From fellow member Alok Garg Bhai :

I went to 3C office this morning to deposit my check. i was turned away from main gate and guard told me that office is closed because an income tax raid is in progress on 3C office. does anyone have more details?

This news is worrisome for all 3C investors. If any one has more information on this aspect , please update the forum. Kya chal raha hai , kabhi nahi socha tha 3C ke oopar raid padega ! I hope it's just a minor issue.
Read more
125 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I have already dropped a mail to 3C customer care about this. lets see when they reply to it.

Originally Posted by BasheerKhan
    From fellow member Alok Garg Bhai :

I went to 3C office this morning to deposit my check. i was turned away from main gate and guard told me that office is closed because an income tax raid is in progress on 3C office. does anyone have more details?

This news is worrisome for all 3C investors. If any one has more information on this aspect , please update the forum. Kya chal raha hai , kabhi nahi socha tha 3C ke oopar raid padega ! I hope it's just a minor issue.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Alok Bhai, I hope everything turns out well.
    CommentQuote
  • If they have paid their taxes they should be fine!. If not they pay it with a penalty, dont think it should impact their projects unless evasion is tooo massive
    CommentQuote
  • Karan Bhai , exit karna baad ki baat hai lekin I hope this issue is only minor as SBS is saying.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sbsbpo
    If they have paid their taxes they should be fine!. If not they pay it with a penalty, dont think it should impact their projects unless evasion is tooo massive

SBS Bhai and others , kya reasons ho sakte hain for this raid ?
    CommentQuote
  • 3C was doing good in UP RE. may be its central govt behind it to hurt the noida's RE market.

Whenever there was a slight chance of land dispute, they used it. Where there was no land dispute and project was going good they are using other tactics
    CommentQuote
  • OH COME ON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whats wrong with you all !!!!!!!!!

This is normal standard matter and is not new in RE

Income tax guys just want a piece of Pie..thats all

Last year more than One dozen Builders were raided in Noida....and the next day no sign of them...all got a clean chit

IT raid in any business establishment is more or less a "status symbol" in the market....it just proves that "you have arrived"

Now please close this dumb thread..which will just reveal more immaturity on this forum
    CommentQuote
  • they must had not given proper discount to some income tax official or any of his relatives,result is this.this department is good at arm-twisting.
    CommentQuote
  • OOPS! How come central govt is involved here?

Anyway, it is a simple matter of having their part credited to them - either peacefully or through different tactics.... Raid is one of those tactics.

Apart from that even you can lodge a complaint against 3C or any other builder. If multiple complaints are launched then IT dept will be bound to take action. Nothing will happen at the end of it... Happy ending...

Originally Posted by Jai_Singh
    3C was doing good in UP RE. may be its central govt behind it to hurt the noida's RE market.

Whenever there was a slight chance of land dispute, they used it. Where there was no land dispute and project was going good they are using other tactics
    CommentQuote
  • 3C is clean

I have heard from people around that 3C is clean, as they don't take cash payments and maintains all records well, no one in Noida has a better reputation. They will surely come out clean. :)
    CommentQuote
  • 3C will come out clear. No doubt about it.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by karan_oberoi
    Dumb because this thread exposes 3C ? Lage raho Zohaib/ Aam Aadmi / Mogammo , it's a great time pass reading your posts under different alias names. You are a good sport mate :-)

Come up with something sensilble..

What experience you have in RE.....from your posts it seems a big zero
    Typical Google Expert with no ground knowledge
    This forum is getting filled with rookies and kiddos..

Regd me
    I dont believe in investing a single penny in pigeon holes....but what i can clearly see...is that you have missed some oppurtunity somewhere....or trying to justify your investment by using cheap tactics

Anyone who is in RE in this area in the past one decade (the time when private builders started getting active in the region) are VERY WELL aware of the fact that such IT raids are a regular affair.
    CommentQuote
  • AA is saying true, 2 years back Amrapali was raided too by IT. Paras was raided too in past if I am not wrong
    CommentQuote
  • I was one of the organisors of roadshow in middle east for Omaxe Forest in 2004-05.

Soon after launch of this NOIDAS FIRST TRULY PREMIUM PROJECT (it was launched at 1.25 crores)....IT Raided Omaxe...and the deal was close within 2 days after negotiation with Omaxe senior management.

Being involved in their Top project myself...I was fully aware that MASSIVE CASH was exchanged between investors and Builder.
    Omaxe was on a roll back then....2002-2005

But that wasnt the purpose of the IT raid.

The purpose was just getting a share of pie.

"Kuttey to haddi daal dee...chup ho gaya"

This is how govt. machinery works in India.....Everything has a price....you just need to go through the proper channel and have the money in hand.....everything can be setted
    CommentQuote
  • "Kuttey to haddi daal dee...chup ho gaya"
    Best line award goes here....

Originally Posted by aam aadmi
    I was one of the organisors of roadshow in middle east for Omaxe Forest in 2004-05.

Soon after launch of this NOIDAS FIRST TRULY PREMIUM PROJECT (it was launched at 1.25 crores)....IT Raided Omaxe...and the deal was close within 2 days after negotiation with Omaxe senior management.

Being involved in their Top project myself...I was fully aware that MASSIVE CASH was exchanged between investors and Builder.
    Omaxe was on a roll back then....2002-2005

But that wasnt the purpose of the IT raid.

The purpose was just getting a share of pie.

"Kuttey to haddi daal dee...chup ho gaya"

This is how govt. machinery works in India.....Everything has a price....you just need to go through the proper channel and have the money in hand.....everything can be setted
    CommentQuote