Guys, does anyone have any idea about the project "Solaris Apartment" in Sec 75 Noida. From what I know, this is a co-operative and the land is sub-leased from the Gardenia FSI.

Googled and found out that Eleven group is associated with it.


Any inputs anyone ?
Read more
Reply
43 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • CommentQuote
  • This land is still not registered and transferred to gardenia. hence it is not advisable to go for it right now, unless u are willing to take risk. we all know that land will get registered some day but when is the question? this is definitely a good proposition compared to builder flats as u save almost 20-25%.
    CommentQuote
  • I have registered in the solaris apartments just a couple of days back. APNI sehkari awas samiti is claiming that it will get the registry done in the month of october (on basis of Gardenia's commitment to them) and they will only start work after getting the registry done. So, in case if registry is not done, you can take your money back, and they will also willingly give back the money- they claim that you don't need to get a buyer yourself and they will take care of your share.
    Even the loan process will not start before the registry is done, so no burden of loan emi also.
    My suggestion is, if you can wait for 3-4 years for posession, then I guess it's a good decesion to go for it, else there are other projects in 7X sectors which have made good progress and can deliver in 2 years.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Munish,

    Is it also possible to make a cooperative society for buying a small 5% plot from farmers or buying a very small plot from authority itself... How does the registry happens for such plot...

    By small or very small means around 500-1000 SQ meter...

    Will the FAR for Big Group housing plots and such plots would be same or different???

    jaideep






    Originally Posted by Munish Malhautra
    This land is still not registered and transferred to gardenia. hence it is not advisable to go for it right now, unless u are willing to take risk. we all know that land will get registered some day but when is the question? this is definitely a good proposition compared to builder flats as u save almost 20-25%.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jaideepsr
    Hi Munish,

    Is it also possible to make a cooperative society for buying a small 5% plot from farmers or buying a very small plot from authority itself... How does the registry happens for such plot...

    By small or very small means around 500-1000 SQ meter...

    Will the FAR for Big Group housing plots and such plots would be same or different???

    jaideep


    Yes it is possible to make a co-operative society Jaideep. FAR can be increased by a few % by paying extra. I will be meeting a gentleman on 14th oct and will let u know.
    CommentQuote
  • Reply to ashish

    Originally Posted by ashish.chawl
    I have registered in the solaris apartments just a couple of days back. APNI sehkari awas samiti is claiming that it will get the registry done in the month of october (on basis of Gardenia's commitment to them) and they will only start work after getting the registry done. So, in case if registry is not done, you can take your money back, and they will also willingly give back the money- they claim that you don't need to get a buyer yourself and they will take care of your share.
    Even the loan process will not start before the registry is done, so no burden of loan emi also.
    My suggestion is, if you can wait for 3-4 years for posession, then I guess it's a good decesion to go for it, else there are other projects in 7X sectors which have made good progress and can deliver in 2 years.


    Thats correct ashish ...i also bought a flat in this society with the same information that you have given. This society is selling the flat at very low rates. In my knowledge the registry of the land is done and construction on the site has begun.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kapildangey
    Thats correct ashish ...i also bought a flat in this society with the same information that you have given. This society is selling the flat at very low rates. In my knowledge the registry of the land is done and construction on the site has begun.


    hi kapil .. plz pm me the number of the builder or broker through whom you registered .. thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Hi
    As per my information still some portion of land is not registered and construction work still not started.Pl. check with them once again.
    CommentQuote
  • complete project is sold out builder is not accepting further bookings..however land/plot is not registered yet even in the name of Gardenia-Max-aims....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by trialsurvey
    hi kapil .. plz pm me the number of the builder or broker through whom you registered .. thanks


    hi sry for delayed response..i dont check these sites often....based on the latest information i recived from 2 different sources...1 broker. other from samiti... 95% land registration done which include the registry of solaris land but the builders in sec75 cannot begin construction untill rest 5% also gets registered.

    Thats why there is no other builder who is begining up the cons. yet...they are telling me that it will begin in march,2012....so hoping that it will go well...
    i am not scared at all on this...because the buying rate was very cheap than the current market value....and you can sell it at any point during the construction.

    Regards
    kapil dangey
    CommentQuote
  • if anyone needs to talk to me ...give me ur email id ...i can send reply..thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Registration status of Solaris Appartments, Sec-75

    Hi Kapil....what's the registration status of Solaris Apptts. project now?? As per Aims-Max-Gardenia website, Registration for whole sector-75 is complete and even it is heard that Indosam(Adjacent Project) registtraion is also complete and construction would start soon??..Pl. comment my mail id is sk9977@gmail.com Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,
    As per the latest information from Eleven group who is going to construct the apptt, the lease aggreement will be signed in april'l2 & construction will be started immediately.
    CommentQuote
  • solaris sector 75

    Any further update o Sector 75 solaris apartment, is the project ever going to start or one should withdraw money
    CommentQuote
  • hey guyz
    the latest information on this project is that registration is done. And the construction can begin anytime in june....good luck to all.
    CommentQuote