Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jaypee Kube Jaypee Greens Sector 128 Noida

Collapse
X
Collapse

Jaypee Kube Jaypee Greens Sector 128 Noida

Last updated: September 18 2016
517 | Posts
84666 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Jaypee Kube Jaypee Greens Sector 128 Noida

    jaypee kube is a luxury project.near to best project of jayee(knight court)..behind it as i see from the map.

    in resale i think rates could be 3500-3800.not sure.
    i feel here im getting a luxury apartment in golf city....why will i buy flats in sec 137 at 4000....simple...

    also when i can get kube at below 4000,why will i buy krescent klassic garden isel kingston etc etc at 3500-3700..they are in different sectors.

    so please advise if my thinking is correct to buy kube as i see the best value for money here ...with not much negatives.what are the negatives if im missing?else what are other apartments where i can get value better than kube (with reasons)
  • #2

    #2

    Re : Jaypee Kube Jaypee Greens Sector 128 Noida

    Dost , i am in the same boat as you. Even I cant see any rhyme or reason for buying non golf course properties in Jaypee Greens.

    How much will be initial cash outflow if I opt for Kube in resale ? Thank you buddy.

    Comment

    • #3

      #3

      Re : Jaypee Kube Jaypee Greens Sector 128 Noida

      Also , please share your view about Krescent and Orchards. In teeno mein se hi ek khareedna na. These seem good gentry projects going by posts of senior members.

      Comment

      • #4

        #4

        Re : Jaypee Kube Jaypee Greens Sector 128 Noida

        i feel kube will be best buy below 4000.just have to go to site to confirm and see if some towers face golf.even if not,its close to knoght court.so it will have best enviornment.

        noida ready move are not less than 6000--look at ats village...i think all jayee projects are good--gold/non glf...because all will sell at above 5000-6000 in ready to move....kosmos supply more so returns will be less but still good if u can get good tower in expressway.no detail i have abt kosmos.just rates around 3100 looks good.

        but anyway...kube i will buy at 3600-3700..why will i buy kosmos...kosmos is for general category....hence kube u get value for money....the best i can find as of now.....

        all golf course property will be above 10000 psq over time......non gold facing will still be above 8000 in same towers.so no problem.

        Comment

        • #5

          #5

          Re : Jaypee Kube Jaypee Greens Sector 128 Noida

          Kosmos is MIG type project , no doubt. Golf Course View is a big plus , tum theek keh rahe ho buddy. Orchards ke baare mein kya khayal hai ...

          I request senior members such as Zohaib, suavedude, Veeru Dada and Venky to please share their valuable insights regarding Kube , Orchards and Krescent.

          Comment

          • #6

            #6

            Re : Jaypee Kube Jaypee Greens Sector 128 Noida

            Originally posted by BasheerKhan View Post
            Kosmos is MIG type project , no doubt. Golf Course View is a big plus , tum theek keh rahe ho buddy. Orchards ke baare mein kya khayal hai ...

            I request senior members such as Zohaib, suavedude, Veeru Dada and Venky to please share their valuable insights regarding Kube , Orchards and Krescent.
            Krescent: near expressway and soon to come hotel and commericals... price is ok.

            Kube: Not all the flats are having clear view of golf.... pls check i dont know much about kube

            Orchards: Fully furnished flats (modular kitchen, imported marble flooring, A/C in all rooms, wood work in rooms), golf facing, good lift ratio, no small flats so good gentry expected,,, so all in all this seems a good buy. Golf view in future years is going to be big plus...

            Mind you jaypee builder is not bad buider.. only delays are there.. once it starts delivering the projects.. rates are going to shoot.

            PS: my views may be biased as i have invested in orchards.

            Comment

            • #7

              #7

              Re : Jaypee Kube Jaypee Greens Sector 128 Noida

              These are the precise reasons why I invested in Kube. Still feel that this will become a value for money project since it is one of the cheapest projects in the golf course sector and has the advntage of being next to the likes of knights court and Pavillion court.

              For those interested, I would advise a higher unit (to avoid view block from knights court) on the golf course side. You should be able to get something around 3700-3800, though I have rejected an offer of 4000 myself.

              Orchards is another good buy, but then again im biased towards golf course sector.

              Comment

              • #8

                #8

                Re : Jaypee Kube Jaypee Greens Sector 128 Noida

                Kube as well as Orchards are good projects, koi shak nahi hai, keeping in mind view, surrounding gentry and reasonable price. As Veeru confirmed 15 + floor will present a good view of GC for Orchards. Which floor and above is a good buy in Kube sunny keeping in mind GC view ??

                Comment

                • #9

                  #9

                  Re : Jaypee Kube Jaypee Greens Sector 128 Noida

                  Originally posted by BasheerKhan View Post
                  Kube as well as Orchards are good projects, koi shak nahi hai, keeping in mind view, surrounding gentry and reasonable price. As Veeru confirmed 15 + floor will present a good view of GC for Orchards. Which floor and above is a good buy in Kube sunny keeping in mind GC view ??
                  It depends on the size of the aptmnt you are interested in, for eg. the 4 BHK ones are in towers 7 and 8 and these would not be blocked by knights court. They will be facing the villas and the golf course.

                  The 2BHK ones will be blocked by knights court. I have been told by brokers that KC is G+20. So I think one should look for a higher floor. However, different brokers say differnt things, one guy was saying that KC is 36 floors . You should re-confirm this. Since there are 3 lifts per tower and 4 aptmnts per floor, the density is ok and going to a higher floor should not be an issue.

                  Also, if you are looking for 2BHK try to get a unit in tower 2 since that is projected infront of towers 1 and 3 (also 2BHK towers).

                  Comment

                  • #10

                    #10

                    Re : Jaypee Kube Jaypee Greens Sector 128 Noida

                    Originally posted by sunnym View Post
                    It depends on the size of the aptmnt you are interested in, for eg. the 4 BHK ones are in towers 7 and 8 and these would not be blocked by knights court. They will be facing the villas and the golf course.

                    The 2BHK ones will be blocked by knights court. I have been told by brokers that KC is G+20. So I think one should look for a higher floor. However, different brokers say differnt things, one guy was saying that KC is 36 floors . You should re-confirm this. Since there are 3 lifts per tower and 4 aptmnts per floor, the density is ok and going to a higher floor should not be an issue.

                    Also, if you are looking for 2BHK try to get a unit in tower 2 since that is projected infront of towers 1 and 3 (also 2BHK towers).
                    bhaiya ji, to phir 2 bhk+study ke liye, what is the best option? kube, krescent, orchards or any other.
                    Requirements-
                    golf view,
                    good gentry
                    early possession
                    fastest appreciation
                    your prediction please

                    thanks for reading this
                    "Jab naash manuj per chata hai pehle vivek mar jaata hai"

                    Comment

                    Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X