Dear Members
Every day returning from office i wonder what's the hidden project and such great location. No board, just nothing around and no ads. why so secrecy.

The location is: while come from kalidni kung, you take left cut just befor mahamaya flyover towards gautambudha park/film city and before you cross the bridge. this project will be on your left just before the bridge.

Adding a pic to understand the location....please share you knowledge about this project,
Attachments:
Read more
10 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Jai_Singh
    Dear Members
    Every day returning from office i wonder what's the hidden project and such great location. No board, just nothing around and no ads. why so secrecy.

The location is: while come from kalidni kung, you take left cut just befor mahamaya flyover towards gautambudha park/film city and before you cross the bridge. this project will be on your left just before the bridge.

Adding a pic to understand the location....please share you knowledge about this project,

I have seen that area barricaded since long and digging is going on at the site but No idea what for this digging is being carried out. I guess it could be carried out by Noida Authority......But for what Guys???

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    I have seen that area barricaded since long and digging is going on at the site but No idea what for this digging is being carried out. I guess it could be carried out by Noida Authority......But for what Guys???

Thanks

Now the excavation is complete and pillars are being made....But for what Guys???
    CommentQuote
  • I think it is multilevel car parking being constructed for the park, and sector 18 , botanical garden etc.
    CommentQuote
  • Not sure but it can be the expansion of the bridge over drain. There was news earlier in Nov that NA is planning to expand this bridge on both sides.

BTW, in this location neither commercial nor residential can come. Can be some extension of Dalith Sthal....

Parking is also a bad idea...
    CommentQuote
  • No this is not being done for the bridge.

Parking: might be,might not be.... This location for multi level parking parking is not good. and the way work is being done in night,i dont think its a govt project.

any one with certain information.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Guys
    this is for multilevel parking only.
    CommentQuote
  • If it is parking, then to which shopping complex, office or society it will cater for? This is such an odd place for parking....

Originally Posted by jeevgan
    Hi Guys
    this is for multilevel parking only.
    CommentQuote
  • May be this would cater to GIP-II coming up on the other side.....Just a bad guessing.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dhinchik
    If it is parking, then to which shopping complex, office or society it will cater for? This is such an odd place for parking....

this parking will cater for BMW park, it is confirmed this only for parking.
    CommentQuote
  • Well I guess too its Multi-level parking, I have heard somewhere in the newspaper too.
    CommentQuote