Although I always appreciated Supertech for its financial and strategic successes, however, I was skeptic about its capabilities to handle a project as big as Supernova. They are still not professionals of that level, and they proved it today!

In its 4 full pages advertisement in the TOI today, I noticed the super blunder they did! ( Luck was on their side so that they missed the HT deadline, will have the chance to correct the mistake till next week).

In all its 4 pages ads, they are showing their projects website address. It looks like the mother of the all PR Blunders till date at this level.

Just go and check to this advertised project's website address, as given prominently in TOI ads run in all 4 pages today:

www.supernova.in

Read more
50 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by deepauls
    Although I always appreciated Supertech for its financial and strategic successes, however, I was skeptic about its capabilities to handle a project as big as Supernova. They are still not professionals of that level, and they proved it today!

In its 4 full pages advertisement in the TOI today, I noticed the super blunder they did! ( Luck was on their side so that they missed the HT deadline, will have the chance to correct the mistake till next week).

In all its 4 pages ads, they are showing their projects website address. It looks like the mother of the all PR Blunders till date at this level.

Just go and check to this advertised project's website address, as given prominently in TOI ads run in all 4 pages today:

www.supernova.in

good catch fella
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by deepauls

www.supernova.in

:D Great One..... 4 Pages Advertisement of a website which has nothing...

Missing AA Bhai..... he can write an Essay on this for Supernova Supertech.
    CommentQuote
  • Deepauls Bhai,
    Arora ji is your friend and calls you to take free legal advices. Call him to tell the blunder he has made.
    DP
    CommentQuote
  • Mr. Arora should fire himself for letting this mistake to happen. It is ominous also !

May God forgive them!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by commener
    Deepauls Bhai,
    Arora ji is your friend and calls you to take free legal advices. Call him to tell the blunder he has made.
    DP

Definitely I am going to call and "Lataad" him for this one!!!
    CommentQuote
  • ye kya tha ???? how this type of error can happen..may be this type of error will happen when they will built this supernova.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kumargaurav
    ye kya tha ???? how this type of error can happen..may be this type of error will happen when they will built this supernova.

This is not an error.... This is a sin !!!

How can you post 4 full page ads in world's biggest newspaper TOI with your company's website address which is saying "Buy This Domain" ??? This is just unforgiveable.

I myself have committed to invest in this project, and am fuming since morning after noticing this blunder.

"Buy This Domain" is ominuous. It is not less than saying "Buy This Company". I believe in God, in astrology and in numerology, and this is a vulgar sign. HUH...
    CommentQuote
  • I think this is going to be a hell of a project both cost wise and execution wise ...even DLF would be strechtched executing this project god knows what would supertech do...and i also feel same gona happen with jaypee projects..too many projects at one go..a little slowdown in RE and all demand would come crashing down...so would be the finances ( i know a big group ) but still...
    CommentQuote
  • Mother of blunder
    At least from my POV, but definitely not from Supertech's. God bless!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vikasn
    Mother of blunder
    At least from my POV, but definitely not from Supertech's. God bless!!

Not a big deal for supertech..Don't think anyone checks the website..
    If supertech customer base were Internet savvy , IREF feedback/comments would have anyway discouraged them to even consider it..:D

But seriously, what better could you have expected out of them...

I have stopped looking for daily price hikes of 3C projects ....I only wait for next 'record number of floors' launched by supertech :bab (59):

cheers,
    CommentQuote
  • I actually tried to buy this name, as I am a IT engineer and already have bought few in 1 or 2 thousend Rs. Unforunately
    supernova.in is taken

Please tell me who bought this, I am sure some one from IREF bought it :)
    CommentQuote
  • This mistake can be corrected and is not a big issue.
    Bigger issue is their past track record, experience and financial condition. Exposure to so many projects that too in Noida region alone is bigger risk. Blunder would be to launch a such a huge project when so much of inventory is available or demand is less. When economy is facing a down trend...
    CommentQuote
  • Bass karo yarrBass karo yarrBass karo yarrBass karo yarr
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rakesh_sahu
    This mistake can be corrected and is not a big issue.

This mistake cannot be corrected. They do not own that domain. They cannot change the released advertisement on TOI.

Originally Posted by sequence
    Not a big deal for supertech..Don't think anyone checks the website..

If supertech customer base were Internet savvy , IREF feedback/comments would have anyway discouraged them to even consider it..

Many readers of the TOI, like myself, always check the website when they come across something of interest. This is the way advertising works today.

What would be the impression someone would get after reading TOI ad, goes to the website "supernova.in" to check further details of the project ?

They don't even own the domain of the website of the project they claim, so do they really own the land where they claim to build the project? :D

CommentQuote
  • Well its a Major Blunder by them..

Actual site-link working is:
    Supernova | Supernova
    CommentQuote