Last updated: April 28 2014
31 | Posts
9943 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amrapali Zodiac still available at eye catching price of 3150 psft

Hi members,

I am interested isn booking a 3BHK in Amrapali Zodiac sector 120. i am getting deal at 3150 psft exclusive of all other charges possession in Dec 2012

But i have just one doubt that WHY Amrapali Zodiac IS STILL SELLING CHEAP awhile nothing is available for less than 3800-4000 in surrounding areas...
    Is it because amrapali zodiac is not selling well or is it due to some land issue or anything....

Please advice me on this deal...Am i investing on right project??

I am an end user
    Last edited January 17 2012, 11:08 PM.

Re : Amrapali Zodiac still available at eye catching price of 3150 psft

Who is giving you this price ?.

or, are you doing negative propaganda against Amrapali Zodiac?

Amrapali Zodiac is sold out to a high percentage and current all inclusive rate is 3700

Comment

Originally posted by SIMAB View Post
      Who is giving you this price ?.

or, are you doing negative propaganda against Amrapali Zodiac?

Amrapali Zodiac is sold out to a high percentage and current all inclusive rate is 3700
      hi, even nishant is mentioning 3200 ++, which might come to 3600 which is in my range too, please forward me the details nishant.

Comment

i am not interested in doing any kind of negative propaganda against Amrapali Zodiac

I am a normal end user hunting for a home. This price was quoted to me by broker

Comment

i am getting 3450 all incl in resale .. is it a good deal ?

Comment

I agree with Nishant.... even i am getting 3200 all incl for Amrapali zodiac sec 120... whereas nearby Prateek laurel & RG are at 3600 all incl....

Comment

Originally posted by Jabwemet View Post
              I agree with Nishant.... even i am getting 3200 all incl for Amrapali zodiac sec 120... whereas nearby Prateek laurel & RG are at 3600 all incl....
              i don't think prateek laurel will be in 3600 all incl..if you can get, please PM me also.

Comment

Originally posted by ankitmittal14 View Post
                i don't think prateek laurel will be in 3600 all incl..if you can get, please PM me also.
                Prateek Laurel 3600 all incl !! .. plz pm me too !!

Comment

ohh yes its BSP price actually... extra charge are seperate... it was typo..

Comment

Originally posted by nishant007 View Post
                    i am not interested in doing any kind of negative propaganda against Amrapali Zodiac

I am a normal end user hunting for a home. This price was quoted to me by broker

I have written this in other Amrapali Zodiac threads to inform guys what Amrapali is doing in Zodiac. Repeating the same here as well:

I booked flat in Amrapali Zodiac in Dec,2009. At that time, very few projects in Noida. Amrapali promised to give possession in june,2012 but its nowhere near to possession at this time & it seems that they can only deliver possession in july,2013. The construction quality is also very poor and they used cheap (below standard) construction material e.g. they mentioned Jaguar or equivalent brand bathroom fittings in agreement but in sample flat they installed some chinese brand fittings. Similarly with aluminium doors/window frames in agreement where as cheap upvc in actual sample flat. Lot of other things. The roof height is also very low. I am 5'9" and if i enter balcony from balcony door, my head touches the door. Can't imagine for the guys who are taller than me. Above all, at the time of booking there was G+14 floors but now Amrapali has bought extra FAR from authority and increased the floors to G+17 in many towers. The foundation of towers were laid according to 14 floors. So it is total risk to live in such flats.

When i booked this flat, i was getting Prateek Laurel Rs.50/- per sq.ft. cheaper than Zodiac but now Prateek has much high resale rate due to marvellous & timely construction of project.

We have a strong zodiac google group of almost 300 flat owners and we did lot of meetings with the management but to no avail. Builder can do whatever they want and we are like slaves to them .

I advice not to buy flat in Zodiac if you are looking for end use.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X