Hi all i hold a 2bhk at gardenia glory 46 noida. I have made a number of trips and it seems the work is going on at a good pace.Can some one advise if its wise to hold on or sell?

thanks in advance
Read more
9 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi Dimelo

I really doubt work is going on good pace .They promised to deliver by Dec 2012 & they are no where near it .Infact there is some agitation happening by farmers on the construction site , which is hampering the work
    Managment of Gardenia is also not very responsive on the current situation

rgds
    sandeep
    CommentQuote
  • Internet is filled with resale of these flats. Why? How is current construction/Builder? Whats the current rate in resale? Is there any farmer issues ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by preetkaur0001
    Internet is filled with resale of these flats. Why? How is current construction/Builder? Whats the current rate in resale? Is there any farmer issues ?

yes resale is happening but the rate is still above 4000+ .... so people are selling to get some profit and not as a distress sale :)
    CommentQuote
  • Any farmer issue and how is the construction ?
    CommentQuote
  • Construction is close to being called Stopped ... This society is visible from my houes and I see it every day... have not seen any floor coming up in past few months ...

Not sure whats the issue thought the location is awesome
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by naveensri
    Construction is close to being called Stopped ... This society is visible from my houes and I see it every day... have not seen any floor coming up in past few months ...

Not sure whats the issue thought the location is awesome

yeah well gardenia is still trying to digest 150 acres of land in sector 75 ... hence not able to concentrate on sec 46 project ! :)
    CommentQuote
  • Oh ... thats the reason then ...

Crazy... if they would have worked on this one... atleast it would have fetched them a good repo in market
    CommentQuote
  • What was the sale price of this project at the time of launch?
    CommentQuote
  • djvjain - It ws 3025 all inclusive ... launched in Feb 2009 with 2.5 yrs commitment for possession
    CommentQuote