Recently I have seen earlier projects of Purvanchal in Noida and Greater Noida and really impressed with quality and maintenance. I am planning to book in Royal Park noida. I have some questions here.

- I called their salesperson and he quoted me rate as 4000 BSP with 4% discount in flexi plan. I asked what other discount can be done , he mentioned "app milo site dekho phir baat kartai hein , further discounts par nahee kar patai .. app miliyaii kuch naa kuch toe kam ho jayegaa " .. so it seems he is willing to come down on prices... but what could be idle price to buy ?
- I asked what are options available he said options are available in all and PLC /with out PLC whatver u prefer. It seems project is still not sold as expected..
- I know purcanchal is a good builder in terms of the quality and maintenance but what are the negatives?
- I am yet to visit their site but please advise any negative in its location ?

Thanks
Read more
1812 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by kalramohit
    Recently I have seen earlier projects of Purvanchal in Noida and Greater Noida and really impressed with quality and maintenance. I am planning to book in Royal Park noida. I have some questions here.

- I called their salesperson and he quoted me rate as 4000 BSP with 4% discount in flexi plan. I asked what other discount can be done , he mentioned "app milo site dekho phir baat kartai hein , further discounts par nahee kar patai .. app miliyaii kuch naa kuch toe kam ho jayegaa " .. so it seems he is willing to come down on prices... but what could be idle price to buy ?
    - I asked what are options available he said options are available in all and PLC /with out PLC whatver u prefer. It seems project is still not sold as expected..
    - I know purcanchal is a good builder in terms of the quality and maintenance but what are the negatives?
    - I am yet to visit their site but please advise any negative in its location ?

Thanks

Please respond
    CommentQuote
  • I was interested to buy here but dropped the idea as inventory is very less and the current prices are a bit overpriced. Plus location wise it seems to be preety congested. Its surrounded by exotica, tech homes and paramount projects. and they will not give you any discount...they have very high opinion about themselves and hate to talk about prices. But purvanchal building quality going by their past projects is no doubt good. BTW i was looking for 1315 and i have no idea about the other sizes. Inventory might be available there.
    CommentQuote
  • Disadvantages are similar to other projects in sector 137

most of projects are having high density projects all around.

Rest its the most credible builder in that sector.

If the salesperson is offering you good location and price....DEFINATELY meet him and see what options they have.
    CommentQuote
  • what's the deal with creating a separate thread for such specific query?
    CommentQuote
  • I have been to site today , infact just coming back from sector 137.

Visited following
    - Paras
    - Ajnara
    - Purvanchal

Rates offered were as follows
    Paras Tiera
    - CLP: Sizes available was 1725 and 1900 in both simplex and duplex
    - 3340 BSP for more then 10th floor + 2 lakhs Car + 100 Rs Lease Rent + 200 IFMS + Service Tax 2.57%.
    - Possession by end of 2013

*They used iPad to explain everything ;)

Ajanara
    - CLP : 3800 BSP + 85 lease Rent + IFMS 40 +None for Club membership +car parking and other things
    - Max size available was 1725

Purvanchal
    -CLP: 3500 + 40 IFMS +100 Lease Rent
    - Sizes available were 1700+ and 1900+ on 10th floor onwards or less then 7th floor.

One negative I observed about Purvanchal was just in front of it there is planned commercial space which could be mall or office space.

But one thing is clear that altough website says 4025 but when visit site then they give price much below that and that too with out showing cheque book.. :)

Intestting part was the guy I meet himself told that they are constructing towers which is not open for booking and they will sell when prices will be at 5000 BSP.. Good part here atleast this builder is not soley depended on buyers money to put every brick.
    CommentQuote
  • Mohit - Purvanchal has other charges of almost Rs 408 per sq feet which includes car parking, club membership, lease rent, IFMS, fire fighting charge, EEC. I guess you have missed few components including car parking...cross check with Azam in the site office.

And hardly any negotiation happens with purvanchal even if you show cheque/draft :( they r very strict in pricing.
    CommentQuote
  • What is the construction status of Purvanchal? Is it happening at good pace? Is resale allowed in this project?
    CommentQuote
  • U can get the list of other charges from their site.

Originally Posted by saprovo
    Mohit - Purvanchal has other charges of almost Rs 408 per sq feet which includes car parking, club membership, lease rent, IFMS, fire fighting charge, EEC. I guess you have missed few components including car parking...cross check with Azam in the site office.

And hardly any negotiation happens with purvanchal even if you show cheque/draft :( they r very strict in pricing.
    CommentQuote
  • Am not sure if it is mall or whatever. As per Noida Authority Master plan, this area is marked for Industrial purpose. Also it will not be drawback for Purvanchal but for Supertech and shubhkamna as well.

Originally Posted by kalramohit
    I have been to site today , infact just coming back from sector 137.

Visited following
    - Paras
    - Ajnara
    - Purvanchal

Rates offered were as follows
    Paras Tiera
    - CLP: Sizes available was 1725 and 1900 in both simplex and duplex
    - 3340 BSP for more then 10th floor + 2 lakhs Car + 100 Rs Lease Rent + 200 IFMS + Service Tax 2.57%.

*They used iPad to explain everything ;)

Ajanara
    - CLP : 3800 BSP + 85 lease Rent + IFMS 40 +None for Club membership +car parking and other things
    - Max size available was 1725

Purvanchal
    -CLP: 3500 + 40 IFMS +100 Lease Rent
    - Sizes available were 1700+ and 1900+ on 10th floor onwards or less then 7th floor.

One negative I observed about Purvanchal was just in front of it there is planned commercial space which could be mall or office space.

But one thing is clear that altough website says 4025 but when visit site then they give price much below that and that too with out showing cheque book.. :)

Intestting part was the guy I meet himself told that they are constructing towers which is not open for booking and they will sell when prices will be at 5000 BSP.. Good part here atleast this builder is not soley depended on buyers money to put every brick.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by saprovo
    Mohit - Purvanchal has other charges of almost Rs 408 per sq feet which includes car parking, club membership, lease rent, IFMS, fire fighting charge, EEC. I guess you have missed few components including car parking...cross check with Azam in the site office.

Yes sorry missed that .. but my point was their site was showing 4000 BSP but when u go in person it comes to be 3500 which is more then 10% lesser..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ThePunjabi
    What is the construction status of Purvanchal? Is it happening at good pace? Is resale allowed in this project?

Construction is in good pace but area looks very dense as mentioned by various people on this forum.. also locationwise Paras and Ajnara is better then purvanchal...
    CommentQuote
  • Sector 137 projects

Mr. Kalra Mohit
    If you have visited sector 137 and checked with PARAS, AJNARA & PURVANCHAL only, why didnt visit more projects available in neighborhood.
    Go again & visit Logix & Paramount, both are good & construction is going with good pace.
    You may be able to find as per your liking.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by S.G.Delhi
    Mr. Kalra Mohit
    If you have visited sector 137 and checked with PARAS, AJNARA & PURVANCHAL only, why didnt visit more projects available in neighborhood.
    Go again & visit Logix & Paramount, both are good & construction is going with good pace.
    You may be able to find as per your liking.

I went during my office hours after lunch and came back to office by 5 so didn't get time to visit each builder. I will have second visit soon ..
    CommentQuote
  • One thing you should notice is that Purvanchal is not dealing through broker and hence the commission which varies from 5-8% is passed on to end user.
    Also they have lesser overheads in terms of marketing and all those things.

I think the project is funded by themself alone....

Originally Posted by kalramohit
    Yes sorry missed that .. but my point was their site was showing 4000 BSP but when u go in person it comes to be 3500 which is more then 10% lesser..
    CommentQuote
  • Mohit, I think you got the wrong pricing. 3500 rate is for flexi not CLP. CLP rate is 3800bsp.
    CommentQuote