Hi

From an investors pov do u see a big difference between locations of sectors 107&168 ?
107 seems better located to me but 168 is bang on expressway.
I compared the prices ..golden palm or arista seem to be equally priced as sharnam or vanalika , LB is slightly more expensive.

Do you think there will be a big gap in prices/ development in future between the two sectors ? All big hotels/commercials are apparently closer to 107 but shiv nadar school is in 168.

Do you think pricing will remain similar 3 years from now or will it be drastically different after few years ? If different than which one seems a better investment ?

Awaiting your povs...
Read more
61 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Sec 135 is shaping well. Plus the commercials near 142/137 are on track.

To me 168 will be better in future. Buy if you get some attractive deals. Else stick to 107.
    CommentQuote
  • What makes you think 168 will be better than 107 ? Please put some light...thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Planned SEZs and bang on expressway.

I strongly feel the expressway sectors will be extremely well laid and will develop as a subcity in future.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realdogma
    Planned SEZs and bang on expressway.

I strongly feel the expressway sectors will be extremely well laid and will develop as a subcity in future.

I also feel in long term sector-168 is better bet. It is Bang on Expressway amid Commercials and Close to FNG. And also there are no Authority MIG and LIG Flats. Travel time is almost same from both the sectors to sector-18.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Nice views for a change ...discussed today with a real estate pandit (big investor) today who said 107 was anytime better as 96,97,98 have 10 Five star hotels and from 98 you turn left to reach quickly 107. He said opp 107 is upcoming Golf in 101 and sports city in 102. I felt also 107 was more developed BUT i preferred driving on expressway rather than going bit deeper inside till 107. 168 will probably be quicker access to south delhi also...it would be cool to read this thread after few yrs to see which sector prices appreciated faster..
    CommentQuote
  • Cookie said travel time till sec 18 is same from 107 &168 , i thought 18 and 32 city centre were closer to 107 ! Or is it not right ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by naveen.coool
    Cookie said travel time till sec 18 is same from 107 &168 , i thought 18 and 32 city centre were closer to 107 ! Or is it not right ?

actual Travel time and actual distance both are different things....
    CommentQuote
  • Best thing i liked abt 168 is, just take your car n goooooo...no traffic jams ( for few more years) no rush, and you can check max speed of your car straight away ! This will probably have more luxury accomodation due to many companies presence. Assotech has also launched serviced apts in 135 close to 168. Any investor would get confused where to invest between two zones.

Few people say left hand zone (100,107 etc..on left when you go from delhi) is better as closer to 18 and upcoming metro line but few say right side is better as more corporates and quicker access to south delhi.
    CommentQuote
  • Rightly said cookie, i agree lol
    CommentQuote
    Rightly said cookie, i agree lol

Moreover, Upcoming metro station of phase-III is located nearby Amity/Mahamaya flyover. it takes only 10 mins from sector-168 to Mahamaya Flyover.:bab (6):
    CommentQuote
  • Where is metro station ? On left hand side ? On 108/105 side or on right hand side (135/168) ?
    Do you know where to find metro plan for ph 3 ?
    Thanks for all your infos
    CommentQuote
    Where is metro station ? On left hand side ? On 108/105 side or on right hand side (135/168) ?
    Do you know where to find metro plan for ph 3 ?
    Thanks for all your infos

Exact location I don't know:bab (38):

check out this Map........
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Another thing in favour of 168 is that there is a road planned behind jaypee, basically it will run from sector 94 to all the way along the river embankment , running parallel to the E way. This will give dual connectivity to sectors on jaypee side. Having said that sector 107 also has approach from Dadri road. On balance I will prefer 107 as it is more proximal than 168. It all depends on the project you choose , maybe 3C in 168 will be better than Amarpali in 107.
    A lot is being made of being bang on E way, 107 has a very decent approach from the service lane in front of UGCC and then turning left on the 75 metre road. The service roads are very wide and if properly maintained then will be as good as E way. Over a period of time the advantage of 107 being proximal will lessen as more areas of E way are developed , with development eventually reaching GN.
    CommentQuote
  • In current dynamics, 107 sector should be preferable for end-users but if you are betting on Greater Noida as institutional, knowledge or sports hub along with overall connectivity then Sector 168 stands out.
    CommentQuote
  • I agree, 107 is like investing in gold. All hotels and commercials and golf course and sports city and metro in sector 101 are sufficient reasons to invest there. This sector is far better for investing or living if we talk about next 3 years. Your investments will yield quick results. The land behind amrapali adj to lotus is recently sold at very high price. Builders Land cost is approx 2800 rs psf , add construction cost 1400 rater more as project will take still 4 yrs to complete. So with a landing price of 4400 rs psf you can imagine a selling price of 6000 rs from builders in next 18 months. This implies whatever you buy today at around 4000 rs in 107 , any project, is currently underpriced and is worth investing. The Present price is low as builders have bought the land cheaper earlier. The land price has crossed one lakh rs per meter now so prices are sure to go northwards.

If you have investing capability just invest with any good builder in 107 or 100 or 104 or 108 and money will grow fast. I personally feel that if you are not end user then avoid top floors (except penthouses) and the flats with no sunlight, these units are not easy to resell.

Rest everything sells.

For 168 i think it will surely be at par with 107 but eventually the waiting period must be around 5 years, so quicker results would come from sector 100,104,107,108 ...

This is my thinking, would be glad to know what others feel.
    CommentQuote