Guys

I have started this thread to discuss the impact on Residential and commercial located on NH-2 after Yummuna Expressway gets operation which is slated to start in the end of this year.

Is NH-2 going to lose its sheen after yummuna expressway operational?
What would be the impact on commercials located on NH-2 Stretch?



Thanks!
Read more
Reply
47 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • None has any views??:bab (2):
    CommentQuote
  • No comparison at all.....you cant compare shit with chocolate !!!

    The Best part is that all the rubbish industries are all along the NH2 and thus most of the trucks will continue to be on NH2.

    Yamuna expressway will be primarily be used by Tourists and Inter city buses
    CommentQuote
  • NH 2 will be like Bhangel Road and YEW will be Eway (or DND). The people who drove on YEW for during F1 says its the bestest road they have ever seen in INDIA.
    CommentQuote
  • I am very curious to know all the details about YEW as my home town is in Agra... that to on the side where this EW is hitting agra. Right know all the 5 stars hotels, Taj mahal and other Tourists places are there on this side of Agra. Already rates hike is there on this side of Agra
    Last year a frnd of mine bought 250 sqft plot 12 Lacs and current rates are 22 lacs being offered to him, mind it that most of the residential population is limited till JP palace hotel and after this there is all green area and he bought in non populated area so this appreciation is good I think.

    Adds are also been floated on TV and expected start date is this dec.

    Really want to know if some has some more news related to this EWay.


    Details which I found on net...

      Length - 185 km
      Right of Way - 100m
      Number of Lane - 6 Lanes extendable to 8 lanes
      Type of Pavement - Rigid (Concrete)
      Interchange - 7
      Main Toll Plaza - 5
      Toll Plaza on Interchange Loop - 7
      Underpass - 35
      Rail Over Bridge - 1
      Major Bridge - 1
      Minor Bridge - 42
      Cart Track Crossing - 68
      Culverts - 183
      Vehicular Underpasses - 70
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Rpsag22
    I am very curious to know all the details about YEW as my home town is in Agra... that to on the side where this EW is hitting agra. Right know all the 5 stars hotels, Taj mahal and other Tourists places are there on this side of Agra. Already rates hike is there on this side of Agra
    Last year a frnd of mine bought 250 sqft plot 12 Lacs and current rates are 22 lacs being offered to him, mind it that most of the residential population is limited till JP palace hotel and after this there is all green area and he bought in non populated area so this appreciation is good I think.

    Adds are also been floated on TV and expected start date is this dec.

    Really want to know if some has some more news related to this EWay.





    Details which I found on net...

      Length - 185 km
      Right of Way - 100m
      Number of Lane - 6 Lanes extendable to 8 lanes
      Type of Pavement - Rigid (Concrete)
      Interchange - 7
      Main Toll Plaza - 5
      Toll Plaza on Interchange Loop - 7
      Underpass - 35
      Rail Over Bridge - 1
      Major Bridge - 1
      Minor Bridge - 42
      Cart Track Crossing - 68
      Culverts - 183
      Vehicular Underpasses - 70



      Without a Doubt....this expressway is the BEST ROAD in India and is comparable to any international standard. Its something you can be proud of as an indian.

      From Entry DND at Ashram Chowk...it will take you 2.5 hrs to reach Fatehabad road....EFFORTLESS DRIVING and nominal speeds

      In 2010 I posted some comments giving advise to people to buy plots in agra on fatehabad road for investment purposes....I personally picked up a Commercial plot bang on Fatehabad road very very close to Jaypee 5 star hotel....instead of picking up a flat in noida....for investment purposes.
      Even though i have managed good returns in one year but I dont care about the returns now..as i intend to hold it for at least 5-6 years...waiting for the many 5 star hotels comng up on fatehabad road to be operational...then i will look for a buyer. I will let that region come up to its 50-60% potential....ideal time to sell and move on....as then you can show the rest 30-40% potential of the region to brainwash a buyer and command handsome premium :)

      This is what will happen in AGRA:

      - As the INFLUX of people in city is not much...the city has VERY LESS CHANCES of Massive expansion....BUT

      - THere will be a SHIFT of axis in the city

      - Right now there are many hotels, commercials, near NH2 as that was the route Tourists used to take

      - Now Maximum tourists will take the yamuna expresssway and come straight to fatehabad road and direct to taj....meaning Hotels, handicraft industries and commercials will SHIFT TO THIS SIDE in a BIG WAY.....from NH2 Side.

      - The MASSIVE Emporiums like kalakriti and akbar international along with Top 5 star hotels have already moved there....

      - Jaypees Massive residential project Garden city is coming that side.

      - being a new side plus TOURIST belt...the development will be more planned and beautiful

      THIS WILL TAKE 5-7 YEARS
    CommentQuote
  • Being my home town i have a closed watch on property in areas in 5 km diameter on taj mahal. My home is in a private and gated colony on shamshabad Road and it is a very nice place to live in this part of agra as there are lots of bungalows, IAS officers residential and parks, last mnth my uncle bought a 190 sqyard old const koti 46.5 lacs (being living in noida can't even imagine a good RTM 2 bhk flat at this rate)
    and a frnd of mine last year on diwali bought a 3bhk flat at 55 Lacs just behind Taj view 5 star hotel. Why I am comparing this as just 3 km far there is a koti available at less rate but people are buying flat at handsome amount closer to the Eway point in Agra.

    There was never such rate hike in property before.

    Don’t know if it is possible but I dream of this plan in which I’ll be joining some IT company in Greater Noida near EWay and doing UP Down from my lovely house in agra (with loads of relatives of course) as lots of people currently doing from Hapur, faridabad to Noida or Gurgaon. :bab (59)::bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • aam_aadmi,

    how do you keep the plot free from encroachment?
    CommentQuote
  • UP Roadways has already made plans to run Buses on this expressway from Noida and Greater noida bus depots

    Private volvo buses will also run for sure

    So strong is the effect of this expressway that Shatabdi Train may lose a lot of its passengers.
    It takes MINIMUM 4 hrs to reach Taj mahal using shatbadi which starts very early in morning.

    While in yamuna expressway one can reach Taj mahal from ashram chowk anytime of the day.

    I have my relatives in Agra as well and they are in handloom industry....they participate in Expo mart in Gnoida also.

    They have almost finalised on a project in Greater Noida bang on expressway.

    Even though I HATED the increased FAR...but its something which cant be controlled now....so they have decided to go for it.

    South Delhi will be 25-30 Mins

    East Delhi will be 25-30 Mins

    Agra their home near Amar hotel will be 2 Hrs maximum

    it seems perfect for them
    CommentQuote
  • what way is followed when reaching taj thru YEW? I have not seen practically. In the maps, YEW seems to be ending on NH2. Before that it cuts NH 93. At what point would people leave YEW?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by aam aadmi
    No comparison at all.....you cant compare shit with chocolate !!!

    The Best part is that all the rubbish industries are all along the NH2 and thus most of the trucks will continue to be on NH2.

    Yamuna expressway will be primarily be used by Tourists and Inter city buses


    I would say comparing dry shit with hot chocolate ecstacy:)
    man i was amazed to drive on YE on my way for F1. It is going to be a super success.
    CommentQuote
  • Even I heard of UP Govt starting bus service on Noida-Gr Noida-Agra Eway route but yesterday only... I must say aam Admin you have tremendous knowledge about this whole area... please keep up enlighten us with your knowledge like this .... :bab (6)::bab (6):
    CommentQuote
  • is the way open now? if yes, till what point?

    missed the F1, planning to visit the area soon.
    CommentQuote
  • Yes I am looking forward to this Grand Expressway And I and few my friends have decided to go to Agra on Day of its inauguration. :bab (22):
    As far as NH-2 is concerned, All commercials( Restaurants,Resorts,Dhabas etc) located on NH-2 till Agra are going to be impacted badly.:o
    In short NH-2 will cater to locals only.

    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fatichar
    aam_aadmi,

    how do you keep the plot free from encroachment?



    Encroachment is a Hyped phenomena.....you live in delhi region which has the highest raod accident rate..maximum crime rate....how are you alive ????

    This is such a hyped issue....its unbelievable

    This is what i have always done:

    1. The moment you get Possession of Plot....get full documentation done, and immediately erect a very Talll Boundry Wall around the plot with a Gate.

    2. Get the Electricity connection, water connection in your name

    3. Make a small room and toilet with no interiors...just enough to keep a servant. This also helps you in checking the water, electricity and sewage lines to your plot.

    4. I personally Plant trees in the Plot which reuiqre minimum maintenance, and later their wood, etc can be sold by cutting them. It fetches very good price. I have done this in Agra....its freehold property


    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fatichar
    is the way open now? if yes, till what point?

    missed the F1, planning to visit the area soon.


    Yummuna Expressway is closed Now after F1
    though it was open for only those who had valid parking pass during the Event.
    There is service lane and also 4 Lane sector road parallel to the Yummuna Expressway to go on....
    CommentQuote