Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Homes 121, Sector 121, Noida

Collapse
X
Collapse

Homes 121, Sector 121, Noida

Last updated: September 26 2016
242 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #21

    #21

    Re : Homes 121, Sector 121, Noida

    SLF and STP- Not to worry fact for 121

    if you see the Master plan even.. the SLF is across FNG that too is around .75 Kms from 121 and is in sec 123. STP too is in 123. Graveyard is oppostie to road in sec 119 that too is across FNG. Why is this hue and cry in fellow members. I have visited the site personally and 121 sales person is one of my friends showed me all the places.

    Please see the map and RTI iinfo. SLF is not even in consideration.

    Regards,
    Attached Files

    Comment

    • #22

      #22

      Re : Homes 121, Sector 121, Noida

      To all those who are extremely bearish/bullish based on master plan 2031 -- need to realize that it is master plan for year "2031", and that is still 19 years away.

      Comment

      • #23

        #23

        Re : Homes 121, Sector 121, Noida

        So guys .. what is the latest state of progress as far as the pace of construction is concerned ?
        My agreement says Jan' 2012 as the possession date and that is past now. Based on the the latest state of progress and pace of construction How soon can we hope to get the delivery of flats under phase-1 ?
        Looked at the site for latest pictures (posted as on 02/02/2012) of the structure on their web site (homes121 *** com) but frankly it does not look any different than what they posted for the previous month.
        So can any of you who visited the site personally can update us on the latest state of progress.

        Comment

        • #24

          #24

          Re : Homes 121, Sector 121, Noida

          The asking price from the builder now is INR 4500.00 psf. On top of that there is an added cost of around 5-8 lakhs (for - PLC, Parking, EEC, FFC, Power backup, Lease rent, IFMS) based on the size of the flat one is looking at.
          Looks like it has appreciated decently to what people might have booked their flats in late 2010.

          Comment

          • #25

            #25

            Re : Homes 121, Sector 121, Noida

            Originally posted by asiingh View Post
            The asking price from the builder now is INR 4500.00 psf. On top of that there is an added cost of around 5-8 lakhs (for - PLC, Parking, EEC, FFC, Power backup, Lease rent, IFMS) based on the size of the flat one is looking at.
            Looks like it has appreciated decently to what people might have booked their flats in late 2010.
            4500 PSF seems too high for an arae which has Sewrage Traetment and Solid Lad Fill arae in 2 KMS. Radius as per Noida master plan

            Don't mean to get your guys afraid ,I was also trying to buy there as well but rates cum STP and SLF keep me away!

            Comment

            • #26

              #26

              Re : Homes 121, Sector 121, Noida

              in phase-IV towers you can get a unit at much lesser rate.
              CLP around 4095 and flexi 6% less.
              i like this project coz its bang on the main road. trafific congestion will not be much as compared to other sectors.
              although not sure abt STP or SLF as u said.
              but yaar every project and its pros and cons.


              Originally posted by ashii2 View Post
              4500 PSF seems too high for an arae which has Sewrage Traetment and Solid Lad Fill arae in 2 KMS. Radius as per Noida master plan

              Don't mean to get your guys afraid ,I was also trying to buy there as well but rates cum STP and SLF keep me away!

              Comment

              • #27

                #27

                Re : Homes 121, Sector 121, Noida

                You rightly said .. There are pros and cons to every project and so is with homes121. But it is certainly advantageous in this one than others.
                STP/SLF are shown as future things way way beyond today.
                Originally posted by piku123 View Post
                in phase-IV towers you can get a unit at much lesser rate.
                CLP around 4095 and flexi 6% less.
                i like this project coz its bang on the main road. trafific congestion will not be much as compared to other sectors.
                although not sure abt STP or SLF as u said.
                but yaar every project and its pros and cons.

                Comment

                • #28

                  #28

                  Re : Homes 121, Sector 121, Noida

                  Does anyone have idea about the no. of lifts to be installed per tower in the project? Also would there be any cargo/service lift? visited last sunday and the progress is steady but slow but nothing started for tower w? it would take the max time to get completed and bang in front. even if the possesion handed over to buyers then also no respite from construction for long...
                  senior members or the members who has booked in this project pls reply

                  Comment

                  • #29

                    #29

                    Re : Homes 121, Sector 121, Noida

                    Members, pls respond...

                    Comment

                    • #30

                      #30

                      Re : Homes 121, Sector 121, Noida

                      Latest Construction Status

                      Homes121 latest progress / status update photos can be seen at:
                      Homes121.com - Residential Real estate Property In Delhi/NCR

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X