Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Solaris Apartment Sector 75, Noida

Collapse
X
Collapse

Solaris Apartment Sector 75, Noida

Last updated: March 30 2014
43 | Posts
11277 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Solaris Apartment Sector 75, Noida

    Guys, does anyone have any idea about the project "Solaris Apartment" in Sec 75 Noida. From what I know, this is a co-operative and the land is sub-leased from the Gardenia FSI.

    Googled and found out that Eleven group is associated with it.


    Any inputs anyone ?
  • #2

    #2

    Re : Solaris Apartment Sector 75, Noida

    check https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...ociety?t=20635

    Comment

    • #3

      #3

      Re : Solaris Apartment Sector 75, Noida

      This land is still not registered and transferred to gardenia. hence it is not advisable to go for it right now, unless u are willing to take risk. we all know that land will get registered some day but when is the question? this is definitely a good proposition compared to builder flats as u save almost 20-25%.
      MM

      Comment

      • #4

        #4

        Re : Solaris Apartment Sector 75, Noida

        I have registered in the solaris apartments just a couple of days back. APNI sehkari awas samiti is claiming that it will get the registry done in the month of october (on basis of Gardenia's commitment to them) and they will only start work after getting the registry done. So, in case if registry is not done, you can take your money back, and they will also willingly give back the money- they claim that you don't need to get a buyer yourself and they will take care of your share.
        Even the loan process will not start before the registry is done, so no burden of loan emi also.
        My suggestion is, if you can wait for 3-4 years for posession, then I guess it's a good decesion to go for it, else there are other projects in 7X sectors which have made good progress and can deliver in 2 years.

        Comment

        • #5

          #5

          Re : Solaris Apartment Sector 75, Noida

          Hi Munish,

          Is it also possible to make a cooperative society for buying a small 5% plot from farmers or buying a very small plot from authority itself... How does the registry happens for such plot...

          By small or very small means around 500-1000 SQ meter...

          Will the FAR for Big Group housing plots and such plots would be same or different???

          jaideep






          Originally posted by Munish Malhautra View Post
          This land is still not registered and transferred to gardenia. hence it is not advisable to go for it right now, unless u are willing to take risk. we all know that land will get registered some day but when is the question? this is definitely a good proposition compared to builder flats as u save almost 20-25%.

          Comment

          • #6

            #6

            Re : Solaris Apartment Sector 75, Noida

            Originally posted by jaideepsr View Post
            Hi Munish,

            Is it also possible to make a cooperative society for buying a small 5% plot from farmers or buying a very small plot from authority itself... How does the registry happens for such plot...

            By small or very small means around 500-1000 SQ meter...

            Will the FAR for Big Group housing plots and such plots would be same or different???

            jaideep
            Yes it is possible to make a co-operative society Jaideep. FAR can be increased by a few % by paying extra. I will be meeting a gentleman on 14th oct and will let u know.
            MM

            Comment

            • #7

              #7

              Re : Solaris Apartment Sector 75, Noida

              Reply to ashish

              Originally posted by ashish.chawl View Post
              I have registered in the solaris apartments just a couple of days back. APNI sehkari awas samiti is claiming that it will get the registry done in the month of october (on basis of Gardenia's commitment to them) and they will only start work after getting the registry done. So, in case if registry is not done, you can take your money back, and they will also willingly give back the money- they claim that you don't need to get a buyer yourself and they will take care of your share.
              Even the loan process will not start before the registry is done, so no burden of loan emi also.
              My suggestion is, if you can wait for 3-4 years for posession, then I guess it's a good decesion to go for it, else there are other projects in 7X sectors which have made good progress and can deliver in 2 years.
              Thats correct ashish ...i also bought a flat in this society with the same information that you have given. This society is selling the flat at very low rates. In my knowledge the registry of the land is done and construction on the site has begun.

              Comment

              • #8

                #8

                Re : Solaris Apartment Sector 75, Noida

                Originally posted by kapildangey View Post
                Thats correct ashish ...i also bought a flat in this society with the same information that you have given. This society is selling the flat at very low rates. In my knowledge the registry of the land is done and construction on the site has begun.
                hi kapil .. plz pm me the number of the builder or broker through whom you registered .. thanks

                Comment

                • #9

                  #9

                  Re : Solaris Apartment Sector 75, Noida

                  Hi
                  As per my information still some portion of land is not registered and construction work still not started.Pl. check with them once again.

                  Comment

                  • #10

                    #10

                    Re : Solaris Apartment Sector 75, Noida

                    complete project is sold out builder is not accepting further bookings..however land/plot is not registered yet even in the name of Gardenia-Max-aims....

                    Comment

                    Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X