Recently I have seen earlier projects of Purvanchal in Noida and Greater Noida and really impressed with quality and maintenance. I am planning to book in Royal Park noida. I have some questions here.

- I called their salesperson and he quoted me rate as 4000 BSP with 4% discount in flexi plan. I asked what other discount can be done , he mentioned "app milo site dekho phir baat kartai hein , further discounts par nahee kar patai .. app miliyaii kuch naa kuch toe kam ho jayegaa " .. so it seems he is willing to come down on prices... but what could be idle price to buy ?
- I asked what are options available he said options are available in all and PLC /with out PLC whatver u prefer. It seems project is still not sold as expected..
- I know purcanchal is a good builder in terms of the quality and maintenance but what are the negatives?
- I am yet to visit their site but please advise any negative in its location ?

Thanks
Read more
1814 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Thanks Dogma for the assurance on Purvanchal...hoping for the best now.
    CommentQuote
  • Hello Everyone,

This is my first post on the forum and after doing all research I have booked a park facing 1315 sq ft flat in Purvanchal Royal park. My only worry is that it is topmost floor ie 19th. Since i have never lived in such high storey buildings I would like to know if i have taken a wise decision as an end user.

Does the topmost floor gets heated too much in summers?
    Is living on 19th floor feasible?

Waiting for your feedback.

Regards.
    CommentQuote
  • I myself am a die hard fan of high floors....top floor is no issue...these guys have 3 lifts of Kone with 6 flats per floor! So waiting time will be negligible...just in the summer you will have to put the AC on a little extra...little extra electric bill...no issue... But benefits are also there for top floors....lot of people might say top floor is bad but then these are subjective things....i like to stay on top....in mumbai people prefer top floors and not lower ones...in North perception is different... so dont worry. BTW which tower you are in? :o
    CommentQuote
  • What is the roof height in Purvanchal? Is it around 9 feet? If yes, then top floor will be a big problem during summers. The super heated roof during the summers will be very close to the head of a person standing in the room. Since roof height is already very less, it won't be possible to put false ceiling in such flats. In many buildings in Delhi a layer of thermocol sheets pasted on the roof and hidden by false ceiling is used to make the top floor units withstand summers more effectively.

Right now my office is on top floor. It has 11 feet high ceiling. There is a false ceiling of gypsum board and some light weight tiles. Still the office is so heated during summers and freezing during peak winters that it is impossible to switch off the AC for even a minute. Needless to say electricty bills are very high during peak summer and winters. This is with 11 ft high ceiling and a false ceiling.

Top floors are OK as such but with 9 feet high ceilings they are not good. That is my experience and POV. Others may have different opinions.
    CommentQuote
  • Just out of curosity what is the plot size of Purvanchal and what is the total number of flats to be constructed
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ThePunjabi
    What is the roof height in Purvanchal? Is it around 9 feet?

Entrance door is 8 feet. Celing height is little over 10 feet. Its far better than Logix celing height. :)

The best thing that i liked in the tower is the spaciousness in the lobby and entrance areas...gives a very open feeling.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kalramohit
    Just out of curosity what is the plot size of Purvanchal and what is the total number of flats to be constructed

Purvanchal Royal Park is a 12.5 acre plot with 1140 flats....which comes to exactly 91 flats per acre.
    CommentQuote
  • Very good ceiling height , much better than what 3C, Logix and many other builders are offering these days. Builders should offer 9.5 feet at least in my view else apartments might seem claustrophobic in my view.
    CommentQuote
  • 10 ft is much better. Very few new projects in Noida are giving ceiling height of 10 ft now a days.

What is the price in resale in this project for lower floors and green facing units in CLP?
    CommentQuote
  • Main door height is 8 ft. I had been to the unit which I booked and even measured the balcony's which are as per specs offered. So it is WYSWYG. :)
    Overall I am confident of getting a quality product, at the moment.

Thanks
    Rakesh

Originally Posted by ThePunjabi
    What is the roof height in Purvanchal? Is it around 9 feet? If yes, then top floor will be a big problem during summers. The super heated roof during the summers will be very close to the head of a person standing in the room. Since roof height is already very less, it won't be possible to put false ceiling in such flats. In many buildings in Delhi a layer of thermocol sheets pasted on the roof and hidden by false ceiling is used to make the top floor units withstand summers more effectively.

Right now my office is on top floor. It has 11 feet high ceiling. There is a false ceiling of gypsum board and some light weight tiles. Still the office is so heated during summers and freezing during peak winters that it is impossible to switch off the AC for even a minute. Needless to say electricty bills are very high during peak summer and winters. This is with 11 ft high ceiling and a false ceiling.

Top floors are OK as such but with 9 feet high ceilings they are not good. That is my experience and POV. Others may have different opinions.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by saprovo
    I myself am a die hard fan of high floors....top floor is no issue...these guys have 3 lifts of Kone with 6 flats per floor! So waiting time will be negligible...just in the summer you will have to put the AC on a little extra...little extra electric bill...no issue... But benefits are also there for top floors....lot of people might say top floor is bad but then these are subjective things....i like to stay on top....in mumbai people prefer top floors and not lower ones...in North perception is different... so dont worry. BTW which tower you are in? :o

Mine is tower 12A, xxxx. I visited the actual flat in construction and after including tiles and plaster, floor to ceiling height will be 9.5 ft.
    CommentQuote
    10 ft is much better. Very few new projects in Noida are giving ceiling height of 10 ft now a days.

What is the price in resale in this project for lower floors and green facing units in CLP?

There is no resale for purvanchal. Not a single unit available in resale. I believe they have some lock-in period. Maybe 1 or 2 years(not sure)
    CommentQuote
    10 ft is much better. Very few new projects in Noida are giving ceiling height of 10 ft now a days.

What is the price in resale for this project for lower floors and green facing units in CLP?

Not much resale happening in this project...maximum buyers are endusers as per the director Mr Thakur whom i met today morning...My friend looking for a 1315 for the last 2 weeks in resale...incase he finds somehting i will surely update it over here.

Btw i also got the opportunity to meet the vendor who will be doing the modular work for kitchen for Purvanchal...that guy was present in the office when i went...he was kind enough to show me the sample
    Sudh hindi mein usne bola ki "aap befikar rahe...iye company aj tak kabhi sasta mal use nai kiya...apka cheez achha hi hoga... hope he is speaking the truth" :D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rakesh_sahu
    Main door height is 8 ft. I had been to the unit which I booked and even measured the balcony's which are as per specs offered. So it is WYSWYG. :)
    Overall I am confident of getting a quality product, at the moment.

Thanks
    Rakesh

The modular kitchen too will also be top notch :bab (22):

Only nagging thing about Purvanchal is the Attached bathtub...bahut gandha hota hain bathtub aur kafi space le liya bathroom pe......usko clean rakhna in our Indian environment and water quality...

wish Purvanchal gave a jacuzzi... :D

BTW all builders giving somehting or the other in Diwali...Gaur giving free AC...Prateek is giving Dubai trip free if you buy flat...Other giving discount... Purvanchal didnt give me even Rs 1 discount on BSP.. :bab (38):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by saprovo
    The modular kitchen too will also be top notch :bab (22):

Only nagging thing about Purvanchal is the Attached bathtub...bahut gandha hota hain bathtub aur kafi space le liya bathroom pe......usko clean rakhna in our Indian environment and water quality...

wish Purvanchal gave a jacuzzi... :D

BTW all builders giving somehting or the other in Diwali...Gaur giving free AC...Prateek is giving Dubai trip free if you buy flat...Other giving discount... Purvanchal didnt give me even Rs 1 discount on BSP.. :bab (38):

It's upto you if you dont want bath tub, they will deduct money for it as told my the executive.
    CommentQuote