Sort by :
Filter by :
- Amrapali Platinum - It's HUGE!
It is so huge, that it is blocking sunlight for Gaur Grandeurm which is around 200m away!CommentQuote7Flag
- Gaur Grandeur
Pic taken at 3PM. The shadow of Amrapali Platinum is clearly visible.CommentQuote4Flag
- TGB Meghdootam Stands Tall!
They have brought up the structure at impressive speed.CommentQuote3Flag
- Hyde Park - My second Love :(
Phase 1 of Hyde Park. Speed has picked up lately.CommentQuote4Flag
- Mahagun Moderne 78
The problem with low rise flats: tower distance is always small. One should go for corner flats.CommentQuote6Flag
- Sunshine Helios - front view
tower B and CCommentQuote2Flag
- Amrapali Silicon City
Work seems to have stopped recentlyCommentQuote1Flag
- View from my actual flat
outside view from my flat on 10th floor of Sunshine Helios.CommentQuote4Flag
- Morpheus green and Antriksh golf view
photo taken from my 10th floorCommentQuote2Flag
- Great work fatichar bhai. Wish you had put pics of Antriksh Golf View 2.CommentQuote0Flag
- Thanks! I would take pics next time I go. :)CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by hiteshmehraGreat work fatichar bhai. Wish you had put pics of Antriksh Golf View 2.
Fatichar Bhai great job. Should we expect few pics of EX Way projects also.
- Praveen Bhai if possible kuch snap PAN oasis ki bhi post kar dena :)
Originally Posted by rabrakhaFatichar Bhai great job. Should we expect few pics of EX Way projects also.
- Great thread.
I'll get some snaps from my visit to the expressway this weekend.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by rabrakhaFatichar Bhai great job. Should we expect few pics of EX Way projects also.
Express way mushkil hai dost. mera vasundhara me hai. wahan se bahot door padta hai. 78 jaane ke baat time nahi bachta.CommentQuote0Flag