Supertech Supernova will be tallest building in North India -

http://www.supertechsupernovanoida.co.in/pricelist.html

Ab Ek aur Bardi si Bulding jo aap apne se b dek sakte ho :bab (45):

Abhi Brokers se baat ki saying BSP 8000-9000 ke b/w aayega
Read more
Reply
155 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Supertech....not a very confidence inspiring name...even if it is the world's largest building...will avoid this company if my own hard earned money is involved. :)
    CommentQuote
  • Exactly and rate bahut zyada hi hai yaar
    CommentQuote
  • Is it a new building or they rename the earlier Northern Star?

    If renamed then curious to know why?

    If this is a new project then they are simply cheating Northern Star buyers. It will be a great mistake for a builder like Supertech, whose brand reputation is already very low. They will loose their last chance to repair their bad name.
    CommentQuote
  • This one is in sector 94, so definitely new. so what will north eye buyers do now, they don't have highest building anymore :D .
    Originally Posted by ondabhai
    Is it a new building or they rename the earlier Northern Star?

    If renamed then curious to know why?

    If this is a new project then they are simply cheating Northern Star buyers. It will be a great mistake for a builder like Supertech, whose brand reputation is already very low. They will loose their last chance to repair their bad name.
    CommentQuote
  • north eye

    i wonder if north eye project is still on. one doesnt get to hear anything about it. no pics, no status of construction, no bookings....

    it is indeed surprising to see such high rises from supertech. it shd be other builders, the famous ones, who shd be coming up with such aspirational skyscrapers !





    Originally Posted by alokgarg
    This one is in sector 94, so definitely new. so what will north eye buyers do now, they don't have highest building anymore :D .
    CommentQuote
  • Supernove Prices

    Supertech branded service apartment at sec94 noida..

    Launching price 9990 per sq.ft. plus other charges...

    Size 575 sq.ft. Onwards..

    Inaugural discount is 1000 per sq.ft. (that comes to 8990 per sq.ft.)
    CommentQuote
  • Expect Jaypee to be launching the same soon.
    I know some architech who works for Jaypee...he informed me.

    Originally Posted by Jerom123
    i wonder if north eye project is still on. one doesnt get to hear anything about it. no pics, no status of construction, no bookings....

    it is indeed surprising to see such high rises from supertech. it shd be other builders, the famous ones, who shd be coming up with such aspirational skyscrapers !
    CommentQuote
  • बनेगी नॉर्थ इंडिया की सबसे ऊंची बिल्डिंग


    नोएडा
    उत्तर भारत की सबसे ऊंची बिल्डिंग नार्थ आई का रेकॉर्ड एक्सप्रेस - वे पर सेक्टर -94 में प्रस्तावित सुपर नोवा की बिल्डिंग तोड़ेगी। यह बिल्डिंग 270 मीटर ऊंची होगी। इसमें 80 फ्लोर होंगे। बिल्डिंग के नक्शे को नोएडा अथॉरिटी ने मंजूरी दे दी है। इससे पहले शहर की सबसे ऊंची बिल्डिंग ' नार्थ आई ' का नक्शा मंजूर किया गया था। यह बिल्डिंग 255 मीटर ऊंची बनाई जानी है। यह बिल्डिंग 70 हजार वर्ग मीटर एरिया में बनेगी।

    सूत्रों के 80 फ्लोर की बिल्डिंग महामाया फ्लाईओवर से सटे इलाके में बनाई जाएगी। यह बिल्डिंग बनाने जा रही कंपनी ने एयरपोर्ट अथॉरिटी , फायर डिपार्टमेंट से क्लियरेंस के बाद नोएडा अथॉरिटी में अपना प्लान सबमिट किया था। नोएडा अथॉरिटी के सीनियर टाउन प्लैनर राजपाल कौशिक ने बताया कि बिल्डिंग के नक्शे को नोएडा अथॉरिटी ने मंजूरी दे दी है। सुपर नोवा प्रोजेक्ट में मिक्स लैंड यूज के तहत केवल लग्जरी फ्लैट होंगे बल्कि होटल कॉम्प्लेक्स कमर्शल टावर भी होंगे। इस बिल्डिंग के लिए कमर्शल रेट पर प्लॉट का अलॉटमेंट एक लाख 30 हजार 9 रुपये / वर्गमीटर की दर पर हुआ था। इसमें 40 पर्सेंट ग्राउंड कवरेज और फ्लोर एरिया रेश्यो चार के करीब दिया गया है।

    नोएडा में अब तक सबसे ऊंची बिल्डिंगों में सन कोर्ट टावर (100 मीटर ) नाम की दो बिल्डिंगें हैं। इनके अलावा सेक्टर -44 में सेलेस्टे टावर के नाम से 121 मीटर ऊंची दो बिल्डिंगें निर्माणाधीन हैं। अब तक की सबसे ऊंची बिल्डिंग ' नार्थ आई ' (255 मीटर ) थी। इसमें 60 फ्लोर बनाए जाने हैं। देश में इस समय सबसे ऊंची बिल्डिंग की जगह मुंबई की इंडिया टावर का नाम दर्ज है। इसकी ऊंचाई 720 मीटर (2362 फुट ) के करीब है। दिल्ली की सबसे ऊंची बिल्डिंग सिविक सेंटर है। इसकी ऊंचाई 90 मीटर है।

    NB times
    CommentQuote
  • Check The Building Layout and Design Yaar ekdum bindaas cheez hai... seriously i personally like site plan and bulding structure

    http://www.supertechsupernova.co.in/Supertech-Supernova-Brochure.pdf
    CommentQuote
  • Supertech:

    1. North eye

    2. Beach Resort on yamuna expressway

    3. Now supernova

    PLUS

    Many many more projects on paper

    These MEGA Projects like North eye, supernova, Artificial Beach Resorts, etc etc etc.....are not small projects

    and with Past history of Supertech....its a BIG QUESTION MARK

    I am certain with the new logo, more ads about "all new supertech", etc etc etc....these are more or less an attempt for "IMAGE MAKEOVER" by supertech...

    I hope they succeed...but it could be a long road ahead before they achieve all this...AT ONE GO
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by aam aadmi
    Supertech:

    1. North eye

    2. Beach Resort on yamuna expressway

    3. Now supernova

    PLUS

    Many many more projects on paper

    These MEGA Projects like North eye, supernova, Artificial Beach Resorts, etc etc etc.....are not small projects

    and with Past history of Supertech....its a BIG QUESTION MARK

    I am certain with the new logo, more ads about "all new supertech", etc etc etc....these are more or less an attempt for "IMAGE MAKEOVER" by supertech...

    I hope they succeed...but it could be a long road ahead before they achieve all this...AT ONE GO


    Dear aam aadmi very correctly stated even after almost 9 months are over when NORTH EYE was launched the developement so far has not been felt moreover there is doubt whether the project is existing at present or not.
    CommentQuote
  • Its very difficult even for TOP Builders to simulataneously take care of SUCH MEGA projects all at one go.

    So i expect Supertech to slowly work on such projects ...else it could be a negative imapct on their already poor image.

    So some work will be there....

    The idea is that they seem to be "branding themselves" as a "Top class builder" with "Such Mega Projects"
    CommentQuote
  • Super tech in general does not have good image. I completely failed to understand as how can they start erecting a new tower in Emerald court when people have moved in and have started living..
    CommentQuote
  • JP is offering 11.75% on their FD investment for long term. This is another way to attract money for long term use.
    CommentQuote
  • as per today HT this will be 80 floor tower with multi usage( commercial/residential).All approvals already cleared by Noida authority + others.
    CommentQuote