Hi,
I was looking at buying some agricultural Land but has not been able to buy amount of land initially thought of. Have been left with some money. Was thinking of investing the same in Jaypee Plots. Can someone tell me what are the going rates and what rate one can expect after lets say 5 years?
Thanks.
Read more
3640 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by victor43
    Jaypee had originally proposed to have planned elevation for all homes built on KP plots. What is the status now? Is jaypee going to provide elevation layouts?

Jaypee has specified this as a one of the written terms n conditions of allotment..that they would specify the elevation/facade of the houses to be built in KP. I do not think there is any change. FYI, at the time of possession, they will give some alternatives for the elevation/facade designs (say about 10) and the owner has to choose any one of them.
    CommentQuote
  • As per my information they will give 3 options in regard to facade control. Infact this is good as it will keep out some builders coming out with "puppy" designs and spoiling the charm of the township.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shammi
    As per my information they will give 3 options in regard to facade control. Infact this is good as it will keep out some builders coming out with "puppy" designs and spoiling the charm of the township.

Yep, controlled elevation will give character to the township. Hope it will be better managed and maintained!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by victor43
    Yep, controlled elevation will give character to the township. Hope it will be better managed and maintained!

Well said. AFA maintenance standards are concerned...with such a big township where Jaypee has so much at stake in terms of reputation, they would not do something mediocre. Also, we can take a cue from how they are maintaining the GN property.
    CommentQuote
  • I have a plot in KP-2, called jaypee today they said that possesion will be given in March, 2012. Promised date in my allotment letter is May 2011. Few days back I went to site they were doing sewer work(very slowly) with very few labors working. Does anyone have an idea about possession date and how much time does one get to make building?
    CommentQuote
  • what is the current resale rate in smaller plots?

Also, apart from the sewage work, are they also building greens which are proposed, does all plots as shown in the master plan have green belt in front and back?

what is the price expected at the time of resale?

members please comment.
    CommentQuote
  • Current rate should be between 80 psy to 95 psy depending upon the location, facing, size , road etc. (153 sq yards being the cheapest.)

At the current speed of development , i feel offer of possession will be around diwali-christmas 2012. Add another couple of months for final legal formalities , so actual possession should be march 2013.

I am anticipating minimum 1 lac to 1.25 lacs plus psy for any plot any location once they are ready for possession.

After the possession JP will give 2 years to construct..so approx march 2015 will be the deadline to construct.
    CommentQuote
    Current rate should be between 80 psy to 95 psy depending upon the location, facing, size , road etc. (153 sq yards being the cheapest.)

At the current speed of development , i feel offer of possession will be around diwali-christmas 2012. Add another couple of months for final legal formalities , so actual possession should be march 2013.

I am anticipating minimum 1 lac to 1.25 lacs plus psy for any plot any location once they are ready for possession.

After the possession JP will give 2 years to construct..so approx march 2015 will be the deadline to construct.

thanks shammi for answering my qesttions, how about the green belt ? does every plot has it in front and back as shown in the layout? if it is then it will look so beautiful.
    CommentQuote
    Current rate should be between 80 psy to 95 psy depending upon the location, facing, size , road etc. (153 sq yards being the cheapest.)

Shammi Ji,

Regarding the likely date of possession...when did you last visit the site? I can vouch for KP I which I visited last week. The road work is in full swing... and would be completed in one month's time. The main work left thereafter is electricity and water lines...I think that should take another 2 months...plus also give another one month for misc legal stuff etc...hence, March 2012 seems more like the possession time.

Hav'nt seen KP II..so can't say.
    CommentQuote
  • I hope you are right...but since last 8 months i havent seen major development and work is progressing at a snails pace...i wish the speed picks up now( it has as u already mentioned)...but anticipating that road, water, electricity etc will be done till march 2012 is very wishfull thinking .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhinav_2325
    thanks shammi for answering my qesttions, how about the green belt ? does every plot has it in front and back as shown in the layout? if it is then it will look so beautiful.

No green belt at the back of these plots but definately a green belt in front.
    CommentQuote
  • I visited KP 1 yesterday and yes most of the internal roads are in place and how? i am impressed !!! Great internal roads 22.5m , 18 m and 15 m wide....it makes the existing noida sector internal roads (for plotted development) look like "Galis".
    CommentQuote
  • I visited KP plots yesterday and it was indeed a pleasant surprise. Roads are in place. Sewerage work over.Electricity and Water supply work is in progress. Street lights work on all internal and external roads is in full swing ( 50% or more through).All Sign boards in all lanes indicating plot numbers being repainted . Demarcation work for all plots in progress.
    No wonder i received a demand letter for the next installment.
    Seeing the current scenario of development work , i feel offer of possession of these plots now wont take long.I am expecting it around June-July 2012.
    CommentQuote
  • I am contemplating buying a plot for self use. However after going thru the layout plan I have some concerns:

a) though I agre that roads look wide and spacious but there is lack of enough parks/greens in the area. Very small parks thrown in here and there look inadequate.
    b) majority of plots are 153 sq yards which may give a very cluttered look to the community.
    c) where is the club for the use of residents

Does anyone share these concerns or they are totally unfounded?

Pls advise. I am looking to buy 240 sq yrd plot
    CommentQuote
  • Even i have few questions regarding Jaypee plots -

1) What is the difference between KP Phase 1 and KP Phase 2 ? Is it location or ? Which one is better ?

2) Other than gated security and power backup - what else we get ? Has it got dedicated club, swimming pool, parks, play area, lawn tennis, jogging track, gym etc etc ....i mean does it have all the facilities which we get with flats society ?

3) how much will be the monthly/annual maintenece charges ( once say we construct 3000 sqft area) ?

Thanks
    Sumit
    CommentQuote