Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What about FNG or NG???

Collapse
X
Collapse

What about FNG or NG???

Last updated: September 29 2011
7 | Posts
1866 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • What about FNG or NG???

    Hi Folks,

    Does Any one has an update on FNG or NG??? What is the progress on the ground... Is this project ON...If yes, what is the likely time of its completion...

    What is the exact route???
  • #2

    #2

    Re : What about FNG or NG???

    Originally posted by jaideepsr View Post
    Hi Folks,

    Does Any one has an update on FNG or NG??? What is the progress on the ground... Is this project ON...If yes, what is the likely time of its completion...

    What is the exact route???
    Difficult to get F in FNG, lot of politics involved specially when it is a separate state.

    Comment

    • #3

      #3

      Re : What about FNG or NG???

      Originally posted by jaideepsr View Post
      Hi Folks,

      Does Any one has an update on FNG or NG??? What is the progress on the ground... Is this project ON...If yes, what is the likely time of its completion...

      What is the exact route???
      I understand that FNG was scrapped long time back .

      Refer to https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...t=17841&page=3

      Comment

      • #4

        #4

        Re : What about FNG or NG???

        https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...y-axed?t=14875

        FNG Expressway - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

        Is FNG Expressway a fraud? : Expert Opinions
        If You Guys Are Going To Be Throwing Beer Bottles At Us At Least Make Sure They Are Full

        Comment

        • #5

          #5

          Re : What about FNG or NG???

          while all that is heard and Read, still i would like to understand the status of NG???

          Becuase if we look at Noida section of FNG, some part of it is already built...

          Does any one has an idea how much Km this stretch would be from Sec 121 to Expressway through this road...

          Comment

          • #6

            #6

            Re : What about FNG or NG???

            Originally posted by jaideepsr View Post
            while all that is heard and Read, still i would like to understand the status of NG???

            Becuase if we look at Noida section of FNG, some part of it is already built...

            Does any one has an idea how much Km this stretch would be from Sec 121 to Expressway through this road...
            Hi Jaideep,
            NG from 119 to Eway sec 137 is about 5 kms.
            MM

            Comment

            • #7

              #7

              Re : What about FNG or NG???

              Thnx Munish... Only 5 Km...I was looking at distance of some schools for my kid...

              Shriram by traditional route from Sec 119 is about 18-19km... From Sec 119 to Mahamaya and then Expressway...

              Comment

              • #8

                #8

                Re : What about FNG or NG???

                Originally posted by jaideepsr View Post
                Thnx Munish... Only 5 Km...I was looking at distance of some schools for my kid...

                Shriram by traditional route from Sec 119 is about 18-19km... From Sec 119 to Mahamaya and then Expressway...
                SHriram is a good school.
                Once this road is ready u can reach from 119 thru 137 to Shriram in 15 mins....distance ~7 kms.
                MM

                Comment

                Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                Working...
                X