Dear All,

I am not able to find any good Residential project launch this year in Noida Area including Expressway. What i observe, only few Towers are been launche in the existing projects.

My aim is to gather more informations for the new launche in the Noida regian under one thread.

Your's input regarding the same will be appreciated.
Read more
Reply
19 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by civil_abhay
    Dear All,

    I am not able to find any good Residential project launch this year in Noida Area including Expressway. What i observe, only few Towers are been launche in the existing projects.

    My aim is to gather more informations for the new launche in the Noida regian under one thread.

    Your's input regarding the same will be appreciated.


    Visit Property Expo near GIP, Noida today or tomorrow.


    https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/other-forums/general-real-estate-discussion/3062-how-to-sell-property-in-case-of-death?p=6641#post3062
    CommentQuote
  • One Project is coming up Near by Sai Mandir (sector-52) by a very reputed builder. Hope soft launch will be start this month. will update all of you when get confirm information.
    CommentQuote
  • Friends!

    I am looking for a property for investment only in a horizon of 5-6 years. So, Can u suggest some Projects in Noida.

    Thanks in advance!
    CommentQuote
  • Any idea about the builder, expected launch date, price etc....

    Originally Posted by ansh3005
    One Project is coming up Near by Sai Mandir (sector-52) by a very reputed builder. Hope soft launch will be start this month. will update all of you when get confirm information.
    CommentQuote
  • any information on this new project. Builder and location?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by subh_noida
    any information on this new project. Builder and location?


    sector 52 has no GH plots left. only some commercial plots , is it a residential development or commercial.
    CommentQuote
  • It's Near Sector 52 builder is not clear the location and don't want to open his name now. So wait all of you now, will revert you when builder give me the permission to open his name. But Builder is very reputed and till now made only luxury flats. One more new project is also going to launch in sector-119 which I will provide you till tomorrow.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ansh3005
    It's Near Sector 52 builder is not clear the location and don't want to open his name now. So wait all of you now, will revert you when builder give me the permission to open his name. But Builder is very reputed and till now made only luxury flats. One more new project is also going to launch in sector-119 which I will provide you till tomorrow.


    sector 50, ambience should be the project near sector 52.
    sector 119, project should be opposite eldeco . builder i heard is Ashiana
    CommentQuote
  • Parx Laureate

    What do you think about the launch of Parx Laureate apartments in Sector 108, Noida? Min. size is 3100+ sq.ft. Rs. 4395 psf (all incl.)?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Ansh,

    has IVRL sold the GH plot in Sec 119 or coming out with something on their own... It is the largest plot in sec119 opposite Eldeco...

    i also thought of Grand Ashiana but i guess the yellow colored board is of some plots scheme in the name of Grand Ashiana on Yamuna expressway...


    Jaideep


    Originally Posted by ansh3005
    It's Near Sector 52 builder is not clear the location and don't want to open his name now. So wait all of you now, will revert you when builder give me the permission to open his name. But Builder is very reputed and till now made only luxury flats. One more new project is also going to launch in sector-119 which I will provide you till tomorrow.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jaideepsr
    Hi Ansh,

    has IVRL sold the GH plot in Sec 119 or coming out with something on their own... It is the largest plot in sec119 opposite Eldeco...

    i also thought of Grand Ashiana but i guess the yellow colored board is of some plots scheme in the name of Grand Ashiana on Yamuna expressway...


    Jaideep


    IVR has other plots in sector 121 and sector 118 , any news on those.

    IVR PRIME

    IVR PRIME
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • this is the same project as Express Zenith, i havn't heard good about this builder.

    CommentQuote
  • new launch by ansal guys

    Article Window
    CommentQuote