Recently I have seen earlier projects of Purvanchal in Noida and Greater Noida and really impressed with quality and maintenance. I am planning to book in Royal Park noida. I have some questions here.

- I called their salesperson and he quoted me rate as 4000 BSP with 4% discount in flexi plan. I asked what other discount can be done , he mentioned "app milo site dekho phir baat kartai hein , further discounts par nahee kar patai .. app miliyaii kuch naa kuch toe kam ho jayegaa " .. so it seems he is willing to come down on prices... but what could be idle price to buy ?
- I asked what are options available he said options are available in all and PLC /with out PLC whatver u prefer. It seems project is still not sold as expected..
- I know purcanchal is a good builder in terms of the quality and maintenance but what are the negatives?
- I am yet to visit their site but please advise any negative in its location ?

Thanks
Read more
1822 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by saprovo
    Rates are 3900 all inclusive with 3 KVA power backup. (Flexi). I am taking 18th floor in tower 12. I love higher floors. They have 3 lifts.. six flats per floor for 1315 size. Sadlt these guys are very rigid about prices...and as they donot have any brokers simply no chance of negotations etc...I am surprised how Purvanchal sells without any broker backup! And all the big size flats are sold out...specially the 2955 sq feet!!

Central park facing units no longer available. They are also constructing few towers which are complete park facing but they are not selling these...i guess will sell these later at higher prices as RTM. Feels good to see this anyway...gives confidence on Builder's cash situation.

Had to finalize something...last 2 months i have seen the prices only move up despite all talks of recession...slowdown...real estate crash..over supply..etc etc.. and i have missed the bus! So finalized a non park facing... saved PLC :D

Congralutions for your booking. If possible can you please provide the breakup of 3900.
    CommentQuote
  • 3500 is BSP.

Rest Rs 400 includes car parking, club charges, 3KVA backup, Lease rent, EEC and IFMS.

I am debating between flexi and DP rates. Loans are available on both plans. Down payment BSP rates are Rs 3350 which seems a good proposition as almost 65% of total flat cost is due on today's date for Tower 12.
    CommentQuote
    3500 is BSP.

Rest Rs 400 includes car parking, club charges, 3KVA backup, Lease rent, EEC and IFMS.

I am debating between flexi and DP rates. Loans are available on both plans. Down payment BSP rates are Rs 3350 which seems a good proposition as almost 65% of total flat cost is due on today's date for Tower 12.

Yes I agree when that it's better to pay 95% instead of 65%. But keep in mind that their clause says project delivery date is June 2013 but late payment will start only after Dec 2013 if there is any delay. Also their late panlity is 5 RS psf.

By the way what size you are taking ? I also liked everything about the project but my size requirment is 1925 sf which is costing me 77lakhs and that is too much for me so I had to give up.
    CommentQuote
  • I am taking a 1315.
    CommentQuote
    Rates are 3900 all inclusive with 3 KVA power backup. (Flexi). I am taking 18th floor in tower 12. I love higher floors. They have 3 lifts.. six flats per floor for 1315 size. Sadlt these guys are very rigid about prices...and as they donot have any brokers simply no chance of negotations etc...I am surprised how Purvanchal sells without any broker backup! And all the big size flats are sold out...specially the 2955 sq feet!!

Central park facing units no longer available. They are also constructing few towers which are complete park facing but they are not selling these...i guess will sell these later at higher prices as RTM. Feels good to see this anyway...gives confidence on Builder's cash situation.

Had to finalize something...last 2 months i have seen the prices only move up despite all talks of recession...slowdown...real estate crash..over supply..etc etc.. and i have missed the bus! So finalized a non park facing... saved PLC :D

Hi Saprovo,

Congratulations!!!!

You have taken a very wise decision by going in for Purvanchal. They are undoubtedly the best and the safest builder in Sector -137.

Cheers!!! :bab (4):
    CommentQuote
  • I am new in this forum and also hunting for best option. I read lots about Purvanchal Royal Park sector 137 project. Infact today I called their sales representative, they offered me 3700 BSP for construction link plan and 3500 flexi plan. Rest other charges like parking, lease etc will be separate.

My requirement can fit in 1315 sqft area , but not sure about the offer. They suggested me to wait couple of months for their new launch at greater noida upcoming project. I am not sure whether I should proceed with their current project or wait for new upcoming project at GN with almost 1000 less BSP cost as compare to present.

Any suggestion from members are welcome in this regard.
    CommentQuote
  • Greater Noida is a nice place but the project you are talking about is around 17-18 km away from 137.

Noida prices are higher and will always be significantly higher than Greater Noida due to obvious reasons. So decide on the location first where you want to buy flat.

As far Purvanchal's new launch is concerned read up forum's senior member Aam Admi post. The project is going to be a high density project and if one has to stay in Greater Noida whats the point of staying in a high density project? So if one has to buy in high density why not pay some extra amount and stay in Noida and closer to Delhi? The more closer to Delhi, the better the connectivity higher the prices. Keep moving back and the prices keep droping.

There is also a thread by Averagejoe on Greater Noida....read up that post too...its a bible on greater noida.. :)

As a builder Purvanchal is extremely professional and good.

My suggestion is simple: You have the budget. Why dont you buy in Noida itself?
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Saprovo,

Thanks for your valuable suggestion. I do agree with concept about GN and Noida.

I was just thinking why not book an apartment at very initial/launch stage in order to get the best BSP, whereas if I am entering any on going projects I have to pay little higher BSP and almost 50 to 60% payment during the time of booking.

May be i am not expert in this field and I want buy unit for my own purpose ( which is going to be used hardly a month in whole year :( but of course I don't want to compromise with quality and location.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sunnytomy
    Dear Saprovo,

Thanks for your valuable suggestion. I do agree with concept about GN and Noida.

I was just thinking why not book an apartment at very initial/launch stage in order to get the best BSP, whereas if I am entering any on going projects I have to pay little higher BSP and almost 50 to 60% payment during the time of booking.

May be i am not expert in this field and I want buy unit for my own purpose ( which is going to be used hardly a month in whole year :( but of course I don't want to compromise with quality and location.

What is your budget and time lines ? If you want to wait for Purvanchal new project you can wait but you can get N number of options in greater noida itself ..even you can check out Purvanchal already completed projected which is not too far from pari chowk. I guess the rates there is 3000PSF .. may be you can get in cheaper..
    CommentQuote
    Dear Saprovo,

Sunny its a good idea to enter at pre-launch but just make sure the builder you select has the capacity to deliver on time and not drag the project for years. If you have extreme risk appetite then you can surely select lesser known builders else stick to big builders. There are builders like Sikka and Builders like ATS and Purvanchal. Sikka is dirt cheap when you compare them against Builders like Purvanchal or 3C. Does this mean Sikka is bad? Well we dont know as they have no projects executed before. And the way their customers are been harassed...its scary. You can read the threads on Sikka to get the perspective. When you buy cheap you inherit the risks too. But if the builder delivers you will hit a jackpot...isnt it?

And if you want to enter Noida this seems to be the best time as prices are like to be increased post Diwali due to lot of reasons. Again Aam Admi has a wonderful analysis on why the rates gonna move up. You can read that.

My advice will be whatever you buy stick to big reputed builders...Rs 300-400 per sq feet difference doesnt matter in the long run.

All the best for your flat. :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kalramohit
    What is your budget and time lines ? If you want to wait for Purvanchal new project you can wait but you can get N number of options in greater noida itself ..even you can check out Purvanchal already completed projected which is not too far from pari chowk. I guess the rates there is 3000PSF .. may be you can get in cheaper..

Well I have budget of approx 50 to 55L for 3BHK at Delhi/NCR. 60% of the amount can invest now and rest I would like to pay in installment for rest of 2 to 3 years. I am just exploring all the options whatever is possible.
    CommentQuote
    Well I have budget of approx 50 to 55L for 3BHK at Delhi/NCR. 60% of the amount can invest now and rest I would like to pay in installment for rest of 2 to 3 years. I am just exploring all the options whatever is possible.

Sunnytomy, ur budget is good enough for getting a 3BHK in sec-143,168. Guess 137 will be out of reach for a 3 BHK. In 143, Logix Blossom Green is a good option. Dont go for Sikka, they are lesser known builders.

GNoida will be bit far off as compared to Eway when it comes to connectivity with delhi.
    CommentQuote
    Sunny its a good idea to enter at pre-launch but just make sure the builder you select has the capacity to deliver on time and not drag the project for years. If you have extreme risk appetite then you can surely select lesser known builders else stick to big builders. There are builders like Sikka and Builders like ATS and Purvanchal. Sikka is dirt cheap when you compare them against Builders like Purvanchal or 3C. Does this mean Sikka is bad? Well we dont know as they have no projects executed before. And the way their customers are been harassed...its scary. You can read the threads on Sikka to get the perspective. When you buy cheap you inherit the risks too. But if the builder delivers you will hit a jackpot...isnt it?

And if you want to enter Noida this seems to be the best time as prices are like to be increased post Diwali due to lot of reasons. Again Aam Admi has a wonderful analysis on why the rates gonna move up. You can read that.

My advice will be whatever you buy stick to big reputed builders...Rs 300-400 per sq feet difference doesnt matter in the long run.

All the best for your flat. :)

Saprovo, this forum is really very good and can gain much more experience by reading several threads. Earlier I was not having any idea about Purvanchal and was always planning between Jaypee/3C/DLF/Amarpali. Now while reading several threads I got feeling Purvanchal Royal Park can be a good deal and they are reliable too.

I am not sure about the available units with Purvanchal are same as other units which are already sold out.
    Down payment with 95 % can't afford at this moment.
    Flexi plan is good but still I have to pay 73% at the time of booking and rest 20% also may be within year :(

Anyways I will try to speak them again whether I can avail further discount in flexi otherwise due to cost flow I may have to opt for Construction Plan.

My preference was to invest somewhere during launch stage and get comfortable price and pay rest of the money in next 3 years from my own saving.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by newMem7
    Sunnytomy, ur budget is good enough for getting a 3BHK in sec-143,168. Guess 137 will be out of reach for a 3 BHK. In 143, Logix Blossom Green is a good option. Dont go for Sikka, they are lesser known builders.

GNoida will be bit far off as compared to Eway when it comes to connectivity with delhi.

I have to start doing RND about Logix Blossom Green, I completely withdraw my idea about GN and will see somewhere at Noida only. Definitely I will only opt with reputed builders only like 3C, Purvanchal, Jaypee, DLF etc.

Willing to end my search before starting 2012. I am spending much more time in reading different thread/forums :) to get the fruitful result.
    CommentQuote
  • Congrats Saprovo for selecting Purvanchal...i consider Purvanchal Construction one of the best in the residential sector...The builder is extremely focused and cash rich. Good decision.

sunnytomy: The rates Purvanchal have offered are preety competitive..infact i feel its preety fairly valued. Purvanchal can easily quote higer rates and still their projects will sell as this builder has made a solid name in end user community. BTW this builder will never negotiate with you on price...specially in projects that are in Noida. I think the CLP plan suits you best as i guess you have no plans to take a loan.

Amrapali is a builder you please avoid...they spend hugely on front page advertisements etc...its a messed up builder and has too much on its plate.

Logix is something you should think when you have no other choice....these builders have few commercials and is their first residential project. Visit a logix commercial and you will find they do not maintain their commercial properties well...so if they cant maintain commercials how can an end user be sure they will maintain residential. Just my POV.
    CommentQuote