Guys, does anyone have any idea about the project "Solaris Apartment" in Sec 75 Noida. From what I know, this is a co-operative and the land is sub-leased from the Gardenia FSI.

Googled and found out that Eleven group is associated with it.

Any inputs anyone ?
Read more
43 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Registration - Solaris Appartment

Thanks Guys....Have you got Society Share certificate???

From whom u got the Registration done info....Is it possible to get the copy of registration papers??...If i get I'll share in the forum.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sk9977
    complete project is sold out builder is not accepting further bookings..however land/plot is not registered yet even in the name of Gardenia-Max-aims....

Originally Posted by kapildangey
    hey guyz
    the latest information on this project is that registration is done. And the construction can begin anytime in june....good luck to all.

Hi Kapil, as per latest info still registry is not done. Any update when this will happen.pl.share update.thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Mayank Gupta
    Any further update o Sector 75 solaris apartment, is the project ever going to start or one should withdraw money

I would appreciate if any one of you have the latest update. Every 2nd week we came to know the registery will be done within 1 month. Year is passed & I dont want to keep the fake hopes alive.
    1). If any one know the latest update then pls share.
    2). If any one know the real issue then pls let us know.
    CommentQuote
  • In my recent visit to site, the sector related work like Road, MP Green boundary work etc. are in progress. JM Aroma (the project adjacent Indosam & Solaris) has been launched and probably excavation has started.

Regards,

Sushil
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Sushil
    Any update on Solaris land?? supposed to complete registry last month.Pl. adv if you have any update.thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Dhanam,

I collected my membership certificate from APNI CGHS on Saturday and update is that registration for all the Builder/Society plots is done except for Indosam & Solaris, which as per APNI CGHS is in process and expected to be completed soon, may be this month.

From the recent movement & progress in the sector-75, I'm hopeful that things shall move now.

Regards,
    CommentQuote
  • I spoke to a member of sehkari samiti, he told me that it will take another 2 or so months to get everything cleared for construction.

I am expecting some good news from them after the clearance of noida extension.
    CommentQuote
  • Noida Authority boundary work on MP Green is almost complete and work for drainage, road etc. is in progress alongside the Solaris/Indosam/JM Aroma plot.

Probably major milestone in our case is registration of sub lease deed with AMG.
    CommentQuote
  • Has anybody received any certificate type of thing from this society?

Please confirm, thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sk9977
    Noida Authority boundary work on MP Green is almost complete and work for drainage, road etc. is in progress alongside the Solaris/Indosam/JM Aroma plot.

Probably major milestone in our case is registration of sub lease deed with AMG.

Hi
    any idea when sub lease deed will happen ?
    thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • is this project by the same builder who is making unibera noida extn ?
    CommentQuote
  • yes it is from eleven buildcon.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dhanam
    yes it is from eleven buildcon.

yaar ye thoda gadbad maamla hai .. this builder seems to launch stuff and then even after several months there is not much activity

inka eleven acacia ke naam se bhi ek project hai NE mein .. usmein bhi kabhi kaam shuru hee nahin hua tha even before NE problems started
    CommentQuote
  • but eleven acacia is completely sold out, not even a single unit available.
    But here builder and other things come at second point, the first point is the authenticity of the land.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by instantdoer
    but eleven acacia is completely sold out, not even a single unit available.
    But here builder and other things come at second point, the first point is the authenticity of the land.

sold out at that crap location ? sahi hai bhai .. NCR ke naam pe kahin bhi kuch bhi launch kar do .. sab sold out :D
    CommentQuote