Logix Group has launched Neo World, one of NCR's largest Sports City developments (As per the company claim), comprises of a large residential hub of golf greens facing apartments. Logix Neo World is located at the very premium location Sector 150 Noida Expressway. Logix Neo World is Noida's 1st golf-centric township which is spread over 200 acres. Its International class Golf Course is created by world's leading design firm.The Golf themed township offers exclusive and ultra luxurious residential apartments with long range golf views and a 5-star Spa & Resort...
1BHK (525)
2 BHK (990)
3 BHK (1360)
4 BHK + Servent (2287)
CLP: Rs. 3095 (without discount)
A really close broker of mine is insisting for investment.. He claims that 200 units are sold in pre-launch.. I have been told that there is no exit charge after 30%...
To me rates are looking very high but amenities are excellent... since i am
buying only for investment/selling purpose it doesn't bother me much...

I m interested in 1 BHK/2 BHK...

Will i get secondary buyers.. specially when Jaypee Aman, Yamuna Expressway and Greater Noida is nearby... I cant hold my money more than 2-3 years...

Senior please advise...
Read more
1293 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by rahul25
    varshar ,

what do you suggest . is it a good deal ?

thanks
    Rahul

I'll stick my neck out and say that it is.

-v
    CommentQuote
  • Rahul i bought in the newly launched towers, frankly i dont expect them to be delivered in another 2.5 to 3 years(as of now excavation is yet to be started).

By Dec,2013 few of 2BHK towers L,M might be given possession.

I don't have any idea about resale but i would say you will be lucky if you get an all inclusive rate of 3600-3800 as of now. Bargain hard.

Good luck with your house hunting.

Regards,
    Vinay

Originally Posted by rahul25
    Thanks Vinay for the update . What is the expected possession time in this project . A broker was saying dec 2013. What is the achievable given the progress on the ground?

Any idea what is current resale price in LBG of a 1675 sq feet (3BHK) lower foors (1-5) and central greens facing ?

Would it be a good choice for end use ?I am finding it difficult to get good inventory in County in the budget ( all inclusive price range of 3500/-)

When did you buy and at what price ( if you wish to disclose)?

regards
    Rahul

thanks
    Rahul
    CommentQuote
  • Varshar,

These noc issues are not rumours. Call HDFC/AXIS/LICHFL customer care and ask if they are disbursing as of now for this project(logix blossom greens).

We as a buyers group are patient and hopeful of a solution soon after discussion with the builder.

Regards,
    Vinay

Originally Posted by varshar
    It would be wise to ignore these NOC rumors.

Banks are doing disbursements.

This forum is being used to spread rumors to pick up resale units cheap from weak hands before Logix reopens bookings.

-v
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vinayjain
    Varshar,

These noc issues are not rumours. Call HDFC/AXIS/LICHFL customer care and ask if they are disbursing as of now for this project(logix blossom greens).

We as a buyers group are patient and hopeful of a solution soon after discussion with the builder.

Regards,
    Vinay

Thanks for your post Vinay... can you provide some information about these NOC issues and if only LBG is affected?

-v
    CommentQuote
  • Sure varhsar, there is an issue with HDFC/AXIS/LICHFL not agreeing to canara bank NOC. Canara bank has given loan to logix for the land on which LBG is being built. We were being given assurances by builder since past 4-5 months that the issue is under resolution and will be resolved in 10-15 days but it has not been till now. We as a buyers group are in a dialogue with builder & hope to arrive at a resolution soon. This post is not to create rumour or panic it is just to give you guys the facts.

As far as i am aware as of now LBG is the only affected project.

Regards,
    Vinay

Originally Posted by varshar
    Thanks for your post Vinay... can you provide some information about these NOC issues and if only LBG is affected?

-v
    CommentQuote
  • let's move this discussion to the LBG thread

At least LBG will come out of the cold storage. And we can also discuss when fresh bookings will start and at what price. It can be be a good time pass
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vinayjain
    Sure varhsar, there is an issue with HDFC/AXIS/LICHFL not agreeing to canara bank NOC. Canara bank has given loan to logix for the land on which LBG is being built. We were being given assurances by builder since past 4-5 months that the issue is under resolution and will be resolved in 10-15 days but it has not been till now. We as a buyers group are in a dialogue with builder & hope to arrive at a resolution soon. This post is not to create rumour or panic it is just to give you guys the facts.

As far as i am aware as of now LBG is the only affected project.

Regards,
    Vinay

I was told by a broker that ICICI Bank is disbursing loans for LBG without any problem and builder is paying processing fee for the customers who are taking loan from ICICI. Is that correct?
    CommentQuote
  • i m also looking to book in neo world/jaypee aman. if any body is also looking vl go for pool booking.
    CommentQuote
  • I m also looking for 2/3 bhk in neo/aman. kindly suggest. if any body is also interested then contct me we can go for pool booking.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pankajg
    I m also looking for 2/3 bhk in neo/aman. kindly suggest. if any body is also interested then contct me we can go for pool booking.

I am also thinking of the booking so please do let me know incase we can negotaite jointly Pl PM meI m also looking for 2/3 bhk in neo/aman. kindly suggest. if any body is also interested then contct me we can go for pool booking.

I am also thinking of the booking so please do let me know incase we can negotaite jointly Pl PM me
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Indomura , what rate are you getting ?
    CommentQuote
  • Latest Update: Logix has started demarcation of their land of Neo World and installed Flags at the site.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Swapnil,

But i have dropped idea of investement anywhere.. already bought in JP..will not be able to sustain another investment

Originally Posted by swapnilrishi
    yes pawankp you can surly get customers for that as location is very prime and its a noida property and as per as project is concern its a onroad project of reputed builder so appriciation will be quiet high due to yamuna expressway(which will be a tourist hub in coming time) secondly it has very good connectivity to ghaziabaad/gurgaon/faridabaad in coming time..so u have to hold a property to minimum 2 years and u can think of good resale value
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    Latest Update: Logix has started demarcation of their land of Neo World and installed Flags at the site.

I went to the site yesterday and found the flags and big air balloon to show the Logix Neo World project site and yes demarcation was also done... so i am hoping things will start soon ...
    CommentQuote
  • @happyprashant.... what rate did you get there? I am also looking for investment pupose.... if anyone can suggest what is the best option 1bkh or 2bhk.. pls
    CommentQuote