jaypee kube is a luxury project.near to best project of jayee(knight court)..behind it as i see from the map.

in resale i think rates could be 3500-3800.not sure.
i feel here im getting a luxury apartment in golf city....why will i buy flats in sec 137 at 4000....simple...

also when i can get kube at below 4000,why will i buy krescent klassic garden isel kingston etc etc at 3500-3700..they are in different sectors.

so please advise if my thinking is correct to buy kube as i see the best value for money here ...with not much negatives.what are the negatives if im missing?else what are other apartments where i can get value better than kube (with reasons)
Read more
474 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Dost , i am in the same boat as you. Even I cant see any rhyme or reason for buying non golf course properties in Jaypee Greens.

How much will be initial cash outflow if I opt for Kube in resale ? Thank you buddy.
    CommentQuote
  • Also , please share your view about Krescent and Orchards. In teeno mein se hi ek khareedna na. These seem good gentry projects going by posts of senior members.
    CommentQuote
  • i feel kube will be best buy below 4000.just have to go to site to confirm and see if some towers face golf.even if not,its close to knoght court.so it will have best enviornment.

noida ready move are not less than 6000--look at ats village...i think all jayee projects are good--gold/non glf...because all will sell at above 5000-6000 in ready to move....kosmos supply more so returns will be less but still good if u can get good tower in expressway.no detail i have abt kosmos.just rates around 3100 looks good.

but anyway...kube i will buy at 3600-3700..why will i buy kosmos...kosmos is for general category....hence kube u get value for money....the best i can find as of now.....

all golf course property will be above 10000 psq over time......non gold facing will still be above 8000 in same towers.so no problem.
    CommentQuote
  • Kosmos is MIG type project , no doubt. Golf Course View is a big plus , tum theek keh rahe ho buddy. Orchards ke baare mein kya khayal hai ...

I request senior members such as Zohaib, suavedude, Veeru Dada and Venky to please share their valuable insights regarding Kube , Orchards and Krescent.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BasheerKhan
    Kosmos is MIG type project , no doubt. Golf Course View is a big plus , tum theek keh rahe ho buddy. Orchards ke baare mein kya khayal hai ...

I request senior members such as Zohaib, suavedude, Veeru Dada and Venky to please share their valuable insights regarding Kube , Orchards and Krescent.

Krescent: near expressway and soon to come hotel and commericals... price is ok.

Kube: Not all the flats are having clear view of golf.... pls check i dont know much about kube

Orchards: Fully furnished flats (modular kitchen, imported marble flooring, A/C in all rooms, wood work in rooms), golf facing, good lift ratio, no small flats so good gentry expected,,, so all in all this seems a good buy. Golf view in future years is going to be big plus...

Mind you jaypee builder is not bad buider.. only delays are there.. once it starts delivering the projects.. rates are going to shoot.

PS: my views may be biased as i have invested in orchards.
    CommentQuote
  • These are the precise reasons why I invested in Kube. Still feel that this will become a value for money project since it is one of the cheapest projects in the golf course sector and has the advntage of being next to the likes of knights court and Pavillion court.

For those interested, I would advise a higher unit (to avoid view block from knights court) on the golf course side. You should be able to get something around 3700-3800, though I have rejected an offer of 4000 myself.

Orchards is another good buy, but then again im biased towards golf course sector.
    CommentQuote
  • Kube as well as Orchards are good projects, koi shak nahi hai, keeping in mind view, surrounding gentry and reasonable price. As Veeru confirmed 15 + floor will present a good view of GC for Orchards. Which floor and above is a good buy in Kube sunny keeping in mind GC view ??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BasheerKhan
    Kube as well as Orchards are good projects, koi shak nahi hai, keeping in mind view, surrounding gentry and reasonable price. As Veeru confirmed 15 + floor will present a good view of GC for Orchards. Which floor and above is a good buy in Kube sunny keeping in mind GC view ??

It depends on the size of the aptmnt you are interested in, for eg. the 4 BHK ones are in towers 7 and 8 and these would not be blocked by knights court. They will be facing the villas and the golf course.

The 2BHK ones will be blocked by knights court. I have been told by brokers that KC is G+20. So I think one should look for a higher floor. However, different brokers say differnt things, one guy was saying that KC is 36 floors :bab (38):. You should re-confirm this. Since there are 3 lifts per tower and 4 aptmnts per floor, the density is ok and going to a higher floor should not be an issue.

Also, if you are looking for 2BHK try to get a unit in tower 2 since that is projected infront of towers 1 and 3 (also 2BHK towers).
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sunnym
    It depends on the size of the aptmnt you are interested in, for eg. the 4 BHK ones are in towers 7 and 8 and these would not be blocked by knights court. They will be facing the villas and the golf course.

The 2BHK ones will be blocked by knights court. I have been told by brokers that KC is G+20. So I think one should look for a higher floor. However, different brokers say differnt things, one guy was saying that KC is 36 floors :bab (38):. You should re-confirm this. Since there are 3 lifts per tower and 4 aptmnts per floor, the density is ok and going to a higher floor should not be an issue.

Also, if you are looking for 2BHK try to get a unit in tower 2 since that is projected infront of towers 1 and 3 (also 2BHK towers).

bhaiya ji, to phir 2 bhk+study ke liye, what is the best option? kube, krescent, orchards or any other.
    Requirements-
    golf view,
    good gentry
    early possession
    fastest appreciation
    your prediction please

thanks for reading this
    CommentQuote
  • any body would like to comment?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhinav_2325
    any body would like to comment?

What is your budget?
    CommentQuote
  • kube looks best as value for money...

kube apartments facing knight court are better than pavillion height/court,imperial courts...selling at 6000-8000 which will not face golf course and are back facing.....

kube will face knighth court...one of best gentry.apartment and also kingswood villas...better than plots as villas will look same with best view.better than villages.

what do u say.....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vivbhauka1
    kube looks best as value for money...
    kube apartments facing knight court are better than pavillion height/court,imperial courts

Dude
    I like your sense of humor. Comparing Imperial Court with Kube is definitely funny.
    CommentQuote
  • i mean to compare kube knoght court facing and imperial non gold facing...higher floors in imperial which are in back side will face the villages....are u happy to take them at 10000 sq feet when they are in possession.....
    i will be happy with kube....if i am getting 6000 rates in kailash dham in noida(no golf property)infact any ther property in noida is 5500-6500...so many flats surrounded by flats...there no one talk about golf etc etc..and are ready to pay 6000....

kube with this specification at 4000...are u getting anywhere in delhi/ncr....in dwarka ex way ur ready to give 4000-4500...no better ex way than this...far from delhi...when dwarka rates are 6000...in 4500 in dwarka exway is foolishness.as its gurgaon...

it will take time for people to understand later....
    now a day any property is selling at 3500-4000 in ncr...so why not buy kube...it has better specification than any of them...best gentry around....golf property...

all flats in noida are surrounded by flats and still selll at 6000..there no one says ...its not gold facing....garden iles at 3900...kube at 3900...just compare....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vivbhauka1
    i mean to compare kube knoght court facing and imperial non gold facing...higher floors in imperial which are in back side will face the villages....are u happy to take them at 10000 sq feet when they are in possession.....
    i will be happy with kube....if i am getting 6000 rates in kailash dham in noida(no golf property)infact any ther property in noida is 5500-6500...so many flats surrounded by flats...there no one talk about golf etc etc..and are ready to pay 6000....

kube with this specification at 4000...are u getting anywhere in delhi/ncr....in dwarka ex way ur ready to give 4000-4500...no better ex way than this...far from delhi...when dwarka rates are 6000...in 4500 in dwarka exway is foolishness.as its gurgaon...

it will take time for people to understand later....
    now a day any property is selling at 3500-4000 in ncr...so why not buy kube...it has better specification than any of them...best gentry around....golf property...

all flats in noida are surrounded by flats and still selll at 6000..there no one says ...its not gold facing....garden iles at 3900...kube at 3900...just compare....

The only problem with Kube is, it lies at one end of the wish town. I guess the project with maximum distance from expressway in golf sector.

Any idea about resale in Eclypso non golf facing?
    CommentQuote