Hi,
I was looking at buying some agricultural Land but has not been able to buy amount of land initially thought of. Have been left with some money. Was thinking of investing the same in Jaypee Plots. Can someone tell me what are the going rates and what rate one can expect after lets say 5 years?
Thanks.
Read more
Reply
3640 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I agree with you on the majority plots being 150 yards basically means a very dense clutter even if not a low end gentry to that extend. Jaypee had planned to impose some conditions on facade control to partially address this issue when the plots were initially sold

    However I am not sure if it eventually made it to the BBA or even if Jaypee has any intentions of imposing these ... If they do, it would be so much better

    Else you can expect to see granite nameplates proclaiming "Khanna villa" and "Kharbanda Chateau" outside these essentially LIG plots :D

    Originally Posted by sweetguy
    I am contemplating buying a plot for self use. However after going thru the layout plan I have some concerns:
    a) though I agre that roads look wide and spacious but there is lack of enough parks/greens in the area. Very small parks thrown in here and there look inadequate.
    b) majority of plots are 153 sq yards which may give a very cluttered look to the ot
    CommentQuote
  • The layout of KP-1 is better as has the right mix of all sizes of plots whereas KP-2 has mostly smaller plots.

    Apart from gated security and power backup, it surely has a dedicated club with all facilities. Jaypee have charged a mandatory club membership fees of Rs one lac each per plot.

    Monthly maintenece charges are Rs 20 per sq yard per month ( for example for a plot size of 209 sq yards annual maintenece charge would be Rs 50160 per year)

    It is clearly mentioned that the facade control will be determined by jaypee.
    CommentQuote
  • Hello, As I'm intersted to buy a plot in wishtown, so kindly update me the latest prices of the plots in KP-2 in sizes of 209 and 239 with most probably N/E facing.

    Please also share your information regarding possession in KP-2.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by LIONTALKS
    Hello, As I'm intersted to buy a plot in wishtown, so kindly update me the latest prices of the plots in KP-2 in sizes of 209 and 239 with most probably N/E facing.

    Please also share your information regarding possession in KP-2.



    Prices are still the same between 80-90k psy.....

    possession by the end of this year not b4 that
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amitbahl
    Prices are still the same btween 80-90k psy.....
    possession by the end of this year not b4 that



    Dear Amit, I've brought in the same price range ,

    I've inquired that from JP that they've started to offer letter of possession of few plots and within one month they will offer letter of possession of most of the plots.

    You can cross examine and tell me.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by LIONTALKS
    Dear Amit, I've brought in the same price range ,

    I've inquired that from JP that they've started to offer letter of possession of few plots and within one month they will offer letter of possession of most of the plots.

    You can cross examine and tell me.



    Dear liontalks,

    do u still blve CRM or any jaypee official commitment ???

    I have been listening since last 4 months possession of phase 1 of LB but uptill now still they say any time soon..

    there are some units in KP1 where demand have been raised to 65% only n still customers has to pay remaining 35% n the reason whole KP got delayed coz of digging work(Basement parking) of KBA and KBH surrounded by plots.
    CommentQuote
  • They have already taken 95% payment in KP-1 plots. As per internal information they are going to offer possession of plots in July 2012. As far as remaining work like - park, greenary, gates etc. are concerned it will go concurrently.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Magadh_Pride
    I agree with you on the majority plots being 150 yards basically means a very dense clutter even if not a low end gentry to that extend. Jaypee had planned to impose some conditions on facade control to partially address this issue when the plots were initially sold

    However I am not sure if it eventually made it to the BBA or even if Jaypee has any intentions of imposing these ... If they do, it would be so much better

    Else you can expect to see granite nameplates proclaiming "Khanna villa" and "Kharbanda Chateau" outside these essentially LIG plots :D


    majority of the plots are with the brokers and investors not end users. Magadh bhai you are right..The size, price doesnot fit. LIG size plots whose prices are bloated by the brokers.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by LIONTALKS
    Dear Amit, I've brought in the same price range ,

    I've inquired that from JP that they've started to offer letter of possession of few plots and within one month they will offer letter of possession of most of the plots.

    You can cross examine and tell me.

    Yes. You are right. I visited Jaypee Office today. They confirmed letters are now being issued and KP 2, to begin with, followed by KP 1, is being offered for possession this month and by month end or max early July, this will be completed. Can't say if a few plots remain exception.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by VedKapoor
    Yes. You are right. I visited Jaypee Office today. They confirmed letters are now being issued and KP 2, to begin with, followed by KP 1, is being offered for possession this month and by month end or max early July, this will be completed. Can't say if a few plots remain exception.



    Yes, they're issued letters of some plots in Q,R & S blocks and within one month time they will give possession of all KP-II, very good.

    But what's about the registration, is that will happen with the possession or some time late, any information ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amitbahl
    Dear liontalks,
    do u still blve CRM or any jaypee official commitment ???
    I have been listening since last 4 months possession of phase 1 of LB but uptill now still they say any time soon..
    there are some units in KP1 where demand have been raised to 65% only n still customers has to pay remaining 35% n the reason whole KP got delayed coz of digging work(Basement parking) of KBA and KBH surrounded by plots.


    Yes you're right, but they're offering first possession of KP-II and later on KP-I. As far as demand is concern it is no more a issue now practically as it is a matter of days only.

    Originally Posted by rajeshgargcs
    They have already taken 95% payment in KP-1 plots. As per internal information they are going to offer possession of plots in July 2012. As far as remaining work like - park, greenary, gates etc. are concerned it will go concurrently.


    In my case payment of 95% has taken but again they're offering first possession in KP-II.

    Dear Neptune,

    I've found piece of my choice after the hardwork of more than one month, so not at all intersted to sell.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by LIONTALKS
    Yes, they're issued letters of some plots in Q,R & S blocks and within one month time they will give possession of all KP-II, very good.

    But what's about the registration, is that will happen with the possession or some time late, any information ?

    Yeah, forgot to add about regn...right now only possession is being given...some legal formalities/paper work is required by Jaypee before regn...indicative time...may take up to 6 months.
    CommentQuote
  • Thank You Mr Ved Kapoor.
    CommentQuote
  • I am expecting possession letter in a couple of months for KP 1 . I got a very tempting offer to sell my plot but after analyzing decided against selling my plot ( couldn't find a better alternative to reinvest).

    So, i suppose we get 3 years to construct after we get the possession? and when will the facade control and FAR come into picture?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shammi
    I am expecting possession letter in a couple of months for KP 1 . I got a very tempting offer to sell my plot but after analysing decided against selling my plot ( couldnt find a better alternative to reinvest).
    So, i suppose we get 3 years to construct after we get the possession? and when will the facade control and FAR come into picture?

    I suppose it is a good decision to hold this as an investment and end use purpose alike. But how come you feel it may still take two months for you to receive your offer of possession ? Yes, you would get three years to construct from possession date. About the facade, I reckon, Jaypee should inform the options at the time of possession ( 8 to 10 options).

    BTW, if you do'nt mind, would you like to share the price you were offered ? Basically, wanna know if prices have begun to go up already or what?
    CommentQuote