Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Purvanchal Royal Park by Purvanchal Group in Sector 137, Noida

Collapse
X
Collapse

Purvanchal Royal Park by Purvanchal Group in Sector 137, Noida

Last updated: May 12 2019
1920 | Posts
356627 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Purvanchal Royal Park by Purvanchal Group in Sector 137, Noida

    Recently I have seen earlier projects of Purvanchal in Noida and Greater Noida and really impressed with quality and maintenance. I am planning to book in Royal Park noida. I have some questions here.

    - I called their salesperson and he quoted me rate as 4000 BSP with 4% discount in flexi plan. I asked what other discount can be done , he mentioned "app milo site dekho phir baat kartai hein , further discounts par nahee kar patai .. app miliyaii kuch naa kuch toe kam ho jayegaa " .. so it seems he is willing to come down on prices... but what could be idle price to buy ?
    - I asked what are options available he said options are available in all and PLC /with out PLC whatver u prefer. It seems project is still not sold as expected..
    - I know purcanchal is a good builder in terms of the quality and maintenance but what are the negatives?
    - I am yet to visit their site but please advise any negative in its location ?

    Thanks
    Last edited July 21 2017, 10:42 AM.
  • #2

    #2

    Re : Purvanchal Royal Park by Purvanchal Group in Sector 137, Noida

    Originally posted by kalramohit View Post
    Recently I have seen earlier projects of Purvanchal in Noida and Greater Noida and really impressed with quality and maintenance. I am planning to book in Royal Park noida. I have some questions here.

    - I called their salesperson and he quoted me rate as 4000 BSP with 4% discount in flexi plan. I asked what other discount can be done , he mentioned "app milo site dekho phir baat kartai hein , further discounts par nahee kar patai .. app miliyaii kuch naa kuch toe kam ho jayegaa " .. so it seems he is willing to come down on prices... but what could be idle price to buy ?
    - I asked what are options available he said options are available in all and PLC /with out PLC whatver u prefer. It seems project is still not sold as expected..
    - I know purcanchal is a good builder in terms of the quality and maintenance but what are the negatives?
    - I am yet to visit their site but please advise any negative in its location ?

    Thanks
    Please respond

    Comment

    • #3

      #3

      Re : Purvanchal Royal Park by Purvanchal Group in Sector 137, Noida

      I was interested to buy here but dropped the idea as inventory is very less and the current prices are a bit overpriced. Plus location wise it seems to be preety congested. Its surrounded by exotica, tech homes and paramount projects. and they will not give you any discount...they have very high opinion about themselves and hate to talk about prices. But purvanchal building quality going by their past projects is no doubt good. BTW i was looking for 1315 and i have no idea about the other sizes. Inventory might be available there.

      Comment

      • #4

        #4

        Re : Purvanchal Royal Park by Purvanchal Group in Sector 137, Noida

        Disadvantages are similar to other projects in sector 137

        most of projects are having high density projects all around.

        Rest its the most credible builder in that sector.

        If the salesperson is offering you good location and price....DEFINATELY meet him and see what options they have.

        Comment

        • #5

          #5

          Re : Purvanchal Royal Park by Purvanchal Group in Sector 137, Noida

          what's the deal with creating a separate thread for such specific query?

          Comment

          • #6

            #6

            Re : Purvanchal Royal Park by Purvanchal Group in Sector 137, Noida

            I have been to site today , infact just coming back from sector 137.

            Visited following
            - Paras
            - Ajnara
            - Purvanchal

            Rates offered were as follows
            Paras Tiera
            - CLP: Sizes available was 1725 and 1900 in both simplex and duplex
            - 3340 BSP for more then 10th floor + 2 lakhs Car + 100 Rs Lease Rent + 200 IFMS + Service Tax 2.57%.
            - Possession by end of 2013

            *They used iPad to explain everything

            Ajanara
            - CLP : 3800 BSP + 85 lease Rent + IFMS 40 +None for Club membership +car parking and other things
            - Possession by end of 2013
            - Max size available was 1725


            Purvanchal
            -CLP: 3500 + 40 IFMS +100 Lease Rent
            - Sizes available were 1700+ and 1900+ on 10th floor onwards or less then 7th floor.

            One negative I observed about Purvanchal was just in front of it there is planned commercial space which could be mall or office space.

            But one thing is clear that altough website says 4025 but when visit site then they give price much below that and that too with out showing cheque book..

            Intestting part was the guy I meet himself told that they are constructing towers which is not open for booking and they will sell when prices will be at 5000 BSP.. Good part here atleast this builder is not soley depended on buyers money to put every brick.

            Comment

            • #7

              #7

              Re : Purvanchal Royal Park by Purvanchal Group in Sector 137, Noida

              Mohit - Purvanchal has other charges of almost Rs 408 per sq feet which includes car parking, club membership, lease rent, IFMS, fire fighting charge, EEC. I guess you have missed few components including car parking...cross check with Azam in the site office.

              And hardly any negotiation happens with purvanchal even if you show cheque/draft they r very strict in pricing.
              Last edited October 12 2011, 05:58 PM.

              Comment

              • #8

                #8

                Re : Purvanchal Royal Park by Purvanchal Group in Sector 137, Noida

                What is the construction status of Purvanchal? Is it happening at good pace? Is resale allowed in this project?

                Comment

                • #9

                  #9

                  Re : Purvanchal Royal Park by Purvanchal Group in Sector 137, Noida

                  U can get the list of other charges from their site.

                  Originally posted by saprovo View Post
                  Mohit - Purvanchal has other charges of almost Rs 408 per sq feet which includes car parking, club membership, lease rent, IFMS, fire fighting charge, EEC. I guess you have missed few components including car parking...cross check with Azam in the site office.

                  And hardly any negotiation happens with purvanchal even if you show cheque/draft they r very strict in pricing.

                  Comment

                  • #10

                    #10

                    Re : Purvanchal Royal Park by Purvanchal Group in Sector 137, Noida

                    Am not sure if it is mall or whatever. As per Noida Authority Master plan, this area is marked for Industrial purpose. Also it will not be drawback for Purvanchal but for Supertech and shubhkamna as well.

                    Originally posted by kalramohit View Post
                    I have been to site today , infact just coming back from sector 137.

                    Visited following
                    - Paras
                    - Ajnara
                    - Purvanchal

                    Rates offered were as follows
                    Paras Tiera
                    - CLP: Sizes available was 1725 and 1900 in both simplex and duplex
                    - 3340 BSP for more then 10th floor + 2 lakhs Car + 100 Rs Lease Rent + 200 IFMS + Service Tax 2.57%.
                    - Possession by end of 2013

                    *They used iPad to explain everything

                    Ajanara
                    - CLP : 3800 BSP + 85 lease Rent + IFMS 40 +None for Club membership +car parking and other things
                    - Possession by end of 2013
                    - Max size available was 1725


                    Purvanchal
                    -CLP: 3500 + 40 IFMS +100 Lease Rent
                    - Sizes available were 1700+ and 1900+ on 10th floor onwards or less then 7th floor.

                    One negative I observed about Purvanchal was just in front of it there is planned commercial space which could be mall or office space.

                    But one thing is clear that altough website says 4025 but when visit site then they give price much below that and that too with out showing cheque book..

                    Intestting part was the guy I meet himself told that they are constructing towers which is not open for booking and they will sell when prices will be at 5000 BSP.. Good part here atleast this builder is not soley depended on buyers money to put every brick.

                    Comment

                    Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X