Friends,

Some time back many of us discussed about Sunshine commercial project , that is getting launched in Jan 12.

Location - Sector 94. if you straight on city centre metro route and cross Mahamaya you would see Hyatt in your left..take left and you would see HCL , Dell, Windson Park, and lots of other operational companies, Amity College, near to Kalindi Kunj. In front of HCL there is a road..Thats the road which has the SSH new commercial plot

Near by Area: Complete Commercial no Residential at all .

Plan: Launching 2 towers in 2.5 acres with 14 towers each..Ther are approx 50-60 office spaces at 1 floor. Plan is to launch Big Retails at Ground, First Floor, second floor, Food Court and Studio Apartments. Studio / Food Court is not launched yet and most probably would be leased by company itself, club, disco, gym, swimming pool etc.

Competitors: Supertech Supernova, Logix La Premiera, BPTP Commercial

Rates for Offices which are open in soft launch are approx 9,000 in flexi.

Undoubtedly location look exciting however neighboring area is only commercial..no residential at all and SSH has opened only office space which starts from somewhere around 325 sqft to ...

My question are:

1) if there are no residential at all, so not much foot fall, all the offices business will be dependent on only company employees?

2) SSH not planning to sell the food court / studio etc. would this makes more difficult for investors which have only option for office space ?

3) with all the competitors like Supernova, La premeira, bptp what would be sunshine future?

With all these facts, how would be investing a small office 325/425 sqft and exiting from this project with a horizon of 3-4 years or on possession which is planned for 2014-2015

Comments Please..
Read more
21 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Mrindianoida
    Friends,

Some time back many of us discussed about Sunshine commercial project , that is getting launched in Jan 12.

Location - Sector 94. if you straight on city centre metro route and cross Mahamaya you would see Hyatt in your left..take left and you would see HCL , Dell, Windson Park, and lots of other operational companies, Amity College, near to Kalindi Kunj. In front of HCL there is a road..Thats the road which has the SSH new commercial plot.
    Location is really good.

Near by Area: Complete Commercial no Residential at all.

Plan: Launching 2 towers in 2.5 acres with 14 towers each..Ther are approx 50-60 office spaces at 1 floor. Plan is to launch Big Retails at Ground, First Floor, second floor, Food Court and Studio Apartments. Studio / Food Court is not launched yet and most probably would be leased by company itself, club, disco, gym, swimming pool etc.
    can we get some details of the plans?

Competitors: Supertech Supernova, Logix La Premiera, BPTP Commercial

Rates for Offices which are open in soft launch are approx 9,000 in flexi.
    prices look to be on the higher side but still attractive.

Undoubtedly location look exciting however neighboring area is only commercial..no residential at all and SSH has opened only office space which starts from somewhere around 325 sqft to ...
    size of 325 sqft for office space looks small as the covered area would be around 220sqft.

My question are:

1) if there are no residential at all, so not much foot fall, all the offices business will be dependent on only company employees?
    Opposite side is full of residential and jaypee wishtown is on the same side. all this will be operational and occupied in 3 yrs, jaypee in 5 yrs.

2) SSH not planning to sell the food court / studio etc. would this makes more difficult for investors which have only option for office space ? This is positive as more the retention better for investors.

3) with all the competitors like Supernova, La premeira, bptp what would be sunshine future? The best will survive and succeed

With all these facts, how would be investing a small office 325/425 sqft and exiting from this project with a horizon of 3-4 years or on possession which is planned for 2014-2015.size is small and will be like virtual unit.

Comments Please..

hi mrnoida,

need to know what are the plans on leasing etc.
    CommentQuote
  • As of now, company does not guarantee lease, its your luck and efforts only.

Originally Posted by Munish Malhautra
    hi mrnoida,

need to know what are the plans on leasing etc.
    CommentQuote
  • SSH not planning to sell the food court / studio etc. would this makes more difficult for investors which have only option for office space ?

Ideally it should have been other way round. STAY AWAY FROM IT.

How can an individual bring offices to the property...they can't. It should have been builder shouldering that responsibility and bringing companies to the property.
    CommentQuote
  • strange no one is talking about new commercial project

In today's HT there is a news for Metro from Kalinidi Kunj

life in a metro - Work on R874 crore Noida-south Delhi Metro stretch to begin in January

and in 99 acres, ready to move office space available at 12,000 psf in resale at 4th floor :bab (59):

Commercial Office/Space in Sector-18 Noida Noida - - for sale - 99Acres.com

Originally Posted by Jai_Singh
    SSH not planning to sell the food court / studio etc. would this makes more difficult for investors which have only option for office space ?

Ideally it should have been other way round. STAY AWAY FROM IT.

How can an individual bring offices to the property...they can't. It should have been builder shouldering that responsibility and bringing companies to the property.
    CommentQuote
  • The official website of the project is live now.

Welcome to Sunshine TRADE::

But I am not at all convinced about the project. location and builder both are very good. But rates are super expensive.

Look at the studio apartment.
    Super area: 509 sqft
    Usable area: Just around 165 sqft

That is an earth shattering loading of around 67%!!!!!

And even after that, the rates are:

BSP of 8850 in Down Payment!
    +
    Lease rent 750 psf
    +
    IFMS 200 psf
    +
    PLC 250 psf (inside facing. 500 osf for outside facing)

= 51L
    +
    2nd basement parking 3.5 L

= 54.5L

24 * 12.5 size ke studio aptt ke liye 55 LAKH!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fatichar
    The official website of the project is live now.

But I am not at all convinced about the project. location and builder both are very good. But rates are super expensive.

+
    Lease rent 750 psf
    +
    IFMS 200 psf
    +

= 51L
    +

= 54.5L

Then WAVE is better option.
    CommentQuote
  • I feel not buying any commercial at present is the best option.
    CommentQuote
  • very true. Sunshine has super expensive rates may be they are following old funda..negotiate and negotiate...but loading is drastically less this time.

I strongly feel that even after a grand launching and great commitments they are not able to sell commercial office spaces, chambers.

because of 1) no gurantee for lease gurantee 2) High Prices 3) Assured returns only till possession with super high rates.

I was eagrly waiting for this project but when I saw the layouts, rates and unit size, I changed my mind.

my own pov: If they would have launched residential project it would have got outstanding reponse because of their previous reputation and goodwill.
    CommentQuote
  • Just hope that if this project is a flop, as it probably would be, Helios is not affected.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fatichar
    Just hope that if this project is a flop, as it probably would be, Helios is not affected.

Bhai

How does it matter when you are leaving for Pune? you seem to have already been looking for Bakra, didn't you get one so far ?? :)
    CommentQuote
  • Good Spot..Fatichar

Sunshine Helios USP was minimum loading and for Commercial..Highest Loading :-)

Helios balcony size are approx 8" less than mentioned in brochure and now all Bathroom sizes become smaller by 1 ft..due to additional wall for hanging seats.

Till 18th May, no idea about Newsletter...Good Going !!!

Originally Posted by fatichar
    The official website of the project is live now.

+
    Lease rent 750 psf
    +
    IFMS 200 psf
    +

= 51L
    +

= 54.5L

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    Bhai

How does it matter when you are leaving for Pune? you seem to have already been looking for Bakra, didn't you get one so far ?? :)

No :(

Actually I am not desperate to sell, as i feel I would fetch good price at possession, which should be 12 to 15 months away. So will sell only if I get a good rate. I have kept the asking price at 80L.
    CommentQuote
  • Did any one see anu advertisement of this project in newspaper / hoardings ? I did not..are they trying to sell this project without single advertisement ???

;)
    CommentQuote
  • The launch party itself was one BIG advertisement!
    CommentQuote
  • I think it was a great launch but not advertising because audience was their own staff, existing investors and some friends / relatives...not general public, thats why broker / outside people even don't know the name of builder..helion :D

Originally Posted by fatichar
    The launch party itself was one BIG advertisement!
    CommentQuote