 is more or less same as 137 and 168, if FNG comes up, it will be added advantage for 143.

    Also, I got the booking done on the last day of the 1 lakh discount offer on 1 BHK.

    Thanks,
    Nitin.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Nitin, Congrats on your investment.

    Can you please share the basic rate and % discount you got?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by asp_shankar
    Hi Nitin, Congrats on your investment.

    Can you please share the basic rate and % discount you got?


    Thanks Shankar.

    Below are the details :

    BSP : 2990
    Flexi discount : 7%
    Dealer discount : 5%

    Final BSP after discounts: 2642

    Thanks,
    Nitin.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for the reply nitin.vashi.
    Congratulations It looks like a good investment.

    I spoke to a couple of other brokers and they told me that the bookings for the 1BHK is closed and there was no discount.

    I don't think there is any property that is available below 3000psf from a good builder.

    Please pass your broker's number if that's not an inconvenience to you.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nitin.vashi
    Thanks Shankar.

    Below are the details :

    BSP : 2990
    Flexi discount : 7%
    Dealer discount : 5%

    Final BSP after discounts: 2642

    Thanks,
    Nitin.


    can you pls send me the broker details on a PM ....
    CommentQuote
  • Mjoshi and Kumar :

    Please check your PM.

    Thanks,
    Nitin.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Nitin,

    Pls PM your brokers details.... thx
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by asp_shankar
    Hi Nitin,

    Pls PM your brokers details.... thx



    Pls check your PM.

    Thanks,
    Nitin.
    CommentQuote
  • I don't see much excitement in this thread. I wonder why.

    I just got a call from a broker saying that logix has launched one more tower in this project and the price would be Rs. 2990/- per sq. feet plus an additional Rs. 390/- per sq. feet as the additional charges. He said booking amount is Rs. 2.5 lacs. Price seems attractive if you compare with other projects on expressway. Locations seems OK to me. Let us discuss other pros and cons of this project.

    Nitin.vashi: Can you please PM me the broker details? I might be interested.
    CommentQuote
  • I wonder why they have have not given floor plan on their website Blossom Zest
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Ravi_Kant
    I wonder why they have have not given floor plan on their website Blossom Zest


    Floor plans are available here:

    http://www.logixzest.com/images/zestinfo_packstudio.pdf
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ThePunjabi
    Floor plans are available here:

    http://www.logixzest.com/images/zestinfo_packstudio.pdf



    Thank you very much ThePunjabi,

    Locations seems OK to me. How do you consider this investment with a long term perspective of 5-7 years. Prices of some good projects on eway have already gone through the roof.

    Look forward to your thoughts as well as from other seniors.

    Cheers!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Ravi_Kant
    Thank you very much ThePunjabi,

    Locations seems OK to me. How do you consider this investment with a long term perspective of 5-7 years. Prices of some good projects on eway have already gone through the roof.

    Look forward to your thoughts as well as from other seniors.

    Cheers!!!


    Please check your PM.

    I have booked 1 BHK in this project.

    I would advise, invest if you are not taking any loan, or the loan component is small.
    Based on my personal experience, the investment makes sense only if you are not paying a significant amount to the Bank in the form of EMI.
    Or, at least the amount is more or less same as the rent earned from the property.

    As far as the appreciation of this area is concerned, it is bound to happen, and 5 years time frame seems to be good enough for this.
    If everything goes well, E-way is going to be one of the hottest destination in NCR.

    Cheers!!

    Thanks,
    Nitin.
    CommentQuote
  • I agree. Investing in this region for 5 years minimum without taking any bank loan makes sense. Chances are that ROI will be much better than FD.

    Rs 2642 psf BSP in flexi after discounts is good for this location in sector near expressway. Builders with bad reputation or no reputation in far away 7x sectors are asking for much higher prices now a days.

    I have invested in LBC and I believe that the builder will deliver good quality product and without significant delays.
    CommentQuote
  • from layout for studio appt, looks like 3 lifts for 20 units, so considering 20 floors, only 3 lifts for 400 units,,,, pathetic....


    Originally Posted by ThePunjabi
    I agree. Investing in this region for 5 years minimum without taking any bank loan makes sense. Chances are that ROI will be much better than FD.

    Rs 2642 psf BSP in flexi after discounts is good for this location in sector near expressway. Builders with bad reputation or no reputation in far away 7x sectors are asking for much higher prices now a days.

    I have invested in LBC and I believe that the builder will deliver good quality product and without significant delays.
    CommentQuote