Hi,
I was looking at buying some agricultural Land but has not been able to buy amount of land initially thought of. Have been left with some money. Was thinking of investing the same in Jaypee Plots. Can someone tell me what are the going rates and what rate one can expect after lets say 5 years?
Thanks.
Read more
3640 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by jaideepsr
    Hi,
    I was looking at buying some agricultural Land but has not been able to buy amount of land initially thought of. Have been left with some money. Was thinking of investing the same in Jaypee Plots. Can someone tell me what are the going rates and what rate one can expect after lets say 5 years?
    Thanks.

Lot of Views but NO reply. I thought Jaypee Plots are kindaa HOT!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jaideepsr
    Lot of Views but NO reply..I thought Jaypee Plots are kindaa HOT!!!

They have run up too much in last 6 months. I don t see them worth investing for now as they are already selling at what should have been a ready to build price. With little developmental work being done there, I don''t see much upside for short term.
    In the long term-- we are all dead :D:D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Magadh_Pride
    They have run up too much in last 6months.... I dont see them worth investing for now as they are already selling at what should have been a ready to build price ... with little developmental work being done there.. I dont see much upside for short term

In the long term-- we are all dead :D:D

Hehehee Liked the statement " In the long term-- we are all dead "
    But still what are the resale rates, if i am being able to shed major portion of premium in BLACK?
    CommentQuote
  • 1.25 - 1.75 psy for Golf Course Plots depending on location. Min size 200 sq yd. Kensigton plots much lesser at 60-70K per sq yd.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sam33r
    1.25 - 1.75 psy for Golf Course Plots depending on location. Min size 200 sq yd. Kensigton plots much lesser at 60-70K per sq yd.

Kensington plots were available for 60-70 K about 45 days ago. There has been a run here of late. The current rates are 80 K to 100 K, depending on the size and location. Min size is 153 and max 298 (barring about a dozen plots >298 yds).
    CommentQuote
  • KP has given good ROI, I guess in Jan '11 prices were around 45k. So Kinda double in 8 -10 Months time frame. But from here they should slow down.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by harpreetsg_delhi
    KP has given good ROI, I guess in Jan '11 prices were around 45k. So Kinda double in 8 -10 Months time frame. But from here they should slow down.

Slow down? Not yet Harpreet. If you see the prices of Sector plots in front..e.g. sec 105, they are selling at 100 to 110 K already and they are not having the layout, big parks, club and power back up apart from gated/security. The price is likely to harden once nearing possession which is like 6 months from now.

Secondly, the Sector 128 Golf plots are like 125-175 K (where possession is already given) so the next best option on the NE Way is KP plots, which have a good amount of steam still left or so I think. Certainly, I am not an expert.
    CommentQuote
  • Quite possible. I forgot to mention earlier that the prices are changing here almost every other day. The larger size plots would then be commanding 100 K upwards or so.
    CommentQuote
  • 60-70K

Ved Kapoor ji,

The rate at Jaypee plots till last week was around 65-70K. Let me know if you want me to connect with the brokers (BOP) or you can check with them at jaypee office - 128 sector.

Possession after 6 months is highly unlikely, have been to the site last week.

What is the reason behind your thought that Jaypee plots carry more value than sector 105/108 plots. both have +ves and -ves. Please enlighten us so that we can make appropriate decisions.

- Jaypee plots close to Yamuna, so more risky, however small the risk maybe of floods if and when it happens
    - there is sand and not soil when you dig the ground to lay the foundation. How firmly it can support the house comparatively.
    - Plots in the middle of concrete high rises jungle. In sector 133, its behind Orchards and right in the middle is another upcoming highrise.
    - One cannt construct and live there unless sorrounding apartments are fully constructed, who would want to live there amidst all sand and dust
    - atleast 2 kms inside of expressway. 105/108 are right there on the expressway.
    CommentQuote
  • Plus:

I believe Jaypee will start charging monthly maintenance fees as soon as it hands the plots over to you. So for at least 3 years, till all dust settles down, you would be paying these charges without staying there.

And what abt electricity and water? Will these be provided by NOIDA, or by Jaypee? If Jaypee, then their rates could be much higher than NOIDA rates.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mackkumar
    Ved Kapoor ji,

The rate at Jaypee plots till last week was around 65-70K. Let me know if you want me to connect with the brokers (BOP) or you can check with them at jaypee office - 128 sector.

Possession after 6 months is highly unlikely, have been to the site last week.

What is the reason behind your thought that Jaypee plots carry more value than sector 105/108 plots. both have +ves and -ves. Please enlighten us so that we can make appropriate decisions.

- Jaypee plots close to Yamuna, so more risky, however small the risk maybe of floods if and when it happens
    - there is sand and not soil when you dig the ground to lay the foundation. How firmly it can support the house comparatively.
    - Plots in the middle of concrete high rises jungle. In sector 133, its behind Orchards and right in the middle is another upcoming highrise.
    - One cannt construct and live there unless sorrounding apartments are fully constructed, who would want to live there amidst all sand and dust
    - atleast 2 kms inside of expressway. 105/108 are right there on the expressway.

Dear Mr mackkumar,

Price-wise..still 65-70 K...there must be something missing...request pls check again...however, I will be happy to buy at those rates. Kindly PM me the contact. I'll be thankful.

Possession.. When I last checked with the Company in Sept, they said 4 months. I have'nt visited the site...but thought 6 mos would be safe...but you may well be right considering the site condition..it may extend.

Advantages of Jaypee plots...Power back up, gated, secured complex, beautifully laid boulevard, huge parks, club...etc..... what more can one ask for from a plot?

Flood risk..yes may be..

Soil type...my friend...if it can enable big multi-storied structures..why not small 3 storey houses...with some piling work (RCC frame in foundation) it is taken care of these days.

Yes..living till 2015..i.e. till the big structures are constructed will be an issue.

There will be quite a few multi storeys in the vicinity..yes..but they are not so close as to threaten the good living in plots ...of course there will be dust in the initial years during construction...(BTW how used to we are of dusty living in Delhi/NCR anyways over all these years... Sir)..but once ready, it will be a well laid boulevard full of parks etc.

Distance-wise the plots nearest to Exp Way are less than or max 1 Km...which is actually a good thing for a residential neighbourhood...in terms of noise pollution...imagine the sound of running vehicles 24X7 on the Exp Way.

At the end of the day...it is individual's choice..

regards,
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fatichar
    Plus:

I believe Jaypee will start charging monthly maintenance fees as soon as it hands the plots over to you. So for at least 3 years, till all dust settles down, you would be paying these charges without staying there.

And what abt electricity and water? Will these be provided by NOIDA, or by Jaypee? If Jaypee, then their rates could be much higher than NOIDA rates.

Friend,

Yes...maintenance will need to be paid for these years without actually using the facilities fully.

Power back up is being provided by the builder...water frankly I do'nt know...nor the rates at which these will be supplied.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by VedKapoor
    Dear Mr mackkumar,

Price-wise..still 65-70 K...there must be something missing...request pls check again...however, I will be happy to buy at those rates. Kindly PM me the contact. I'll be thankful.

Possession.. When I last checked with the Company in Sept, they said 4 months. I have'nt visited the site...but thought 6 mos would be safe...but you may well be right considering the site condition..it may extend.

Advantages of Jaypee plots...Power back up, gated, secured complex, beautifully laid boulevard, huge parks, club...etc..... what more can one ask for from a plot?

Flood risk..yes may be..

Soil type...my friend...if it can enable big multi-storied structures..why not small 3 storey houses...with some piling work (RCC frame in foundation) it is taken care of these days.

Yes..living till 2015..i.e. till the big structures are constructed will be an issue.

There will be quite a few multi storeys in the vicinity..yes..but they are not so close as to threaten the good living in plots ...of course there will be dust in the initial years during construction...(BTW how used to we are of dusty living in Delhi/NCR anyways over all these years... Sir)..but once ready, it will be a well laid boulevard full of parks etc.

Distance-wise the plots nearest to Exp Way are less than or max 1 Km...which is actually a good thing for a residential neighbourhood...in terms of noise pollution...imagine the sound of running vehicles 24X7 on the Exp Way.

At the end of the day...it is individual's choice..

regards,

Plus:

The Brand Equity Jaypee...the quality of maintenance of roads, parks etc expected in a privately maintained place ...(e.g.how is Jaypee maintaining G Noida property) I mean the overall 'feel' of the place. Can this be compared unfavourably with the normal/sarkari feel of a sector plot development environment.

That is why...it is normal to expect an additional premium for a branded item...is'nt ?

And finally, when we buy a piece of land...we buy a neighbourhood along with it....the latter is actually the single most important factor responsible for the price tag.

It is my POV. Rest, you may evaluate.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vikky56
    1. Rates are no where like 80-90 etc. Wishful thinking... Lol

2. Good choice for those wanting to live amidst construction trucks and cranes for next 5+ years...

Hi vikky56,

Yours' kind of reaction is expected and somewhat justified also...the reason being that the prices have moved up in a lil bit crazy manner in a span of few days...and unless one is particularly following the trend, one may still carry the impression one got last which was only a few weeks ago.

Suggest, please make a fresh reality check on prices and apprise us...it will be helpful to those who may be interested in this project. thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Rates are neither as low as 60psy nor as high as 90 psy .....just 3 days back i was offered a rate of 75 psy for my plot which is on 22 mtr wide road.
    CommentQuote