The Aranya by Unnati Fortune Group in Sector 119, Noida

Last updated: May 25 2019
2413 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : The Aranya by Unnati Fortune Group in Sector 119, Noida

Originally posted by inspire_p25 View Post
    Thanks for the site update Mohan Ji. Just curious to know which bank and branch did you contact, and did any bank personnel tell you that loan is conditional?
    i did not confirm it wid any bank its my personal opinion but can anyone on this forum confirm that any money is disbursed from bank to builder

Comment

I am in flexi plan. I got a call yesterday from one Mohit and he was demanding next 20% payment. When asked about NA approval, he repeated what everyone knew (Verbal approval from NA to go ahead with the construction). I have not received any letter from the builder so far demanding payment. Their previous stand was that they would not demand further payment until approval is obtained. They succeeded in looping in some banks to demand money from buyers. The builder is successful in keeping everyone in dark and if intentions are good, all buyers should have been informed of the delay in getting approval by the builder himself. It is all hearsay.

Comment

Lets do a comparison-

-What was pending 2 months back-

-Bank loan
        -Company transfer
        -Master plan
        -Sample flat
        -Construction

-What has been achieved till date-

-Bank Loan
        -Company transfer
        -Sample flat
        -Construction picking up.(do your site visit)

What is pending is only master plan which was cleared earlier and re-submitted, this will clear with time for sure.

I went to the site yesterday and saw work slowly increasing pace. Bank loan is avl from corporation and vijaya and this is confirmed by the company. There are some approvals (pertaining to plans and map)from authority which have not come yet but they have no binding with payment plan. If your construction reaches reaches certain limit u need to pay, period. NA approvals is builders job. We should be concerned about construction phases.

Please note, Finding reason for delay will leave only us at loss of penalty, interest and even cancellation as per the agreement.

There are almost 40% bookings on flexi payment where people have paid 50% as per payment plan. But people think that others will pay for their property and they will keep waiting for glory to their 100% satisfaction, that never happens. Investment in UC property is full of risks(anywhere in India) and we all know that but we hope for 100% security and aim for moon. We want reward without taking risk.

This way entire project either suffers or it is the individual. no offences, just giving facts.

Btw-Suggest people get ground reality before providing judgement siting on the internet forum.
        MM

Comment

Guys,
          use your logic and dont believe in rumors. Sec -119 is already inhabited, 300+ families in gaur, 50 + in amrapali, eldeco will be livable next year. End users in above societies can correct the actual number.

do u think there will be issues wrt to this plot by NA? There is no village in this sector, hence farmer agitation seems distant(though we never know with our poor farmers )

This sector is far better than many others where there are no surroundings and habitation will come after 2 years.
          MM

Comment

An update on my previous post: I visited the office and it was confirmed that the demand letter was not sent to me due to oversight. They gave a fresh letter dated today asking to pay within 20 days. I appreciate their acknowledgement that my demand letter was not sent. However when I told them this over phone yesterday, the person at other end expressed similar sentiments like "people wanting to own a house and not ready to pay for it". Can'tbe faaar from truth.!!

Comment

Originally posted by Munish Malhautra View Post
              Guys,
              use your logic and dont believe in rumors. Sec -119 is already inhabited, 300+ families in gaur, 50 + in amrapali, eldeco will be livable next year. End users in above societies can correct the actual number.

do u think there will be issues wrt to this plot by NA? There is no village in this sector, hence farmer agitation seems distant(though we never know with our poor farmers )

This sector is far better than many others where there are no surroundings and habitation will come after 2 years.
              As per your explanation it seems NA approval not a serious matter. But buyers think it is serious matter. Unnati knows also buyers are asking for it to proceed for further payment. If Unnati is thinking NA approval is not serios problem, any day they can get it. My question is why not now? Even they know that if they get approval from NA then byers would be happy and they would give their installment. Buyers like me thinking there is something wrong with NA approval. At least they do it to repair their credibility (almost 1 year the project is launched but still now they are strugling with NA approval, bank approval !!!!)

Comment

Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

Originally posted by satty0909 View Post
                  As per your explanation it seems NA approval not a serious matter. But buyers think it is serious matter. Unnati knows also buyers are asking for it to proceed for further payment. If Unnati is thinking NA approval is not serios problem, any day they can get it. My question is why not now? Even they know that if they get approval from NA then byers would be happy and they would give their installment. Buyers like me thinking there is something wrong with NA approval. At least they do it to repair their credibility (almost 1 year the project is launched but still now they are strugling with NA approval, bank approval !!!!)
                  NA approval is not a serious matter at all. You may not get power and water connection. You may forever live with a guilty feeling. Yet someone will post a comment that all banks have approved the loan. Banks are not going to live there. They will get the money back by selling the land in case of default. The builder should start communicating to remove any misgivings regarding NA approval delay from BUYER's mind.

Comment

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
                    In which article this one is published and on which date?

Comment

Originally posted by satty0909 View Post
                      In which article this one is published and on which date?

This was in yesterday's e paper edition of Mailtoday .
                      Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X