Hi All,

One of my relatives is looking to buy a 3 bhk for end use in one of these projects.

He fully understands that with Jaypee delays are unavoidable but since he aims to go for a CLP plan and intends to pay all by his own, he feels it is to his advantage.

Can the forum members please share their opinion regarding which of the 2 is better(location,specs,appreciation)?
Read more
237 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Specs are similar as far as I have checked about the 2 projects. Location of Krescent is better in terms of distance to commercials and Eway whereas Garden Isles faces more green space in terms of grounds and sports facilities. Even Krescent has decent green area for park facing units.

I think he should go for Krescent as it has been launched earlier and should be delivered within 4 years while Garden Isles could take a long long time yet. Being closer to 5 Stars and Commercials will mean quicker appreciation for Krescent in my opinion.

What is your friend's approximate budget ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by suavedude
    Specs are similar as far as I have checked about the 2 projects. Location of Krescent is better in terms of distance to commercials and Eway whereas Garden Isles faces more green space in terms of grounds and sports facilities. Even Krescent has decent green area for park facing units.

I think he should go for Krescent as it has been launched earlier and should be delivered within 4 years while Garden Isles could take a long long time yet. Being closer to 5 Stars and Commercials will mean quicker appreciation for Krescent in my opinion.

What is your friend's approximate budget ?

Thanks suavedude.

Budget is around 75 lacs but not immediate will be self financed over next 3-4 years.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by libranreality
    Thanks suavedude.

Budget is around 75 lacs but not immediate will be self financed over next 3-4 years.

Suavedude,

As per you, what kind of appreciation can be expected and might be the price of Krescent Homes on possession?
    CommentQuote
  • Friend , it is difficult to quantify the appreciation , but my guess is there should be at least 60 % appreciation by the time of possession. If the commercials such as 5 stars and offices come up soon , you can expect better appreciation.

If your friend can stretch his budget ( by around 20 l ) , he can consider Orchards as well because Orchards has better specifications and is on the golf course side. Possession will take 4 + years for either of these projects.

Either of these projects is good for end use as gentry will be good and by the time these projects come up , Wishtown will be livable definitely.
    CommentQuote
  • why not PH/PC

at this kind of price point and budget, I would think Pavilion Court/Heights might be much better. You can get a lower floor apartment (floors 1-5) at around 4500-4800 (as there is not much resale happening in non-gf facing apartments).
    You will get possession also very soon (2012 or 2013). I just dont see how buying krescent homes or isles is better?
    CommentQuote
  • But, with Pavillion Court , cash outflow will be heavy initially. Also, isn't it better to book a higher floor golf course facing apartment in Orchards than go for a non golf course facing unit in Pavillion since possession period is not an issue.
    CommentQuote
  • Orchards (higher floor golf-facing) is a great buy. However, like you've also experienced, finding the right apartment in orchards is no longer easy. A friend wanted to buy there, and he found it increasingly impossible to get a good higher floor golf facing unit for a decent price.
    Some towers of PH have only reached basement slab right now. Perhaps there are some like these for PC as well. The point is, when you get possession sooner, even non-gf facing lower floors can give you good profits.
    So my order of preference will be:
    1. Orchards - Floor 15-20 Golf course facing (If you can find one)
    2. PH/PC - Floors 1-5
    3. Kosmos
    4. Krescent Homes
    5. Garden Isles.

Ofcourse, all this assuming your budget is ~75-80

EDIT: A year back, I would've placed PC/PH golf-facing as #1 but that's too expensive now. It's the right time to sell those units and get into Orchards if possible.
    CommentQuote
  • I completely agree with your order and it's indeed tough to get the proper golf facing units in Orchards in fresh booking these days.
    CommentQuote
  • As for Kosmos , only a unit in the 6 Towers launched close to Expressway are preferable to Krescent Homes. Again it's a bit tough to get hold of units in these towers.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by suavedude
    As for Kosmos , only a unit in the 6 Towers launched close to Expressway are preferable to Krescent Homes. Again it's a bit tough to get hold of units in these towers.

How do you rate Garden Isles with Kasa Isles?. Kasa isles location is very good and its BSP is 3870. In my opinion after Cerscent Homes Kasa Isles is the best buy. Any feed back?
    CommentQuote
  • I have not checked Kasa Isles myself , but as per a borker , Kasa Isles has 1 BHK Units as well which may result in a different kind of 'crowd' over there. So, the broker advised me against considering Kasa Isles.

Yes, Krescent Homes is a good option, I agree with you on that. Krescent has just 2 towers of 2 BHK , I believe. The rest are all 3 or 4 BHK apartments.
    CommentQuote
  • I do agree with you. Krescent has 2 BHK, 21/2BHK , 3 BHK and 4 BHk and all towers with only 4 apartments per floor. Whereas Isle has 1 BHK, 2 BHK, 3 BHK and 4 BHK. The nos. of apartments are more in Kasa Isle 2 BHK unit.

2BHK+1BHK - 8 apartments per Floor
    2BHk+2BHK - 6 apartments perfloor.

I made the reference for the location. Location of Kasa Isle is better than Garden Isle.
    CommentQuote
  • Yes , location of Kasa is definitely better than Garden Isles which is tucked right at the back of Wish Town. Location wise Krescent and Kasa are similar.
    CommentQuote
  • Appreciation and possession aside, is there still any question on land acquisition and papers on these Jaypee projects ?

Also, I am interested in buying 4BHK within Jaypee at a budget of around 85L. Which will be the best option ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anantv
    at this kind of price point and budget, I would think Pavilion Court/Heights might be much better. You can get a lower floor apartment (floors 1-5) at around 4500-4800 (as there is not much resale happening in non-gf facing apartments).
    You will get possession also very soon (2012 or 2013). I just dont see how buying krescent homes or isles is better?

you will get a wonderful view of a village on the non golf facing side. Just been there few days back, see for yourself.

Golf facing side will be much much better.

There are hundreds of tower to come up in Wish Town and I think it will be at least 10-12 years from now when that place becomes livable. For people around 55-60 years of age and wanting to buy their dream home, I'd recommend look for a place which is already settled with hospitals, malls nearby even if you have to compromise on the size and locality. Imagine there are 5 star hotels, Super speciclity hospitals to be built and all that would take up time. Even if they give possession to few towers in 2-3 years, the place would still be dusty with so much construction going all around.

Better live in clean air if you're above 60!

Wish Town is good for people to book who are a bit younger say 35-40 now for end use.

For investors, I think age is immaterial! :bab (59):
    CommentQuote