Last updated: September 29 2011
7 | Posts
1866 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What about FNG or NG???

Hi Folks,

Does Any one has an update on FNG or NG??? What is the progress on the ground... Is this project ON...If yes, what is the likely time of its completion...

What is the exact route???

Re : What about FNG or NG???

Originally posted by jaideepsr View Post
    Hi Folks,

Does Any one has an update on FNG or NG??? What is the progress on the ground... Is this project ON...If yes, what is the likely time of its completion...

Difficult to get F in FNG, lot of politics involved specially when it is a separate state.

Comment

Hi Folks,

I understand that FNG was scrapped long time back .

Refer to https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...t=17841&page=3

Comment

https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...y-axed?t=14875

FNG Expressway - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Is FNG Expressway a fraud? : Expert Opinions
        If You Guys Are Going To Be Throwing Beer Bottles At Us At Least Make Sure They Are Full

Comment

while all that is heard and Read, still i would like to understand the status of NG???

Becuase if we look at Noida section of FNG, some part of it is already built...

Does any one has an idea how much Km this stretch would be from Sec 121 to Expressway through this road...

Comment

while all that is heard and Read, still i would like to understand the status of NG???

Becuase if we look at Noida section of FNG, some part of it is already built...

Does any one has an idea how much Km this stretch would be from Sec 121 to Expressway through this road...
            Hi Jaideep,
            NG from 119 to Eway sec 137 is about 5 kms.
            MM

Comment

Thnx Munish... Only 5 Km...I was looking at distance of some schools for my kid...

Shriram by traditional route from Sec 119 is about 18-19km... From Sec 119 to Mahamaya and then Expressway...

Comment

Thnx Munish... Only 5 Km...I was looking at distance of some schools for my kid...

Shriram by traditional route from Sec 119 is about 18-19km... From Sec 119 to Mahamaya and then Expressway...
                SHriram is a good school.
                Once this road is ready u can reach from 119 thru 137 to Shriram in 15 mins....distance ~7 kms.
                MM

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                Working...
                X