While the Noida Extention and 7X have long suffered, Expressway projects have by and large remain trouble free. Since all 3C projects are also on Exway, they have also remained unaffected.

Hiver past few weeks, farmer of Sadarpur village hv stopped work of the Exway projects and today, even 3C Panache faced the agitation.

It's not yet confirmed if the work is stopped at Panache but agitation definitely happened today for the first time on Panache site.
Read more
50 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • This character by the name of Rahul Gandhi has created a monster which will be difficult to put back in bottle and will come back to haunt them. Greed of these so called farmers has been fuelled for political gains. Let us see how are these self centered people are going to control this menace. They are creating a divide in the society.
    CommentQuote
  • ajayaoc, very well said .

Yes, this monster could ultimately swallow its creators .

This is nothing but a political game, in which the common man is being made to suffer & is getting screwed .
    CommentQuote
  • I shall take a look at it while going to office tomorrow, will update you guys.

Originally Posted by ppsharma
    While the Noida Extention and &X have long suffered, Expressway projects have by and large remain trouble free. Since all 3C projects are also on Exway, they have also remained unaffected.

Hiver past few weeks, farmer of Sadarpur village hv stopped work of the Exway projects and today, even 3C Panache faced the agitation.

It's not yet confirmed if the work is stopped at Panache but agitation definitely happened today for the first time on Panache site.
    CommentQuote
  • Nobody says that common man is suffering when farmers suffer. Aren't farmers also 'common men'? How many wrote here that inustice is being done to farmers when land was forcefully acquired from them at just 35L/acre, which is less than half the rate of farmland in many villages of north India?

About greed, we buy a property and want to sell it at 50% premium in 2 years. Is that charity? Someone asking for more compensation for something that they owned is greed? What would we say if ATS village is forcefully acquired at 3000 psf today? No need for the owners to feel bad, after all they bought at just 1500 psf in 2003. They will get double the price in 8 years, which is more than what FD would have given. Plus they have enjoyed stay or rent. Not a bad deal at all.
    CommentQuote
  • agreed, raised this during NE issue but faced a lot of heat from a guy. I can totally understand the picture from there end and have first hand experience.

This can't be explained to and understood my people on this forum but trust me, life back in villages is not that good.

Originally Posted by fatichar
    Nobody says that common man is suffering when farmers suffer. Aren't farmers also 'common men'? How many wrote here that inustice is being done to farmers when land was forcefully acquired from them at just 35L/acre, which is less than half the rate of farmland in many villages of north India?

About greed, we buy a property and want to sell it at 50% premium in 2 years. Is that charity? Someone asking for more compensation for something that they owned is greed? What would we say if ATS village is forcefully acquired at 3000 psf today? No need for the owners to feel bad, after all they bought at just 1500 psf in 2003. They will get double the price in 8 years, which is more than what FD would have given. Plus they have enjoyed stay or rent. Not a bad deal at all.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fatichar
    Nobody says that common man is suffering when farmers suffer. Aren't farmers also 'common men'? How many wrote here that inustice is being done to farmers when land was forcefully acquired from them at just 35L/acre, which is less than half the rate of farmland in many villages of north India?

People are happy when NRIs are earning and taking back the proceeds out of India but when Indian farmers try to get just price for their land which is again going to be put back into the Indian economy then eyebrows are raised.
    CommentQuote
  • fatichar bhai..tumhari logical thinking dil jeet leti hai.....
    jiyo....aur khub jiyo...Noida me raho ya Pune me...
    CommentQuote
  • By this logic, before I go for a house, even if it is for investment I should ask clearance of farmers and and all others so called stake holders. What is my fault if I have invested my money with a builder who has taken the land from govt of the day. Why this so called poor farmers did not go to court earlier. Why now when our money has been sunk in these projects. With logic you are giving every one who can form a mob can dictate. Jiski lathi uski bhains. What is our fault if I wish to invest and expect return in property. Is it not a legitimate desire for middle class individual. Did I take the land from farmer bu putting the gun on his head ?
    CommentQuote
  • Fatichar Bro,

I come from a small village in UP. I know as to how does it feel when someone loses his land. That too, at much lower rate than the market rate.

After all, it is their bread and butter.

It is like an employee losing his job for no mistake.

Very well said.

DP

Originally Posted by fatichar

CommentQuote
  • Very well said fatichar bhai...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fatichar

very well said. Best comment, I read on this forum after long time. These same guys who r accusing Farmers are readily selling flats taking black amount. India is full of hypocrite but I also agree that middle class is most corrupt and Hippocratic in country.

These FARMERS ARE "SONS OF LAND". Son of Land always have more rights than domiciles. I think it in very unfair to these farmers that their land is acquired in such a low price and all ( Authority, Govt, Builders and Investors are making money on expense on real common middle class buyer and Farmers
    CommentQuote
  • Why did that poor farmer wait for so long that another set of common people put their money and then these people are held at ransom.Govt does not loose bu public looses. I did not hold the farmer to ransom bu that farmer is now holding me to ransom. Before I buy any property anywhere I must first identify all possible stake holders past or present and seek their clearance. Britishers also took away the land from farmers where most of the towms are. The ancestors of the old owners should now lay seize to these cities or building asking for compensation at todays rate. It is ridiculous logic. No one is saying that farmers dont have th right to hold on to his land. But then who has given them the right to punish the people who are not responsible even if they have been wronged. Does that mean all investors in these projects should get together. form a mob and lay a seize to these villages. Wher are we going? They should go to court infact should have gone soon after the occurrence of the crime by govt. Why dont they lay seize to CM residence or the politicians who are the illegal benificiaries. Itna dum hai nahi? I am rigthful investor or end user? Since I dont have the power of mob poor farmers can get away with what ever they feel is justified.
    Originally Posted by commener
    Fatichar Bro,

I come from a small village in UP. I know as to how does it feel when someone loses his land. That too, at much lower rate than the market rate.

After all, it is their bread and butter.

It is like an employee losing his job for no mistake.

Very well said.

DP
    CommentQuote
  • Go and ask these very 'Sons of the Soil' how they have spent their earlier compensation money? Expensive whiskeys, Boleros...list goes on.

Sorry i donot have any sympathy for farmers. Even my dad's land has been acquired for highway and we got a pittance. Now will it be ok if i start the fight after 15 years? We didnot have Rahul Baba then.

Come on guys....reserve your sympathy for some better causes...not for these political fights.

And trust me...its just because of UP elections. I have been in IRS and i have 100% knowledge regarding the way administration functions...these protests can be shut down in a minute as this is illegal cause majority have accepted the money. Problem is administration hand is tied due to election fear as most of these farmers have very huge families...and huge votebank.

Sorry for been rude. But this is the actuality. Somebody called the middle class hypocrite. Why? Look at the system friend. You expect a middle class salaried guy to 3-4 leaves and get the job done in a government department? Why does he pay bribe?

Bottomline what is the middleclass buyer's fault?

Courts help the rich and the poor. Middleclass who cares!
    CommentQuote
  • I have put 15 L from my savings and taken a loan of 25 L and these poor farmers of noida who roam around in SUVs I cant afford have stalled the projects. These sympathisers are requested to advise action to me. Same poor farmer leaders will be striking deals with political parties. One of the most famous farmer leaders known by the name of Ajit Singh has done that become a cabinet minister. He should be nominated for Gunies Book of world record for changing his support max numner of times. Last I have seen him was with NDA. Here is a farmer leader,. These Surender Pradhan and Awanas are of same ilk. They deserve no sympathy but kicks on their backsides. I wish we could form a mob and give them their own medicine. May be then they would realise our problem. Biggest culprit is Rahul Gandhi.
    CommentQuote
  • the whole issue may be politically used by parties. They may want to make Maya Lose elections. But this does not mean that it farmers fault. In most of cases, farmers are asking for ,what may has been promised to them or assured to them.

farmers spend money in drink or what ever, how they want to use them it is their choice, but main thing is that it is their land and their money. when authority , investors can think of making crores of 1000 sqfts, why farmers cannot get crore for their acres?
    CommentQuote