Hi All,
I have just booked a 3bhk Flat in JP kosmos Noida, Initially when I checked on net and checked with several brokers all the negative and positive about this property. There was only one negative factor which I found is delay in Project, except that I never came to know about any other issue with this property. But now after booking this flat. I came to know about one serious issue on this property related to ownership issue on this property..

I Just want to check with you all experienced members of this forum that

Question 1.
Is there any serious issue on this property?

Broker said it will be delivered after 2 years. I don’t mind if I get this after 3 or 4 years. Since I know I will get appreciation on this property accordingly.

Question 2.

Will get be able to get the possession after 3-4 years?

Please share you expert comments on it..

Thanks in Advance
Read more
6458 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • With the above mail from Jaypee CRM about kosmos delivery in Dec14, expect resale rates to stagnate around rs 4000-4100 for another couple of months as more sellers will be interested in selling especially those who were holding till now expecting delivery in Q1 2014 to get max profit.....those interested in buying may try to negotiate hard......i can even notice suddenlly has been flooded by kosmos inventories.
    CommentQuote
  • Just checked Jaypee site.. Kosmos still has availability. I saw it is not sold out ..tried calling the Sales office number given on the site..went unanswered after 2 people transferred it to different deptt.. so much so for customer relationship n service:(

can anyone please share direct contact number of japyee customer care/ sales helpline..would like to talk to them regarding Kosmos
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by NewBuyer1984
    Just checked Jaypee site.. Kosmos still has availability. I saw it is not sold out ..tried calling the Sales office number given on the site..went unanswered after 2 people transferred it to different deptt.. so much so for customer relationship n service:(

can anyone please share direct contact number of japyee customer care/ sales helpline..would like to talk to them regarding Kosmos

u will not get any of those units....dnt waste ur time there....the availability was not there on website till 3 months back...but some units got cancelled or Jaypee had some personal inventories that they finally released on 18th Apr.....all such units were given to brokers with 3% discount at current BSP 3800 ......Thanks to corrupted ppl in jaypee office....brokers returned them favour in cash which endusers wont.
    so dont waste time....i already did!! :)
    CommentQuote
  • matlab ki fir brokers ki baatein suno..chakkar kato :(:(

mujhe to Awwargi ki ghazal yaad aa gayi..:D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    I'll say - when Infratech increased from 34 - in Dec'11 to 56 in Jan'13 - an increase of ~ 60% - easily outperforming the index - I didnt see Digvijay jumping with joy or going all gaga over the outperformance

Fact of the matter is the index and stock goes up and down due to a number of reasons and fundamentals is not nearly part of the moves most of the time. Speculation is.

Yes the stock may go up or down, but a stock making consistent all time low's in such markets is sure a cause of concern. If the fundamentals were oke, the stock would not have been in such downward spirals.
    Further the PE of 5.0 with peer PE's over 20 shows what we are about to see in future.

Hes comparing with DLF?? The chart pattern of DLF is exactly the same as that of Infratech - DLF has also fallen over 50% from March 2013 - probably a sharper fall than infratech

DLF current price is around 190, to be 50 % down the stock should have been on levels of 380.
    The stock has never gone above 290 in last one year.
    So where is the 50 % drop ??
    And you are claiming it has fallen sharper than JP infra..

Lets look at Unitech - another big player - the stock has halved in the same period.

Unitech is the only company which is some what close to JP infra, but even after all the scams and telecom fiasco its shares are still not down 50% in last one year interval.

Omaxe??? - I cant believe it - another 50% drop in the same period - WELL NOW??

Omaxe : Present share price is around 140, 52 week high is around 185. There is really no comparison. Yes you are right it is unbelievable.

Hell - why dont we check the BSE Reality Index itself - 2250 in Jan to 1570 today - the whole sector shows a big trend downwards - and infratech is a very average performance towards the Index.

As per your figures the reality index has fallen from 2250 to 1570 , which means a drop of 30%, however the JP infra shares have fallen more than 52%.
    And this is average performance as per you. The Jaypee infra share has under performed the reality index by a whooping 65%.

Well what do we get to - we are all in big strife - projects will fold - all investments or end use dreams will go up in smoke!!!

-----

As anyone can see from above figures, you are giving a wrong picture in the forum. Next time do not misguide the people or manipulate the figures.
    ( And FYI my figures can be verified by all major financial web sites, check them if you have doubts)

Digvijay has been a constant hounder of Jaypee Wishtown, be it fear of the golf ball to fear of FAR or now fear of the unknown - and he's now resorted to cracking idiotic jokes.

All this while Wishtown is progressing onward - ALL projects are progressing well and Wishtown looks to be going ahead. Any normal person - just needs to visit Wishtown or earlier deliveries like Greater Noida, or F1 or YEW to know the excellent track record of JP (in quality/not speed)

No one ever said they were the fastest and like Bearish said - problems have been discussed many times

But this guy - I dont know - is he jealous of missing out or wants to warn individuals, really not sure - I know sure as hell - he's not a healthy contributor - never is a particular issue discussed properly and unnecessary indulgence in fear mongering

Yes, Iam a constant hounder of JP infra, infact to the extent that all the problems JP WT is facing can be blamed on me.
    Yes I do see a flying golf ball near my house vicinity as problem, and I will never want any of my family to stay any where where there are such hazards.
    Yes I do see an one sided increase as FAR as cheating, and I will call anyone who does that as Cheater.
    Yes I do see JP debt as very big problem, we can all see what the Debt has done to Kingfisher airlines and Suzlon energy.
    Yes I will warn any perspective buyer to be further guarded for surprises JP infra can throw.
    Yes Iam really jealous of missing this bus with punctured tires, just see the previous post how easily the JP infra has delayed the possession by 1.5 years.

And the replies of so called healthy contributors on various issues
    1) Delay : Just look at the golf course
    2) Increase in FAR : No worries just look at the view of golf course
    3) JP debt : No worries look at the golf course
    4) Poor quality( Pavallion court) : Look at the golf course.

After all that is the only thing which JP infra has made in WT.

And I have seen mostly so called self stylist healthy contributors have taken the pictures of Golf course and tried ( may be successfully) to sell few more units in JP wish town.
    For all problems the answer is golf course.

So stop misguiding people just by selling them a dream and showing them brochures.

And if you really have more problems with my posts make a separate forum where u can sing praises of WT and JP for ever. ( May be of Investor clinic or BOP or property guru).
    CommentQuote
  • Digvijay ji- Kosmos ke price mein Exp way ya Noida mein koi achhi property suggest karein aap..main Kosmos ka mann bana rha tha..but it is always healthy to listen to counter point as well...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by riteshgirdha
    See below mails from Jaypee regarding possession.They are now quoting Dec-14 for KM35 where internal finishing work is on.They have delayed possession 1.5 years in last 8 months.See below mails.

Dear Sir ,

Greetings for the day!

With reference to the mail below, the possession of the tower km 35 is in Dec 2014.

For any further assistance, please write to us on the same address.

Regards
    Amrit Raj
    Team Kosmos
    CRC Department
    Jaypee Greens
    Ph:0120-4609000- Extn: 4117/3223

To: kosmos@jalindia.co.in
    Date: 06/06/2013 10:53 PM

Subject: Re: KM35-106 Possession Date

Dear Sir,

Can you please tell me the current possession date for KM35-106?

Regards,
    Ritesh

On Wed, Jan 30, 2013 at 4:42 PM, wrote:
    Dear Sir,

Greetings for the day!

With reference to the trail mail, kindly note that possession is expected to be offered by end of 2013.

Regards
    Nivedita
    Team Kosmos
    CRC Department
    Jaypee Greens
    Ph:0120-4609000-4117,3223
    For regular construction update, please refer to our website Jaypee Greens|Real Estate Noida, Residential Projects, Commercial Property, Villas in Greater Noida

To: kosmos
    Date: 01/28/2013 04:29 PM
    Subject: Re: KM35-106 Possession Date

Hi Chetna,

Can you please update me the current forecast for tentative Possession date of Kosmos Tower 35.
    My unit no is KM35-106

Regards,
    Ritesh

On Fri, Sep 7, 2012 at 3:41 PM, kosmos wrote:
    Dear Sir,

Greetings for the day!

With reference to the trail mail, the possession of the said tower is expected to be offered by 2nd quarter of 2013.

Regards
    Chetna
    Team Kosmos
    CRC Department
    Jaypee Greens
    Ph:0120-4609000-4117,3223

NOTE: Kindly update your latest address,email id and contact numbers by submitting proof of address/PAN card/Passport size photograph and the necessary documents.
    For regular construction update, please refer to our website Jaypee Greens|Real Estate Noida, Residential Projects, Commercial Property, Villas in Greater Noida

To: kosmos
    Date: 09/07/2012 03:21 PM
    Subject: Re: KM35-106

Dear Chetna,

Thanks a lot for your prompt reply.
    Can you advise me what is the tentative possession date for KM35-106

Regards,
    Ritesh

I see some concerns here. First the way jaypee has been changing the possession dates. How can they be so uncalculative every time they give a new date and how can we trust that this is the final revision? Second, this tower is in finishing stages and despite that it would take another 1.5 years. I asked for my klassic tower where the progress is similar and they said Q2 2014. Why this difference then? Something is going on and we the buyers don't seem to be aware of it. Even PC possession has lacked clarity. Klassic and kosmos at least some towers were expected this year but that does seem to be a dream. I wish jaypee could have been more transparent as opposed to just defining a new possession date everytime. Why I find this ridiculous is because each time this gentleman has asked for the possession date, jaypee has quoted a date after a year. This surely is not a coincidence, is it?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mpandey78
    I see some concerns here. First the way jaypee has been changing the possession dates. How can they be so uncalculative every time they give a new date and how can we trust that this is the final revision? Second, this tower is in finishing stages and despite that it would take another 1.5 years. I asked for my klassic tower where the progress is similar and they said Q2 2014. Why this difference then? Something is going on and we the buyers don't seem to be aware of it. Even PC possession has lacked clarity. Klassic and kosmos at least some towers were expected this year but that does seem to be a dream. I wish jaypee could have been more transparent as opposed to just defining a new possession date everytime. Why I find this ridiculous is because each time this gentleman has asked for the possession date, jaypee has quoted a date after a year. This surely is not a coincidence, is it?

I think the issue is common facilities are not ready.
    CommentQuote
  • jo digvijay ko digvijay ji kahe...woh aur koi nahi...digvijay hi ho sakta hai :bab (59):

Originally Posted by NewBuyer1984
    Digvijay ji- Kosmos ke price mein Exp way ya Noida mein koi achhi property suggest karein aap..main Kosmos ka mann bana rha tha..but it is always healthy to listen to counter point as well...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahulchawla5
    jo digvijay ko digvijay ji kahe...woh aur koi nahi...digvijay hi ho sakta hai :bab (59):

??? vat is wrong in saying someone as "Ji" ?? Does he has a history of opposing Kosmos/ JP ??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Digvijay

Yes, Iam a constant hounder of JP infra, infact to the extent that all the problems JP WT is facing can be blamed on me.
    Yes I do see a flying golf ball near my house vicinity as problem, and I will never want any of my family to stay any where where there are such hazards.
    Yes I do see an one sided increase as FAR as cheating, and I will call anyone who does that as Cheater.
    Yes I do see JP debt as very big problem, we can all see what the Debt has done to Kingfisher airlines and Suzlon energy.
    Yes I will warn any perspective buyer to be further guarded for surprises JP infra can throw.
    Yes Iam really jealous of missing this bus with punctured tires, just see the previous post how easily the JP infra has delayed the possession by 1.5 years.

And I have seen mostly so called self stylist healthy contributors have taken the pictures of Golf course and tried ( may be successfully) to sell few more units in JP wish town.

So stop misguiding people just by selling them a dream and showing them brochures.

And if you really have more problems with my posts make a separate forum where u can sing praises of WT and JP for ever. ( May be of Investor clinic or BOP or property guru).

Originally Posted by Digvijay

Digvijay - its just typical of you to start branding someone as a broker or a marketing person or someone in some promotion capacity. When you are on a weak ground - start taking the offensive. I dont want to say what I do do as a professional as that is personal to me, my friends or my family, but it is definitely nothing to do with real estate transactions or projects or marketing or brokering or anything even remotely connected to that.

It is very easy to sit behind a computer screen and scream profanities and baseless personal allegations

Lets again look at the facts:

1. All the answers to problems are the golf course? Where and when have I said that - please confirm this. Out of over 2000 posts - please take out 1 which says the golf course is the panacea to all WT problems. Where have I said - ignore the delays in Pavilion - LOOK AT THE GOLF COURSE INSTEAD? There are pros and cons of any situation - the golf course is an undeniable pro which promises wide expansive views and lung area which our bustling cities and townships lack - where do you disagree with that? And problems like delays, high debt, increased loading etc are discussed - very openly, many times. The problem is that you tend to discuss only those, REPEATEDLY - while I try and bring out the pros and the cons. Why the dramatic portrayal?

2. You started posting in 2-3 JP threads that Infratech is down - sure it is down - BUT the whole RE sector is down. Did you put that in context? ALL prominent RE stocks are BEATEN DOWN. RE more than anything else is an extremely speculative story. Yes I did misread the charts - in the case of DLF or Omaxe - I admit. However - they are ALSO down very significantly AND so is the BSE Realty Index - perhaps not as bad as Infratech - but very very poorly as far as the Nifty or Sensex is concerned - Do you disagree with THAT? And what do you make of the entire sector underperforming. Your argument if any should have been - the entire sector is badly underperforming while JP Infra is doing even worse - THAT should have been your argument. No - you purposely went to 3 JP threads and said JP infra is at the bottom. Why did you not go to each JP thread and scream OUTPERFORMANCE when JPA stock increased from 65-105 from August to December 2012?
    3. Jaypee Infratech PE has always remained low - correct - it is not every been in the legue of DLF/Unitech, yes it is going down as the stock corrects - still delivery of eWay and Greater Noida happened - RIGHT? The correct comparison is the JPA stock which is the parent company like Unitech or DLF and the PE there is over 27. A lot of the WT BTW is being done by JPA
    4. Debt Issue - no doubt is a worrying concern, I have not and will not ever put it under the rug - but atleast give the correct / complete picture - with a debt of 50k crores are assets worth 90 - 100k crores - check this - in the public domain
    5. Has WT construction stopped or slowed? Since 2010 - it has progressed slowly - yet steadily. Do you deny THAT? Have you seen any project stalled or not being worked on? I am not saying delays are good or they havent delayed - they most certainly have - inexcusable. But so have ALL builders - the venerable 3C is delaying by 2 years final possession of LB/LP or DLF by many years its projects in Gurgaon or Unitech - in all its projects. You take the name of the builder - they are delayed. Yes the WT problem is exacerbated by its sheer size and volume.
    6. How many new towers have been added - look at it in the context of the size of WT and then react. I can give you countless builders who have added towers - WT has not done that
    7. Increase in FAR?? WT has the lowest FAR in the region (apart from UGCC) - you only need to step in WT and get an idea of the lower density- it is over a km away from the proposed Metro line - and additional FAR cannot be purchased even if they get more FAR they will use that to build towers in the acres of empty land that is available to them. From a FAR perspective - Mr. Digvijay - WT is currently the safest bet you have
    8. Poor quality in Pavilion Court - sorry, where is the poor quality - lets compare this to LB or LP or anything. Main point is they have delivered to specification and to orignal plan and sample flat. If people chose to ignore the original plan or sample flat or specification sheet or the original plan and are suddenly surprised then SORRY thats your problem - you cannot say PC has bad quality - what were you expecting? More than the specifications stated or a bigger plan than what the brochure mentioned?
    9. Lets also look at the positives - which you have a HABIT of not highlighting - shall we:
    --- JP has DELIVERED an AWESOME township in Greater Noida - do you deny that. As you say the state of the stock is an indicator of things to come - by your logic - can we take that as a benchmark? Do you deny it is the amongst the best in the country and one feels like WOW when you get in?
    --- JP has DELIVERED an AWESOME F1 track. It has been widely regarded as a super success, totally acclaimed by the international community
    --- JP has DELIVERED arguably the BEST roadway in the country - travelling on YEW is a fabulous experience - you deny that?
    --- JP has DELIVERED and owns the BIGGEST Golf Course in the country. Both Noida and GN courses are amongst the very best in the country. Ask any person who has some idea of Golf
    --- JP has DELIVERED the BEST private sports facility in NCR. Nothing comes close to what is there in the GN
    --- JP WT has the lowest FAR in the region - it is immune to extension - to the point that it is well over 1 km away from the forthcoming metro OR even if addnl FAR comes, it will use it for acres of empty space awaiting FAR. By the time this happens - most projects in anycase will have been delivered and fenced in.
    --- Unlike virtually ALL other projects in the region - WT BELONGS to JP ( bulletproof ruling from Supreme Court). All other projects belong to Noida Authority and all are under the EMI scheme to be paid to NA. NO ONE KNOWS what will happen to the end users if Builders fail to pay - who will pay if the builders fold in 7-8 years - even after taking OC.
    --- JP WT HAS BEEN Steadily progressing for ALL projects. Imperial court structure ready for 3 12000 sq ft plate towers at 35 floors, Kalypso court is structure complete except for 2-3 towers, Pavilion Court - virtually all structure complete, townhomes, plots are ready (finishing going on), Kosmos and Klassic - nearly 100 towers are structure complete. Do you deny that Mr. Digvijay
    --- JP has the BIGGEST landbank of ANY BUILDER in NCR - check it again - public domain
    --- The benefits of a township are innumerable - especially in our situation. Do you deny the benefits of having a hospital, golf course, green fields, temples, community centres, schools and colleges, malls, community centres in the same walls of your township

The point in all this is - I am stating facts - these are undeniable and on the ground. I am not here to sell anything - I am not in that line of work. I am neither denying the shortfalls - delays, poor CRM, debt situation - nor moving away from the positives. If the golf course is there AND beautiful - it is so. Why should anyone hide it. And who ever said it is the solution to all problems. You on the other hand are here to ridicule and cause fear and crack jokes

AND your favourite DLF - has touched 185 - from its recent highes of 285 (a fall of 35%) and from a lifetime high of 1200 - what should we make of that - while its recent high end launch was sold out in a matter of days
    CommentQuote
  • Superb analysis Dinesh- dispassionate and holistic.
    CommentQuote
  • Getting a deal in Kosmos.....Original PAL is lost n seller has got a duplicate pal from jp....please suggest if this type of deal is ok or there is risk...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by maxchaap
    Getting a deal in Kosmos.....Original PAL is lost n seller has got a duplicate pal from jp....please suggest if this type of deal is ok or there is risk...

try for other unit instead of this
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by riteshgirdha
    I think the issue is common facilities are not ready.

See that's the point. If common facilities mean electricity and water connection then would PC also be delivered after a year and half? God knows what the case is but we all may be speculating at this point. The Real reason is known to jaypee and they need to show more transparency and give clear answers to the buyers. The buyers deserve it. I am not a jaypee basher but a buyer in their project. And as a buyer I would prefer jaypee to give a clearer perspective so that I know what the problem is and plan accordingly till the possession happens. Be it emi adjustments or paying rents. The last thing I would need is that the date changes by a year and I need to plan again to manage my finances and then it happens again. At the end I am the one getting screwed.
    Having said that, I no way am implying that the project is bad and all. Kosmos and klassic are good value for money projects and I like the quality that Jaypee is delivering so far and the way wishtown is shaping. I am only concerned about these false promises of possession that has been made.

CommentQuote