Right now, I find that only two members are viewing the Noida forum, while as many as 98 guests are viewing the same forum. This shows that there are hundreds of people who just read IREF, but are not members.

Guys, please join the forum. We really need as many different views as possible. Every person can contribute, some do more and some less. Let us all make IREF even more happening.
Read more
10 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by fatichar
    Right now, I find that only two members are viewing the Noida forum, while as many as 98 guests are viewing the same forum. This shows that there are hundreds of people who just read IREF, but are not members.

Guys, please join the forum. We really need as many different views as possible. Every person can contribute, some do more and some less. Let us all make IREF even more happening.

Good forum and agree with fatichar .. Request every viewer to join and give their valuable inputs and feedbacks.
    CommentQuote

A good thread started .. More members means more views, ideas, news. Each one counts :bab (48):
    CommentQuote
  • We really need more & more members..... few hundred online & active members are very less for taking generalize view of the property market in any area. I hope more & more guest will register here and participate in this forum as an Honorable members, I hope that online & Active members will be in several Thousands for every area....
    CommentQuote
  • Could not agree more with this thread. I was a guest on this forum for close to 2 years before finally joining this month. Being a member is definitely more fun.
    CommentQuote

You have to understand that many of these guests are members as well, just not logged in because it takes time.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by noida78
    You have to understand that many of these guests are members as well, just not logged in because it takes time.

If that is the case, they should use the "remember me" option. It automatically logs you in when you visit.
    CommentQuote
  • Great initiative:bab (56): . Hope, guests r listening .

Originally Posted by fatichar

CommentQuote
  • is appeal ka kisi par asar pade, to please join kar ke yahan post kijiye.
    CommentQuote
  • fatichar bhai, aapki appeal ka itna asar padha ki maine log-in kar liya aur remmeber me option ko tick kar diya :-)
    CommentQuote
  • I have also added IREF to my facebook page so that more people can find it and become members.
    CommentQuote